Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (31799 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Udemzy05: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Na so, senate President a tomatoes seller.

Omo e don cast.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Corporate2020: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.

If you have Shettima Kasim and Ganduje as friends, you don't need any other friends because you have the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by SantiRAMBO: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
How many people knew Yaradua before he became President?.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley

You are the people deceiving Osinbajo, I believe you people taught him well about the lessons of Judas iscariot because he is playing the role very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Help2020: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.
And you think that person is tinubu?
Tell me which state in south south and south east Tinubu will win.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Whichever way una want am. You see the way darkness gives way whenever the light shows up in the morning.
That is the way all of you will give way when Obi light hits you very well. I trust him.

I see the way he did it in Anambra. By the time he finishes, you all will repent and ask him to go unopposed.

Or am I talking of the masses you have bruised with wicked leadership.
If they still want to update their suffering, that one is their business.

This one you see me doing here is to free my conscience that I did not hide the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by geewean(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Hope you are ready for collect and chop woto woto breakfast at most on Monday?

Tell me the rationality behind your lord's vocal emission calling a sitting governor "eleyi" in public.He wasn't even civil in his speech.

If he is indeed a king maker.This is the right time to prove he is the national leader and he created the structure.kos they should all be loyal to him.Go job n another party I bet you if your influence is STRONG bruh they will be the biggest mass political defection in Nigeria political history.

Nigeria is not Lagos.He endorsed Fashola,brought Ambode and when the man was disloyal he didn't annoit him and brought in his errand boy Sanwo olu and everyone in Lagos accepted it.

Why on earth Buhari can't endorse his own candidate.SDP is a good option if really you are the real Jagaban you will command the much need result to be the president.

Let's wait till Monday.If you aren't afraid wait till then Buhari might choose you.

seunmsg:

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by RightToReject(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Weak harmless jab. A leadership position isn't a popularity contest realistically. So, popularity has always been one of the least considerations when voting or installing someone in a leadership position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by kunleiky(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin
It's the way you smuggled religion into this discourse

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:

see this one, north are all working together whether apc or pdp to demarket tinubu u dey call am loyalty, the guy just dey use tinubu misyarn to pour more fuel to the fire you dey call am loyalty, you sef think am have u ever seen a northerner insulting their brother , for ur mind now you think shettima dey beef lawan on behalf of tinubu, lol even lawan will endorse this message, if its taqiyya the North practice it more than even the yoruba muslims
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Reference(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
The great lesson to all from this latest installment of the drama serial, the 'Late Night Show' from the stable of the comedic APC is that,
Don't institutionalize what you cannot live with.

We were all warned in 2014 that the man being upheld had questionable democratic tenets, but they said he was reformed....no wahala.
We were all warned against elevating individuals above institutions, but they said what they needed was a 'strong man'.... no wahala.
And on and on....

And they were all hailed as master strategists for riding the proverbial tiger.
Today all and sundry are hoping the tiger softens its stand and becomes more tolerant of the sheep around, more democratic in its nature....
How the tiger will exchange its stripes for that of a zebra and begin to eat grass at this late, late stage of its life is the drama we are anxiously watching.

By 2023 everyone will be careful what they wish for.
Now can we view our pet presidential candidates with that more diligence.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by petermichaels(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2022
These Politicians Should Go Into comedy as Part Time Job. This Is Sure Laughs
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by autopulse(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Lawan nha popular Alubasa seller for Kano now . I know am .Shettima na cruise..

Truly, Ahmed Lawan no popular..that's just the truth.

If you don't follow naija politics or news person..you can't know the this Senate President.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2022
ZIAZI:
Quoting Will Smith, will this man keep people's name out of his effing mouth?
Work for Tinubu without dragging other candidates.

Na Buhari hold knife and yam, and na him go decide last last! Talking about last last, na everybody go chop breakfast.

Did you even watch the interview at all?

Some of you are so deluded that you utter complete rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Mention Ahmad Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Kashim Shettima (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQ31YmaqXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1McIe7pS-9g

grin grin hahaha this former borno governor get bad mouth oooo , I think Reno omokri dey learn work where this man dey , from calling osinbajo an ice cream seller to calling lawan a tomatoes dealer in ohafia in abia state
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2022
lexy2014:

If Tinubu confronts and defeats Atiku, what will nigeria look like under Tinubu?

