Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday (25234 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by KingLarry04: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
These people are playing games, tinubu is Nigeria's next president.. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by GreyLaw(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Morally Buhari should not renege on the bond and deal he personally had with Tinubu but on another thought Nigeria is not a personal business construct.

I don't know how Buhari intend to go about this but he should not do what will leave the country on a precipice.

Have you ever asked yourself of there was ever a bond or agreement? These things could easily have just been in some people's minds. I don't think any politicians would agree to sign any such stupid agreements when he knows events can easily overtake it.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by GreyLaw(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
adioolayi:
This won't happen..nothing like revealing or backing anyone.

The atmosphere is too tensed rightnow for PMB to openly back anyone in front of others..

I believe it's just a round table talk to advise those who knows they don't stand a chance to rethink and Stepdown..so that APC primary will be less cumbersome.

I also believe, it will be an avenue to admonish contestants to accept in good faith the results of the Primaries...so that APC remains one United family going into 2023 elections...they have a common "enemy" in Atiku...APC needs all his soldiers to stand a chance of defeating him

Old men knows better.

Even in the US and elsewhere the leaders of such nations have vested interests in who succeeds them. It won't be different here. Buhari must support a certain candidate and nobody, I repeat nobody will do anything about it. Go against him and get your behind burned. Buhari is not Jonathan anyway.

Politics is a game of interests, both personal al and collective. Asking Buhari not have or support a candidate, is asking Buhari to be stupid. The man is many things, but stupid is not one of them!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by GreyLaw(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The president will meet with the aspirants to wish them well and assure them of a level playing field and nothing else. He will not impose anybody on the party. The primary election will be held on Monday and it will be free, fair and credible.

I have saved this quote for future reference.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Cmeo(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
From my perspective, Lawan is the preferred candidate of Buhari and his Fulani cohorts.

Many people did not know that from time immemorial, the Fulanis has taken the Kanuris as their supporters in conquest for power and authority after the Fulanis has realized that only the Kanuris are the ones that can stop their amassment of power and authority in the north region.

Fulanis has always find a way of getting them along their side and appease them with juicy/sensitive positions that they know other people may raise eyebrows if a Fulani man is appointed there.

If anyone is in doubt, check very juicy/sensitive position and find out the ethnic of the person if it's not Fulani, it will be a Kanuri person.

So, don't be surprised to see Sen. Lawan as the flag bearer of APC and the next president of Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Dvdpity: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Its disgusting how millions of Nigerians are happy that their currency is a toilet paper. Industries are not working, workers are underpaid, infrastructures are decaying and still wants to vote same people that are messing them up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Codeye(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2022
solochris:
The only thing that buhari can do now to appease Nigerians is to stop baba entitlement from contesting
So, now you want Buhari to please Nigerians? All of a sudden people forget the last 7 years of insecurities
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Adexcoolman: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
There's nothing to be worry about, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed will become the presidential flag bearer of the APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Enumerator(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Confirm!
adioolayi:
This won't happen..nothing like revealing or backing anyone.

The atmosphere is too tensed rightnow for PMB to openly back anyone in front of others..

I believe it's just a round table talk to advise those who knows they don't stand a chance to rethink and Stepdown..so that APC primary will be less cumbersome.

I also believe, it will be an avenue to admonish contestants to accept in good faith the results of the Primaries...so that APC remains one United family going into 2023 elections...they have a common "enemy" in Atiku...APC needs all his soldiers to stand a chance of defeating him

Old men knows better.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
heydays:
Ghen Ghen....

Morally Buhari should not renege on the bond and deal he personally had with Tinubu but on another thought Nigeria is not a personal business construct.

I don't know how Buhari intend to go about this but he should not do what will leave the country on a precipice.
Tinubu should return to the hospital ward in the US. He is not bigger than Nigeria. Let him get lost. Bring on the vowulence. It is better than having a sick old druggie for another 8 years
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The president will meet with the aspirants to wish them well and assure them of a level playing field and nothing else. He will not impose anybody on the party. The primary election will be held on Monday and it will be free, fair and credible.

Make it a prayer topic

Lmao
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by authority2006(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Anyone besides Tinubu, governors will disgrace him on the field.
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
That is why tinubu was talking annoyingly.mhe knew that Buhari would not choose him as his consescus candidate
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by DownChelsea(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Charly68: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
He who is not ready for the worst should not go near politics .It can lift up somebody and it can also bring somebody down
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by PsalmsElf(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Hmmmmm, hope so...
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by flejnr2(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osibande
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Spandau: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Loser, You’re the one crying not me. And yeah, you will cry more after the primary election.

Tinubu will be sidetracked. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Spandau: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The problem with you, ọgbẹni, is that you still want to continue grasping at the notion that Buhari is a honorable man. The soonest you realize otherwise, clearer your thoughts about what is going down. I have warned you. Don't go and drink sniper o when your eye clear!
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
RichDad1:
He should say his mind and let everyone rest. What kinda nonsense suspense
What do you wanna do with the mind of a dullard?

Peter is here
Re: Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
RichDad1:
He should say his mind and let everyone rest. What kinda nonsense suspense
What do you wanna do with the mind of a dullard?

Peter Obi is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.