Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday (25233 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Bopolode: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by money121(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Jesuschristus: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu will emerge

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Ebubu: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:
A pictorial scenario of what will play out on Sunday!!
grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2022
CBokobo:
Na Osinbajo
Bavarchir lawal already told you that the SW had been burnt

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Pstjoel(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Newman224: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Blaq12 post=113455984]Please does anyone have any idea how much muyi line charges from Benin to warri? And which of their parks?

I don't know how much but go to the park at Uselu
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by redcliff: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Ndi sophisticatd tribe.. who is laughing now?
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by PeterObi4LP: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2022
E go choke for some people. Mr. President carry go we are OBIdiently waiting to see our opponent.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by arantess: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:
Agba cooker grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Of what use is ur preferred candidate wen u are useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Molutex(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari using his remaining days in office to visit side-chicks. Ghana ko Spain ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by DamnNiggar: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by arantess: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
Ajala you never tired .only north Korea this man not reach since he became president. Just tell them this is who you are supporting don't use the word of concensus it will not work.
Omizu, go to abuja and stop him
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by diplomat058(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
solochris:
The only thing that buhari can do now to appease Nigerians is to stop baba entitlement from contesting

Why are you afraid of Tinubu contesting? I thought we were in a democracy. That shows people like you are just moved by hatred, not by love for stronger democratic institutions vis- a-vis development mechanisms.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by LilyColin(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The president will meet with the aspirants to wish them well and assure them of a level playing field and nothing else. He will not impose anybody on the party. The primary election will be held on Monday and it will be free, fair and credible.

CRY ME A RIVER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Fuckyoumod: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Morally Buhari should not renege on the bond and deal he personally had with Tinubu but on another thought Nigeria is not a personal business construct.

I don't know how Buhari intend to go about this but he should not do what will leave the country on a precipice.
WAILERS!!!
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Olisehinnocent: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?

Ayade should respect my age and step down for me grin grin

Am a youth grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by ikpumbe(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:

Hahhaahahahah. You are wicked ooo.

Tinubu is finished
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Truthisunique2: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
adioolayi:
This won't happen..nothing like revealing or backing anyone.

The atmosphere is too tensed rightnow for PMB to openly back anyone in front of others..

I believe it's just a round table talk to advise those who knows they don't stand a chance to rethink and Stepdown..so that APC primary will be less cumbersome.

I also believe, it will be an avenue to admonish contestants to accept in good faith the results of the Primaries...so that APC remains one United family going into 2023 elections...they have a common "enemy" in Atiku...APC needs all his soldiers to stand a chance of defeating him

Old men knows better.
tilumbu urchin oyegun said 99% of the aspirants are readily prepared for buhari choice

Only tinubu isn't and with the way he has been apologizing since yesterday that he support and respect buhari only tomorrow meeting would be his chance to prove that

He won't want to be seen as enemy to north as lawal babachir said
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Seyioluwa11(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Na only mumu no go know say na yemi osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Karmaisme(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Blaq12:
Please does anyone have any idea how much muyi line charges from Benin to warri? And which of their parks?

They have a park at Uselu, before Uniben gate, the fare should be around 5k.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by seunmsg(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2022
LilyColin:

CRY ME A RIVER

Loser, You’re the one crying not me. And yeah, you will cry more after the primary election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by ZombieTAMER: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
adioolayi:
This won't happen..nothing like revealing or backing anyone.

The atmosphere is too tensed rightnow for PMB to openly back anyone in front of others..

I believe it's just a round table talk to advise those who knows they don't stand a chance to rethink and Stepdown..so that APC primary will be less cumbersome.

I also believe, it will be an avenue to admonish contestants to accept in good faith the results of the Primaries...so that APC remains one United family going into 2023 elections...they have a common "enemy" in Atiku...APC needs all his soldiers to stand a chance of defeating him

Old men knows better.

Is this what Tinubu does with Lagos APc?

who contested against his consensus candidate BSO in Lagos?

what is good in Lagos, is also good in Abuja..

deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Tvoice: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmmmmmm vawulence loading , some people go cry wotowoto grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Fuckyoumod: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Temmylee01:
Well he can choose his successor but will the party agree to his successor, if it happens that tinubu is the one buhari rooting for will it not spoil matter and if it's osinbanjo will jagaban of bourdilon not break the table into pieces??
I'm sure if tinubu did not get the ticket he's he's going to withdraw all his support for apc and I doubt it if apc can move forward without support of persons of tinubu. But me I'd prefer osinbanjo.
Wailers can keep wailing till infinity.. Buhari is the President and leader of APC not Tinubu.
What you are saying now, is Tinubu's biggest undoing. How can Tinubu give an impression that he is bigger than Buhari and at the same time expect Buhari to have over to him?
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Whoever emerges, i won't be supporting.

Four more years of same old same old
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by GardenOfGod(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria behold your president... He owns you as his birthright!
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?
I am not supporting tinubu cus he is a thief, but this ur statement should come from a dumb and not you. Eebi u know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.