Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday (25232 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by WhoIBe: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerians need to run away from whoever Buhari prefers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by GardenOfGod(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?
I made Buhari president cheesy grin

I made Abiodun governor
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by BePrepared: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Morally Buhari should not renege on the bond and deal he personally had with Tinubu but on another thought Nigeria is not a personal business construct.

I don't know how Buhari intend to go about this but he should not do what will leave the country on a precipice.

So in your moral view democracy is a president having agreement with an individual to hand over power to him.

What happens to power belonging to the people.

Why waste our time with PVC and inec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by BestMan001: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?

I made him governor
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by economania(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2022
No matter how, osinbajo is not a sellable aspirant in the northern part. APC has no alternative than to pick Tinubu as only Icon representing yorubas and religion in politics of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by tradepunter: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2022
updatechange:
Meeting, meetings and more meeting... Baba just dey build the tension gradually... Abeg can someone help me with that vawulence meme? grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Morally Buhari should not renege on the bond and deal he personally had with Tinubu but on another thought Nigeria is not a personal business construct.

I don't know how Buhari intend to go about this but he should not do what will leave the country on a precipice.
is Nigeria Tinubu's property? let him go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by shinealight(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2022
solochris:
The only thing that buhari can do now to appease Nigerians is to stop baba entitlement from contesting

That would be a very stupid thing to do…..I’m sure he’s not so stupid as to deliberately set the house he participated in building on fire. He will try to appease everyone in the name of unity as a house divided against itself cannot stand….
he may have his favourite son but in the end, everyone must go to the field to test his popularity.
He cannot take the position of a tin god…..otherwise everything comes crashing down on his head!
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Truthisunique2: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2022
shinealight:

That would be a very stupid thing to do…..I’m sure he’s not so stupid as to deliberately set the house he participated in building on fire. He will try to appease everyone in the name of unity as a house divided against itself cannot stand….he may have his favourite son but in the end, everyone must go to the field to test his popularity. He cannot take the position of a tin god…..otherwise everything comes crashing down on his head!
he would force everyone on his consesus

Start doing your worst already
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Temmylee01:
Well he can choose his successor but will the party agree to his successor, if it happens that tinubu is the one buhari rooting for will it not spoil matter and if it's osinbanjo will jagaban of bourdilon not break the table into pieces??
I'm sure if tinubu did not get the ticket he's he's going to withdraw all his support for apc and I doubt it if apc can move forward without support of persons of tinubu. But me I'd prefer osinbanjo.
Tinubu should rest. Nigeria is not his personal biz.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by sogodihno: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bavarchir lawal already told you that the SW had been burnt

I thought lawal is a useless fool, he has suddenly become someone that his word can be taken serious abi?

I am not surprised you always lose, anybody with tiny brain, know the ticket is coming to Southwest, but as a loser that you are, you don't know
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by shinealight(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he would force everyone on his consesus

Start doing your worst already

….as they say, common sense is not common! Also, brain is always superior to brawns!
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Truthisunique2: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2022
shinealight:

….as they say, common sense is not common! Also, brain is always superior to brawns!
cry pains

You must do your worst o

Enough of all this "if apc don't do it the way we want we would do xyz"

Buhari have dared your sorry ass multiple times

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Temmylee01(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Wailers can keep wailing till infinity.. Buhari is the President and leader of APC not Tinubu.
What you are saying now, is Tinubu's biggest undoing. How can Tinubu give an impression that he is bigger than Buhari and at the same time expect Buhari to have over to him?
as it stands now, apc can afford to lose buhari membership card than loosing tinubu membership card if you know what that means.

