Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual (395 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife / Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by EngrHumble(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Native doctor invites police to arrest man who wanted to sacrifice his two children for money

The native doctor identified as Nana Adu-Baafo Jnr, was heard saying in the video;

"The girl’s father came to see me, he told me he just landed in the country after staying overseas for a while, and it hasn’t been easy for him. He told me he is a father of 12 and is offering two of them for money rituals. He offered me GHS 10,000 and other good surprises when the job is done. Sadly, he had just picked the daughter up during school hours and told her he was going to get her a new dress.

"Yes, I am a herbalist, but I am also a military man. I am very disciplined. I don’t engage in any sinister activities. I want to prove to the world that herbalists are not as evil as they are painted. We are not killers as is portrayed in movies, we are healers. I have the little girl he brought for me to kill,"

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSlgJh4Fcos

Mynd44

OAM4J

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by Uteghe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is a good hebalist.
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by Howtoday(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Native doctor with sense
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by dawnomike(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am glad the herbalist did the right thing... If he could offer 10k cedis to the herbalist, then he is not a poor man
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by luwiizy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm proud of him.
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by holocron: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
The only punishment he deserves is poetic justice: He should be sarificed in the exact same way he wanted for his children
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Over Plan To Used Children For Ritual by yuping(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
undecided wahala every day, things don hard. Herbalist go report you for doing ritual.

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Young Man Was Stoned To Death In Accra Ghana. / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyre Along The Kaduna-abuja Expressway |VIDEO / BREAKING NEWS: Balarabe Promoted, As Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers~wadume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.