Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

How You See Debit On Your Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How You See Debit On Your Account (580 Views)

Implications Of A Post-no Debit On An Alleged Crime-involved Bank Account / I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere / How You See Debit Alert From Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You See Debit On Your Account by slimjohn2k5: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
I went to the bank today won't mention the name but the way they were handling people's personal information they filled is worrying. I wonder how they dispose of because I didn't see shredder.

Could be how those criminal get hold of because it has don, bvn, acct number, name, address.

See attached pic

1 Share

Re: How You See Debit On Your Account by Ekejoestar(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
You OP, are one of the problems we have in this country.
Re: How You See Debit On Your Account by Ifakiland(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I went to the bank today won't mention the name but the way they were handling people's personal information they filled is worrying. I wonder how they dispose of because I didn't see shredder.

Could be how those criminal get hold of because it has don, bvn, acct number, name, address.

See attached pic
So you went to a bank to snap people's sensitive filled forms Omo you be maggot
Re: How You See Debit On Your Account by PoliteActivist: 4:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Ekejoestar:
You OP, are one of the problems we have in this country.

Ifakiland:

So you went to a bank to snap people's sensitive filled forms Omo you be maggot

You people just ignore the point of OP's complaint - that banks should handle people's personal info more carefully

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Crime Or Not / Woman Kidnaps Her Husband For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Senator Andy Emmanuel Uba Condoles With Sen Ifeanyi Ubah And Families Of His Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.