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I made you.
I made thee.
I am your maker. angry
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Grandkay21(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2022
This APC tickets is for Ahmed Lawan or David Umahi

They are the top two
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by ifetex1: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2022
This shows that Nigeria doesn't practice democracy. If not , why should a president say he has a preferred candidate and was even pushing for consensus. Why can't their party conduct a free and fair primaries without selection or consensus? Though I know he's doing this to checkmate those who are hoping to monetize or dollarise the primaries to win the ticket but it's still not how democracy is practiced. The aspirants that are comprised of governors and former governors brought this to themselves anyway, by always handpicking and selecting local government chairmen, councillors and their successors in their respective states. Now Buhari has capitalsed on that to give the aspirants a dose of their own medicine. But it's still not right. When will Nigeria borrow a leaf from America or UK ways of democracy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu would eventually emerge Winner of the APC presidential primaries on Monday, Mark it today?
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2022
It doesn't look like Buhari has time for Apc. He has enjoyed his tenure, it doesn't look like he cares at all.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by simplesearch: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Did Buhari actually promised to hand over power to Tinubu in 2015 at the expiration of his tenure? I don't think so. This is becasue the almagation was meant to benefit each actor immediately, reason Tinubu wanted to take the VP slot while Buhari occupies the higher seat, an idea that was vehemently kicked against. I think Tinubu's ground for preference is only precipitated on the level of his contribution to the parties victory then, for which if you look at it critically he's been paid for; what with his cronies occupying choice positions in this administration. With that Buhari don't think he owes Tinubu anything again.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by shinealight(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cry pains

You must do your worst o

Enough of all this "if apc don't do it the way we want we would do xyz"

Buhari have dared your sorry ass multiple times

Pity one has to share the same space with Northern arse-lickers who have no confidence in themselves or in their own leaders.
Fight for your leaders….fight for Umahi, Onu, Amaechi, etc, rather than trying to pull others down.
Show some confidence in yourself and in your people….otherwise people like Kanu will just waste his life away in jail. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Truthisunique2: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
shinealight:

Pity one has to share the same space with Northern arse-lickers who have no confidence in themselves or in their own leaders.
Fight for your leaders….fight for Umahi, Onu, Amaechi, etc, rather than trying to pull others down.
Show some confidence in yourself and in your people….otherwise people like Kanu will just waste his life away in jail. undecided undecided
clown did you have confidence in yourself when you removed a southern president and installed fulani as ass licker without seeing a fellow southerner to replace with

When you have defended buhari for seven years including where are the cows anytime he slice your people throat you weren't ass licking abi

I am for amaechi and we are getting our ticket on Sunday to Tuesday
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Fuckyoumod: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Temmylee01:
as it stands now, apc can afford to lose buhari membership card than loosing tinubu membership card if you know what that means.
ok by Monday everyone would know the outcome.
Don't also forget, that Buhari has nothing to lose, don't also forget that Buhari has the power to frustrate Tinubu.

Monday no far again lol...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by tollyboy5(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The president will meet with the aspirants to wish them well and assure them of a level playing field and nothing else. He will not impose anybody on the party. The primary election will be held on Monday and it will be free, fair and credible.
Yes just like Lagos primaries and buhari candidate will win the primaries .

It's not rocket science
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Yakson5(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind[/quote] Abeg bros no vex, waiting girls do you for this life, I want to learn from your experience
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Final coffin for Tilumbu and his deluded urchins
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by symbianDON(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I made this one governor grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Yeah, morally. Maybe that's why he wants to disclose his candidate then travel... So that he won't hear any whining from anybody.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by shinealight(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
clown did you have confidence in yourself when you removed a southern president and installed fulani as ass licker without seeing a fellow southerner to replace with

When you have defended buhari for seven years including where are the cows anytime he slice your people throat you weren't ass licking abi

I am for amaechi and we are getting our ticket on Sunday to Tuesday

Hmmm…I seem to remember one donkey professing to be a Yoruba man sometime ago….wonders shall never end! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by beejay85: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
He can't release any manifesto contrary to that of the ruling party on whose platform he is contesting..
Guess that's not too difficult to figure out shocked
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by wallisdon: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Amaechi is the man.Buhari first Son.uote author=CBokobo post=113455928]Na Osinbajo [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Jos PIX / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.