Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan (17718 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / I’ll Emerge Victorious – George-ikoli / I’ll Emerge Deputy Senate President, Omo-agege Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Arielle: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:
This Buhari that supported Fulani of Niger Republic in 1985 for UN Secretary General position against Onu of Nigeria thereby he voting for his tribe instead of country of which he was then Head of State.

Nothing good can come out from him.

Self Determination is the only thing that matters in Nigeria.
We have very short snd selective memories in this country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Agugbadin: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
No peace to the wicked, God is greater than man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we would not allow the north to rule back to back, it`s south-west turn. our silents doesn`t mean we are fools.

Afonjas are fools
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Hillchild88(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we would not allow the north to rule back to back, it`s south-west turn. our silents doesn`t mean we are fools.
Which south west turn are you talking about? Let's all if us keep sentiment apart and give it to the southeast, they are also Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by HilcomTech(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Tinubu is too greedy honestly. If not for his greed and selfish interest, he would have quickly Supported South East for president so that we can all defeat these northerners once and for all. But of course, his greed and selfish interest will not allow him to do that.

Meanwhile, if Peter obi will need one more vote to win the 2023 elections. That vote is mine!!!!!

Same can be said of your Peter Obi. Why are the Igbos not supporting Tinubu to defeat the Northerners.

BTW I'm not a southerner.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by DownChelsea(f): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu for Grammy awards.

Tinubu latest hit track.

As seen on twitter. grin grin

https://twitter.com/SamsonOgunwoye/status/1533077318905868288?t=SehohLTezUfmvTU58jDV0Q&s=19
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Dhury: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

That one is different.
We Ijaws don't follow that parttern.
that's nice then I wish you good
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Onapu: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Am in support of power going back to north since despiration have made PDP to bring
a fulani again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Pesuzok(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
DrAkpa:

Your cluelessness no get equal

You that has clue and has been voting APC and PDP, how has it benefitted you and the country in general
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Pesuzok(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
HilcomTech:

Same can be said of your Peter Obi. Why are the Igbos not supporting Tinubu to defeat the Northerners.

BTW I'm not a southerner.

It is not about tribe but about who can deliver.

Both performed when they were governors, but you can see that age is not on BAT side. For a country like Nigeria that is not working, we need a vibrant president, not someone that would rely entirely on advisers without have knowledge on how to solve our problems
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Pesuzok(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Hillchild88:

Which south west turn are you talking about? Let's all if us keep sentiment apart and give it to the southeast, they are also Nigerians

The conversation should not be about whose turn. Imagine the suffering we are going through in this country and we want to throw away the opportunity to select a good leader.

SW shoukd present a better candidate than BAT
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by HilcomTech(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Pesuzok:

It is not about tribe but about who can deliver.

Both performed when they were governors, but you can see that age is not on BAT side. For a country like Nigeria that is not working, we need a vibrant president, not someone that would rely entirely on advisers without have knowledge on how to solve our problems

The bolded is not true. Peter Obi didn't perform when he was a governor. You are only supporting him because of tribal sentiments.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Pesuzok(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is not true. Peter Obi didn't perform when he was a governor. You are only supporting him because of tribal sentiments.

#Go and Verify.

You have heard a lot about his performance.

Sentiments aside, for now between Peter and Atiku, Peter is a better candidate.

Let's wait for APC candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / 433 Foreign-Trained Doctors Fail MDCN Qualifying Exam / Presidency: Controversial Statements Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.