Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu (45347 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Beress(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

She is never going to give reno a reply. The only major winning peter will get during the process of these political activities, is the one he had at the labour party convention.
GCFR is a crown that can not fit Peter Obi's head in 8 years to come.

Muumuu man

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Alex80s:

E go fit your Papa abi? Sheepish monkey!!

Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by michadek1(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Both Tonto and Nkechi dem be olosho.

una come register with my referral link as e dey hot. Na 10% referral bonus make me dey hustle like this o but e sure to talk truth.

9Sure is an online investment Banking Platform where you can run fix deposit for a minimum of 7days and maximum 3months to earn interest between 15% to 230% with N5,000 minimum investment. Withdraw both capital and interest.

To register use my referral link

https://app.9sure.com/register/6292e8fe02ec2

To learn more visit https://9sure.com

you can contact me on whatsApp 07035540904

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Reno leaking mouth don finally put am for wahala.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Omokri is a goat just like hell rufia n his goat son
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Mraiola: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
This reno
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by arantess: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

She is never going to give reno a reply. The only major winning peter will get during the process of these political activities, is the one he had at the labour party convention.
Is it your tinubu it will fit??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
E be like say this lady just finish smoking weed because if not how can she say Peter Obi and Reno are mate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Maxxim: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Everybody just dey collect grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by todugo(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
l69l:

which country
Nigeria grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2022
I no she must respond. Tonto no too well to calm na

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Kajaard: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Golan007:
Reno asked for it.

Exactly. Reno is a big fool. He talks too much. Now no one has an iota of respect for him anymore.

Serves Reno right.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by NigeriaB(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Are you God?

Though I'm a northerner, you don't have the right to conclude on someone like that. Only God decides a man's destiny and not mere men

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

No matter how u may be bad, u will have ur supporters. If u now come get money like Atiku and Tinubu, ur supporter can behead who castigated u. That is the Nigeria will are living and with that thinking, Nigeria can never be good or great. For the past 62 years we got an independent, will still battling with road, electricity, no job, security, and we have resources that can be using. And yet, low thinking set of people cant make it come to pass due to their anywhere belle face. Dubai don't have oil like us, look at how they developed their country. Is because they have sensible citizens, citizens that don't lick their leaders ass. Now they left us behind, diverting to tourism. Shame on us all citizens of this Nigeria.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Minjim: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Reno is the devil' a advocate. He just want to cause fight in Apc camp. You can only make their supporters to argue with each other.

Osinbajo, Buhari and Tinubu can't fight. They have large issues to consider.

However, tinubu should be more diplomatic hence forth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by ugodson(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2022
This one na just woman talk joor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
I saw what she did there. She's running from a fight, 'cause we all know Peter will not win grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by 1onebigman(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

oga I strongly disagree with you on this.if you day Mr obi can't win the election because of the corrupt nature of our electoral process I will agree but saying his head doesn't fit the crown I think no sane human will agree with you on that

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by lolu2019: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

what is she trying to say.i don't get her.don't tell me Peter obi used to be an errand boy too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by PericomaNwankwo: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2022
The truth is that the four characters involved in this subject belong to the same subconscious stratus. Tinubu, Tonto, Nkechi and Reno were all cut from the same strain.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Slynation(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2022
I was waiting for this reply all day...grin grin Reno asked for it shaaah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2022
NigeriaB:

Are you God?

Though I'm a northerner, you don't have the right to conclude on someone like that. Only God decides a man's destiny and not mere men
Oga rest, if you like come from Cameroon, na your headache be that one. Obi has won Labor party ticket, that's the only winning he's getting as far as this election is concerned. You can keep dreaming if you want.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by donbenie(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Oga rest, if you like come from Cameroon, na your headache be that one. Obi has won Labor party ticket, that's the only winning he's getting as far as this election is concerned. You can keep dreaming if you want.
marsman:

God's Assistants has spoken..
Pray,tell us who won..
Make we all go sleep..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by chizidgreat(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Why are you so pained like this? Peter Obi's victory is going to shock you and your fellow haters of Nigeria and good things?
The affliction you people put on this country for 8 years now shall not repeat a second time says the Lord.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by kerry57: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
I no say Tonto go talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
envoymedia:
Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has blasted former presidential aide, Reno Omokri for comparing her and her fellow actress, Nkechi Blessing to APC presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, IGBERETV reports.

Reno Omokri's post on instagram read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWUQmXju-t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

In a post she captioned "@renoomokri BABA’s BINGO", Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWwG7BIsw9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Peter obi is winning all people this is commendable, but Reno is fired well I said here Reno no get sense the way he insult buhari has taken a mental health sanity from him he now seees every other political opponent as buhari by insulting everyone, Reno should be cautioned
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by BannedUser: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Reno no get sense at all.

And the irony is that he can't take a quarter of what he dishes out to others. Always quick to use the block button.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu by Aystarz: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Roniyke1234:

E for Energy...

If Peter Obi will need one more vote in 2023 to win the election, my vote will be that vote...

If Okute needs one more vote to win and avoid INEC's magomago inconclusive bullshit in the 2023 Presidential election, I swear it will be mine!!!

Seun Egbegbe Acquires New Car (photos) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony