Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu (45346 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Kingsteve(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2022
However you think your mouth bad reach, no ever mention Toto Tonto!
She explodes & burns like a volcanic eruption!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Bamzyriches451: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Damn!
I knew Tonto will definitely respond
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2022
NigeriaB:

Are you God?

Though I'm a northerner, you don't have the right to conclude on someone like that. Only God decides a man's destiny and not mere men

He's not God.

Never will be.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Ogamysamo: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
b and p sound the same in Arabic and some languages. Do not make such references again. Stick to a
yea and thats the motive of the reference,

meaning
the fact that they have thesame pronunciation in some language doesn't make them same alphabet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Ogamysamo: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
b and p sound the same in Arabic and some languages. Do not make such references again. Stick to a
yea and thats the motive of the reference,

meaning
the fact that they have thesame pronunciation in some language doesn't make them same alphabet

YOU GERRIT?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Taph16: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2022
FamTomx2:
;
Mumu Reno, you think say na IPOB matter, you met your match clown!

But this one loud oh....

This Tonto fouled mouth na genetic one.

BY THE TIME RENO WILL REPLY TONTO
(MAKE I KNOW HEAR ANY CRY O)
2ND LETTER LOADING...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by oguns222: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Reno the idiot got it hot from Tonto

Tonto feels insulated being compared to Tinubu.

Tinubu is now someone to be ashamed of
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Success900(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I guess it can fit tifnubu's right? These Clowns are going to be shocked at the end of this election season. Lol
Bro he fit be true o. Considering the fact that our vote does not count
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by ShaqFu: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

He's not God.

Never will be.
Be that as it may, Peter Obi can never win the presidential election.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Bestmanwealthy(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi to the world
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Gistme404(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo see blasphemy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by papalasun: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Roniyke1234:

E for Energy...

If Peter Obi will need one more vote in 2023 to win the election, my vote will be that vote...

I was told that my voter's card application was rejected because the inec records indicate that I already did a registration way back
I can't even remember the last time I voted,maybe 1993.
With joy in my heart I paid #2000 to have an updated information and also did a transfer
I just can't wait to have my PVC ,
#Obi, the best man for the. Job
Obi,the voice of the voiceless
It's so difficult to imagine how people still consider Apc or PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Lionnation: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
l69l:

which country
Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Bigpapi1: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
It's our turn to rule yorubas we support
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
chizidgreat:

Why are you so pained like this? Peter Obi's victory is going to shock you and your fellow haters of Nigeria and good things?
The affliction you people put on this country for 8 years now shall not repeat a second time says the Lord.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Even movie role this modern ashawo no fit get again na Reno u won give reply. I pity her life. As for Peter Obi make e still take my advice run back to Atiku and beg no for vp position na wetin fit u b dat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Be that as it may, Peter Obi can never win the presidential election.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Allisgud: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
This one enter o,by now Reno is still reading Tonto response repeatedly undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Skyview01:
I support Tonto on this one. E don be for RENOvation!

But we all know obi is not winning na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by morule20(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

She is never going to give reno a reply. The only major winning peter will get during the process of these political activities, is the one he had at the labour party convention.
GCFR is a crown that can not fit Peter Obi's head in 8 years to come.
You are born to talk trash, so keep on talking trash...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
E be like say this Reno understand yoruba shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by morule20(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
If Peter Obi will have only one vote in the 2023 presidential elections, it is my PVC that will give it to him
My will make it two bro, he deserves all d votes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Invitationn: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
XerXers:

Hurricane Peter Obi sweeping all over the country
Sweeping the streets of Twitter you mean
The real streets are still rough and dirty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2022
I don't rate Reno at all, Reno can only have followers here in Nigeria because we've stupid and foolish emotional idiots in majority

I don't always bother to read that political keyboard warrior statement, Tonto replied him because they're in the league of talkative

Tinubu won't reply, the werey was accusing Tinubu if talking before election, if Tinubu had not made that statement in Ogun state they would have played him out by now but you can see them having rethink

politics is not for cowards
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by scait(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by losak9111(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Another blast

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Chatflick(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

She is never going to give reno a reply. The only major winning peter will get during the process of these political activities, is the one he had at the labour party convention.
Cry me a river. She should have added you as an errand boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Cypress042(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by pacespot(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2022
This Reno Omokiri na just something else, do you know I almost followed this idiot on Twitter thinking he was a wise man, not knowing he is just a two-faced hypocrite.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by yakashjr(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Mhen this one loud oh grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by rigarmortis: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

You think it will fit Asiwajuju's leathery head?

Do you think the aso rock tailor would be able to sew pampers that will fill his leaky A$$.

I'm no obi fanboy, I think Asiwaju is better than atiku. But you lots are starting to become annoying. Let the primary come first before all these things you typing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Seun Egbegbe Acquires New Car (photos) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.