Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (31791 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by IbileIfe: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
oscarjj10:
Pls how many of are monitoring they way TVCNews in journalist hangout especially jide are promoting Tinubu there pay master analysis tins on sentiment they don't even promote other aspirants especially osibanjo.i don't even like watching dt tv stations probably until dere pay master loses
It is ingratitude to bite the fingers feeding you

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by tinsel: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Kashim shettima is the most intelligent northerner alive.
I tell you. I was glued to the television during his interview and even forgot my food on the table
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Truthisunique2: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

Oga, I believe you are not from Edo ,but I am.
The votes were more of rebelling against Oshiomole's doubkespeaking than Obaseki's political carriage.

I am telling you for a fact that, the SW and SS sentiment will swing in BAT's favour.

Atiku is not an heavy weight here in Edo.

And at the moment,Obaseki is not doing well either.
will you shut up when have apc ever won a Presidential election in Edo?

The votes against apc was largely due to tinubu godfather stance that was fueling oshomole

Edo right now would be the last to empower tinubu or oshomole in any capacity expect you are talking of Edo north that is 1/3 of edo
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Lightened: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
All these cheap talks are to garner public sympathies... someone that is reasonable knows all these things is to bring down the south west in every way possible
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by slimmoney(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
na dat look and blunt facial expression kee me o
Owopariola1:

You're not wrong, brother.

Even though Kashim Shettima studied Agricultural Economics, Man is damn too good at figures.

And he looks and speaks like a Russian.
Always appear as if he has so much to say, but chose to say a few.

I love his composure and how he hits those lines without mincing words.

Shettima must have been a General in his previous life.

This also reinforces the idea that Tinubu associates with Intellectuals.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Richardonald(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

he will effectively win Edo and ondo;Ebonyi and maybe Imo.
And percentage-wise how many people actually vote in the SS and SE compared to other geopolitical zones.
The vote in NW alone will drown votes from SS and SE put together.

FACTS AND FIGURES.

SOUTH EAST
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL 7,028,560
----------------------------------------

SOUTH SOUTH
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057

NORTH WEST
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543

SS +SE votes = 16,965,617 compared to NW :18,900,543.

Excess 2,934,926 remaining from NW.

Now add that of SW to NW and tell me if SS and SE even comes close:
SOUTH WEST
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,588,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL 14,298,356

2019 eligible votes counted.

When emotions become a tool for propaganda tge truth becomes obscure to fools.

All happened pre Biafra agitation and UGM wahala.

In fact, the SE is politically paralysed voting wise.

And in SS,people are more a political .
So ,tell me how you can juxtapose this?

grin hahaha did I hear you say 6million votes from Lagos, the same Lagos wey no dey give more than 1.5 million votes
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Richardonald(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
slimmoney:
with that yesterday channels interview mhen i giv it to Kashim Shettima, that guy is very intelligent and smart see him given out fact and figures from past elections.
not a matter of Fielding BAT, the problem is his running mate, Muslim-muslim ticket not acceptable, do the calculation yourself north has voting strength, and their opposition is from the north and also a Muslim
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
tinsel:

I tell you. I was glued to the television during his interview and even forgot my food on the table

OMG! The man was incredibly intelligent on the program yesterday. Even Seun okingbaloye was blown away. You could see the reaction of people in the comment section. Shettima was absolutely phenomenal yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Banter1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lawn is planted by TINUBU and he will step down for him during the primary elections. And so many others.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley

Lol! Guy u wicked o. grin

I dey Owo too, for First bank area. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Richardonald:
grin hahaha did I hear you say 6million votes from Lagos, the same Lagos wey no dey give more than 1.5 million votes

Go.and check 2019 elections count.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by sehin79(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mehn I haven’t seen any of the interviews of alhaji Shetima before now.. but watching is interviews lately.. he is a very eloquent man.. and I am highly impressed..absolute FACT ..
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by BESTScientist1: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Your foolishness stinks so much......If Prof Osinbajo were to be your man, you wouldn't be this deceptive, we know your plans. BAT ko PIGEON ni
franchasofficia:
Lol. And when you mention Tinubu in Nembe community they know he is an Indian hemp dealer, and even here in Owo town we know him as omo agbo jedi seller grin

All hail Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the chosen one. From 2023, our RCCG committee will be graced with the President as member, wow, my department will blossom and who knows I might be on my way to Aso shocked

Go Star Boy, our founder and late daddy GO foresaw your ascension to that exalted office and here it comes smiley
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Help2020:

Atiku won Edo against buhari in 2019.
You keep scoring home goals with your replies. By the way I'm a full born Edo.

