Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan (17719 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / I’ll Emerge Victorious – George-ikoli / I’ll Emerge Deputy Senate President, Omo-agege Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by 07kjb: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
If power should go back to North, is the greed of yorubas say the truth no body will die

ZIAZI:
Power is certainly going up North come 2023. They've played us from the South once again because our brothers say na VP dem dey find.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Bopolode: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Dhury: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:
This Buhari that supported Fulani of Niger Republic in 1985 for UN Secretary General position against Onu of Nigeria thereby he voting for his tribe instead of country of which he was then Head of State.

Nothing good can come out from him.

Self Determination is the only thing that matters in Nigeria.
or self destructions? From forced hustlers to sit at home to beheaded and sliced unborn kid's mother's private part that's terrorist menh.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by 07kjb: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we would not allow the north to rule back to back, it`s south-west turn. our silents doesn`t mean we are fools.

How is it your turn,can you explain to honourable nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Mayflowa(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Either south east get it or it remains in the north

This is a self-destruct mode. Like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by CBokobo: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Werey
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Moseshasss: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
I BLAME INEC FOR ALL THESE DRAMA IF HE HAD NOT SHIFTED THIS DATELINE......WE FOR DON REST.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by GeneralDitari: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Dhury:
or self destructions? From forced hustlers to sitting at home to beheaded and sliced unborn kid's mother's private part that's terrorist menh.

That one is different.
We Ijaws don't follow that parttern.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by shinealight(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-presidency-consensus-or-not-ill-emerge-lawan/

Hahahahaha….very funny indeed! grin grin
Senate President Lawan can have the entire National Assembly rooting for him but he cannot emerge as APC flagbearer simply because Buhari would have just completed 8 years in the same seat and he Lawan is also from the North…..the rest of us are not born slaves in this country. He will have no country to rule over. It’ll be “To Thy Tents O Israel”…..we can be rest assured!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Mayflowa:

Yes we like it better like that
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Please where is Seunmg or has the dude deactivated?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Beedude(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Tinubu is too greedy honestly. If not for his greed and selfish interest, he would have quickly Supported South East for president so that we can all defeat these northerners once and for all. But of course, his greed and selfish interest will not allow him to do that.

Meanwhile, if Peter obi will need one more vote to win the 2023 elections. That vote is mine!!!!!

Same South East that APC dont get rated abi ?
You cant eat your cake and have it.
Anything APC is hated even if they present a credible candidate to the East.
Let PDP give the South East ticket since they are your beloved.
Enough of sympathy vote. You cant reap where u didnt sow

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
shinealight:

Hahahahaha….very funny indeed! grin grin
Senate President Lawan can have the entire National Assembly rooting for him but he cannot emerge as APC flagbearer simply because Buhari would have just completed 8 years in the same seat and he Lawan is also from the North…..the rest of us are not born slaves in this country. He will have no country to rule over. It’ll be “To Thy Tents O Israel”…..we can be rest assured!!
After ranting when another Northerner emerges go and hug transformer because it is surely happening
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Small yansh day shake too
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Beedude:

Same South East that APC dont get rated abi ?
You cant eat your cake and have it.
Anything APC is hated even if they present a credible candidate to the East.
Let PDP give the South East ticket since they are your beloved.
Enough of sympathy vote. You cant reap where u didnt sow
Then let it to NE who gave the party more votes than the SW
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by akanbiaa(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Tinubu is too greedy honestly. If not for his greed and selfish interest, he would have quickly Supported South East for president so that we can all defeat these northerners once and for all. But of course, his greed and selfish interest will not allow him to do that.

Meanwhile, if Peter obi will need one more vote to win the 2023 elections. That vote is mine!!!!!

The attitude of many people from south east especially on social media is confrontational and insultive how can you work support for each other when you know an average Yoruba man values respect which the average Northerner gives freely.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Malory: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Mayflowa:

Tell that to south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Mayflowa(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2022
organicfoods:
The political structure of Nigeria is seriously faulty and chaotic. Party members will decide who bear their flag at general election based on monetary incentives and not based on achievements, popularity, political ideology or antecedent.

Then we will all decide to use our PVC to vote these candidates during elections. Getting your PVC mantra is a big scam. The candidate to choose from have been compromised right from the political party's primaries. We have no choice than to choice from terrible candidates.

Meanwhile see how you can produce your own organic Pesticides on the farm. Chemical pesticides are known to be carcinogenic and connected to diseases like diabetes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK6IFS57AyA

You are very correct. We should protest the regulations for primary selection of candidates through delegates. Having a few numbers of delegates choose candidates who stand for all manner of positions is flawed, fraudulent and inefficient. All party members should vote for candidates who represent them. This will make Nigerians register to be member of political parties.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You no get where you dey go

No body 60 and above would near that apc ticket

CRA will come third.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Beedude(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Then let it to NE who gave the party more votes than the SW
Buhari is from the North. Or you need anyone to tell you the implication of that ?
Lawan is only joking and trying to get a good support for whatever ambition he has after the election. He is also making a claim for the future politically.
SW will produce the next APC candidate.
You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by King3urna(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Man4djob:

Same as saying, either SE get it or herdsmen should continue to invade SE region.
So my brother it's ur choice.

Let us continue with this Fulani men Biko f tinunbu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by shinealight(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

After ranting when another Northerner emerges go and hug transformer because it is surely happening

And if a Northerner doesn’t emerge as APC flagbearer, please don’t stay too far from the IBB bridge to do the right thing o….
Osa Straight!! grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
ZIAZI:
Power is certainly going up North come 2023. They've played us from the South once again because our brothers say na VP dem dey find.
blame Yellowbar and the greed.. 8 years as president, 8 years and vice ans you still want to have another 8 years, either south east or North
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Codes151(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Jashub:
This is just an old fool from the north who's not only incompetent, but confused and corrupt . And I see no reason why any sane Nigerians should vote for another incompetent clown from the north after suffering from 8 years of Buhari's stupidity. undecided
that is!!!

Na d odacity d pain me.
See lawan o. Incompetent lawan... rubber stamp lawan

Wetin we no go c for this country.
Every illiterate Dey vie for position
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Corporate2020: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
YES, I belief you.

Just go into the Primary and defeat others.

No consensus will be allowed. Anything less than election is undemocratic, criminal, illegal and null.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
The biggest mistake which will end up being Tinubu's undoing was aligning with the north to dethrone Jonathan. He was warned but he never listened. Now the very north he backed and gave his all in 2015 are gradually plucking his feathers out.

T O DARLING

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by kingyakos: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Lawan carry go
The APC presidential candidate
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PeterObi4LP: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
If Power cannot return to South East, then let it remian in North for another 4 or 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by akbonus: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Nigerian politics ehh…….

But any Youth that votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not normal and he’s mad for even thinking Bola Ahmed Tinubu has something Hoooooge for us

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by pongwa(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Either south east get it or it remains in the north
either you are a northerner or you don't have sense (it's not an abuse)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.