What exactly is he presently promoting? Is it his plans for nigeria or the fact that he feels it is his right to rule nigeria because he helped many people into political office? Is that the criteria to become president?

Can Tinubu put away nepotism and corruption? Can Tinubu allow the will of Nigerians prevail if his interests or that of his cronies is threatened? From the way he is insulting everyone because he wants to be president, what will he do if he is president?
Tinubu can never defeat atiku, it's impossible.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Nobleman80: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Mention shetima in ideato they will think he is the dead bokoharam leader

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Blastedholligan: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2022
This Shettima mouth no be here.

Have you tried using Yellow card? It's a great app for Bitcoin and USDT transaction.

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by M1Garand(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Help2020:

And you think that person is tinubu?
Tell me which state in south south and south east Tinubu will win.

He can confidently win the Election without the SS and SE. The vote from SW will cancel the two regions. The battle is in the north where Atiku as the upper hand.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by M1Garand(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2022
MartinsD12:

Tinubu can never defeat atiku, it's impossible.

But Pastor Osibanjo will defeat him?
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2022
This idiot has been chatting shit lately
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by M1Garand(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
see this one, north are all working together whether apc or pdp to demarket tinubu u dey call am loyalty, the guy just dey use tinubu misyarn to pour more fuel to the fire you dey call am loyalty, you sef think am have u ever seen a northerner insulting their brother , for ur mind now you think shettima dey beef lawan on behalf of tinubu, lol even lawan will endorse this message, if its taqiyya the North practice it more than even the yoruba muslims

So you think the North will trust a Pastor over a Muslim from the south? A man they can all pray with in the mosque.
I just like how the anti Tinubu guys are making this more about religion because that would be a reason why Atiku will defeat Osibanjo or any non Muslim in the general election. If the south will support Osibanjo or any non Muslim because he's a Christain why should the north turn their backs against Atiku?
This is interesting!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by kingyakos: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:

Osinbajo my nyash

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ofegeloungeyah(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu knows what their doing... APC presidential canditate goes to Tinubu. It's only few that will understand this

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by DeleTaller: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Real frustration in tilumbu camp

Tinubu in panick mood issuing disrespectful comments and apologizing

His boys following their game plan issuing frustrating comments

His urchins on Nairaland multiplying their bot numbers

Tinubu has not said a word by mistake and apologising to who? he never apologise to anyone... not to Buhari nor Dapo... he hit the nail on Dapo and that was true... Amosun didn't want Dapo.. Amosun boys even threw pure water at Buhari on stage and we all saw how fapo posters were pulled down..... imagine apc having dapo stage and Amosun having his boy Akinlade on the same stage from diff party and Buhari was even there and couldn't do anything..... it was Tinubu and Adams that gave that dapo flag with baba osoba soliciting for dapo...
so Tinubu never said a thing that he does not know Bout. Abi Buhari no cry on national TV?
before now the igbo people online has been shouting they won't forgive Tinubu for imposing Buhari in 2015.... so also some other yorubas saying it was Tinubu that brought calamity Buhari on Nigeria... now that Tinubu said he made Buhari president why are the fools asking for Tinubu head.? he is not just saying what they have credited to him before?

confused people....awon osinwin eniyan

3 Likes

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2022
I'm here for comments
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by bahaushe1: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2022
BAT and his people should control themselves. This name calling won't take them anywhere. With this level of arrogance, they are reducing their chances at secondary election should they get APC ticket.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
A new comedian in scene
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by DeleTaller: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nobleman80:
Mention shetima in ideato they will think he is the dead bokoharam leader

Shetima is not contesting for any political office so we don't need his popularity off north for now... we Re talking about the Porpcorn and ice cream seller... today we are trying to digest the tomato seller name... are both sellers as popular as Tinubu? NO.
you can hate all you like... what we know is that Tinubu is a moving train. 48hours to go.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by chiedozie198100: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
And they are both from the same state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.