Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo (3027 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2022
What do you say of this picture of the Vice President and mum?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Joezinho: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Starboy. Omoluabi to the world..

Unpredictable,objective,unbiased,accomodating and intelligent. That's who Yorubas are.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2022
My Son abeg just park well and don't embarrass yourself with your presidential ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by DSC7: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Mum: My son, it is GOD who enthrones kings and if it is his wish to make you the next president, nobody and no forces on earth, under the earth and even above the earth can stop him.

Starboy: I believe you mum, may his will be done.

And we the educated, progressive, reasonable youths of Nigeria can't wait to see Proffesor Osinbajo take over the position of the C.E.O of the most populous black nation on earth.

GOD forbid we have a president like Tinubu, a man who thinks Nigeria is an item of compensation, a desperate man who only wants to fulfill a selfish ambition...A man who plans to employ 50 million youths into the Nigeria army to feed them corn and cassava.

A clueless man who goes about canvassing for supports based on reciprocation of his effort and not based on vivid policies and manifesto.

A mere mortal who talks like GOD. If APC delegates who want Tinubu are only interested in winning the primaries then let them present Tinubu but if they are interested in winning the general election, they know exactly what to do.

I present to you, the next president of Nigeria, the only APC candidate that will make Atiku a nobody.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by nabiz(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2022
One thing I like about osibanjo in that he is a good listener

21 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2022
cool

Mama; Ma Fi oju olore gun IGI , I gbeyin odale Ko kin data

Pastor Osinbajo; Mama I am capable , I want to succeed my boss

1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by MadamVanessa(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
shocked

The mum is warning him against Tinubu. When eating with Tinubu my son use a long spoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by abcee(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
My president go n rule well
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2022
Is that his biological mother?
Wow!
So sweet!

2 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mama; Ma Fi oju olore gun IGI , I gbeyin odale Ko kin data

Pastor Osinbajo; Mama I am capable , I want to succeed my boss

Only stark illiterates reason this way. That he ought not to contest so that he won't be going against his benefactor.

Go and ceed your hometown to Tinubu as compensation.

Nigeria is not an item. Fooolish mentality.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by englishmart(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Osinbajo my son, be careful, Tinubu is extremely dangerous

20 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by IamWonderful: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Only stark illiterates reason this way. That he ought not to contest so that he won't be going against his benefactor.

Go and ceed your hometown to Tinubu as compensation.

Nigeria is not an item. Fooolish mentality.

Only and idiot would glorify treacherous behaviour and see it as noble

I mean you must be a compound fool to say you owe your parents no support since taking care of you is not by force and the should have kicked you out on the street like Almajiri

Infact Judas did nothing wrong to Jesus since he only did the right thing by reporting a wanted fugitive

Many fools on this platform lately, what they can't take they suggest it

What the hell is wrong in advocating for a free and fair primaries as stipulated by the electoral laws

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Only and idiot would glorify treacherous behaviour and see it as noble

I mean you must be a compound fool to say you owe your parents no support since taking care of you is not by force and the should have kicked you out on the street like Almajiri

Infact Judas did nothing wrong to Jesus since he only did the right thing by reporting a wanted fugitive

Many fools on this platform lately, what they can't take they suggest it

What the hell is wrong in advocating for a free and fair primaries as stipulated by the electoral laws

Was this your narrative? I'm glad you try to change it cos what you are spewing right now is a complete deviation from what I quoted.

How more fooolish can it sound juxtaposing osinbajo intent to what you just wrote....?

And if I want to take you up on your new narrative, is it even justified for somebody like Tinubu to clamor against concensus?

A man known for brutal imposition of his choice candidates on party members and a man who believes he is an emperor nobody dares go against.

You must be totally ignorant.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by obiekunie01: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Thou am not a tinubu supporter, but no matter how you look at it,

OSINBAJO IS A JUDAS! HE BETRAYED TINUBU.

For all the good tinubu did to him, the best he should av done would av been to support his presidential ambition.

But i guess loyalty is not part of yoruba vocabulary.

I PERSONALLY DO MY BEST TO FILTER OUT THE OSINBAJOS IN MY LIFE.
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Was this your narrative? I'm glad you try to change it cos what you are spewing right now is a complete deviation from what I quoted.

How more fooolish can it sound juxtaposing osinbajo intent to what you just wrote....?

Stupidity is needing people to help you comprehend a very straight forward illustration

Anyone who benefited from free and fair primaries must openly advocate for it and not stylishly subjugate it
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Stupidity is needing people to help you comprehend a very straight forward illustration

Anyone who benefited from free and fair primaries must openly advocate for it and not stylishly subjugate it

Another ignorant post. I think I will stop responding to you.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Another ignorant post. I think I will stop responding to you.

Good allow intelligent people have the space
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Thou am not a tinubu supporter, but no matter how you look at it,

OSINBAJO IS A JUDAS! HE BETRAYED TINUBU.

For all the good tinubu did to him, the best he should av done would av been to support his presidential ambition.

But i guess loyalty is not part of yoruba vocabulary.

PERSONALLY DO MY BEST TO FILTER OUT THE OSINBAJOS IN MY LIFE.

Incidentally you want the future of your children, great grand children your unborn generation to be ceeded away as compensation. Cos incase you don't know, that is exactly what you want.

I weep inside when I see comments like this.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Soylife(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Mum: be careful,tinubu fit wound you o
Osinbanjo: mama I sabi,I just day reason am

deary breakfast pap and soyabean for sale,perfect breakfast for you and your kids,rich in minerals and vitamins,keeps you active and energized through out the day,check signature for more information .thank yiuu
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Good allow intelligent people have the space

So for your mind now you feel you’re intelligent? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

So for your mind now you feel you’re intelligent? undecided

Intelligent enough to mind my damn business without qouting people looking for insult
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Incidentally you want the future of your children, great grand children your unborn generation to be ceeded away as compensation. Cos incase you don't know, that is exactly what you want.

I weep inside when I see comments like this.

That is the type of mentality that makes Nigeria never move forward. The sentimentality of its populace is alarming

3 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Intelligent enough to mind my damn business without qouting people looking for insult

I take this as a compliment cool
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

I take this as a compliment cool

Whatever Man, can you stop qouting me please

Thanks
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Lalasticlala this is a good thread. Happy weekend to you.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Whatever Man, can you stop qouting me please

Thanks

You’re on a public forum. You can never be mindful of your own business by posting on a public forum for everyone to see and digest.

I will quote you as long and as hard as I wish and you can’t do nada than sit back, bend over and collect my pounding silently kiss

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

You’re on a public forum. You can never be mindful of your own business by posting on a public forum for everyone to see and digest.

I will quote you as long and as hard as I wish and you can’t do nada than sit back, bend over and collect my pounding silently kiss

Ok knock yourself out
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok knock yourself out

Oya bend over, spread your legs wide and open up for daddy grin

3 Likes

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

Oya bend over, spread your legs wide and open up for daddy grin

14 years in imprisonment....
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
All these crap can't work for Osibanjo anymore!
They have all been used and their expiry date is close by, from henceforth, his political relevance would vanish, he would write a book and try and wash his hands off the destruction and bloodshed, but alas, he has been a waste of 8 years that should have been used to renegotiate Nigeria,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine This Tulunbu Face Hanging In Your Office!! / Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss / Imagine If Someone From South East Made This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.