Let's wait and see how he will fair against a Tinubu if he emerges.

Buhari and Atiku was just about who was hated more ,not about who was more trusted.

I am very sure Tinubu will pick Edo because of North and south sentiment(Northerner ruled first and while should another northerner continue will act against Atiku except people like you don't understand Edo sentiments)

A typical Edoman hates domination and that's what fueled the change of heart against Oshiomole not Tinubu.
Tinubu only came to stoke the fire and we know the rest.

Even if dem born you for Sakponba it matters little.

I hope you will still be alive to see what I am predicting will likely happen.

1 Like

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

Did you even watch the interview at all?

Some of you are so deluded that you utter complete rubbish.

And you think you just made sense? Sighs!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by OhafiaPrince(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
who be Lawan sef for Ohafia? mtchhwwww...
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by casualobserver: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.

Whatever your political views, irrespective of the outcome, in this journey of life, we should all pray that God give us people like Shettima in our lives and not people like Osinbajo. You want someone that will stand firm and support you even when you bleeped up as opposed to someone who you ask to look after your house when you are away and tries to change the C of O to his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by barbstee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Media can twist things to get headlines Sha!

You really need to watch the video to understand better
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by a2d3rew(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Will u keep quiet?
Why this days u always fin people trouble?
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Bfly: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is is not better to be a Tomato Dealer than to be clueless and godsdamn politician.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Sunnyja: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I have said it and I will say it again, if I ever decide to join active politics, i pray to have a supporter like Kashim Shettima. He’s the most loyal person in Tinubu’s camp and he doesn’t take prisoners.

His Channels TV interview yesterday was a master stroke after the uneasiness that followed the Ogun state campaign. He said everything that needed to be said without caring about anybody’s feelings.

Lawan and others should take their L in peace. They can’t win so they should stop acting as spoilers. The party must come together to support the only candidate that has what it takes to confront and defeat Atiku.
Trust these Northerner politicians at your own risk!
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by basseeafricana: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:

All of u should not worry. On Monday we have prepared for Tnubu's failure in case. But if he fails and Hausafulani emerges again. When they start killing u in d SouthEast and igbos generally. We too will be laughing u. He who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
will you shut up when have apc ever won a Presidential election in Edo?

The votes against apc was largely due to tinubu godfather stance that was fueling oshomole

Edo right now would be the last to empower tinubu or oshomole in any capacity expect you are talking of Edo north that is 1/3 of edo

Keep you effing mouth shut
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
ZIAZI:

And you think you just made sense? Sighs!

Sorry,even if I made sense ,do even have the sense to understand?
Blimey. angry
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Friend22:

Sorry,even if I made sense ,do even have the sense to understand?
Blimey. angry

I cannot join issues with you, sire.
Find someone else.
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Chiffy: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omo you know get sense. I swear.
Fulanis came to kill people in your land, and you are making this about who will last between igbo and yoruba.

If you don't know what to do, just use your vote and vote wisely in 2023. Fulanis are in control whether apc or pdp.
Vote sdp, labour, adc, etc. Instead of coming here to type rubbish
Re: Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) by Chiffy: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
basseeafricana:

All of u should not worry. On Monday we have prepared for Tnubu's failure in case. But if he fails and Hausafulani emerges again. When they start killing u in d SouthEast and igbos generally. We too will be laughing u. He who laughs last laughs best.

Omo you know get sense. I swear.
Fulanis came to kill people in your land, and you are making this about who will last between igbo and yoruba.

If you don't know what to do, just use your vote and vote wisely in 2023. Fulanis are in control whether apc or pdp.
Vote sdp, labour, adc, etc. Instead of coming here to type rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.