Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo (3028 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by an0daGuy: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

14 years in imprisonment....

shhhhhh ! lipsrsealed

That’s unless they catch us

So use your hand and cover your mouth while I do my thing kiss
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by DenreleDave(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
My Son abeg just park well and don't embarrass yourself with your presidential ambition.
which one did ur grandmother tell ur father? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Thou am not a tinubu supporter, but no matter how you look at it,

OSINBAJO IS A JUDAS! HE BETRAYED TINUBU.

For all the good tinubu did to him, the best he should av done would av been to support his presidential ambition.

But i guess loyalty is not part of yoruba vocabulary.

I PERSONALLY DO MY BEST TO FILTER OUT THE OSINBAJOS IN MY LIFE.

What did ur Igbo leaders abi na delegates (over 150 from SE) that are loyal did to their candidates in pdp primary??
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by EmiDon11: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Is that his mother?
Wow!
So sweet!
Na wetin dem ask you?
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2022
EmiDon11:
Na wetin dem ask you? Na wetin dem ask you? Na wetin dem ask you?
Bro what's wrong in my post?
If you wanted my attention, you could have just quoted without saying a word.
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by EmiDon11: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Bro what's wrong in my post?
If you wanted my attention, you could have just quoted without saying a word.
sorry ma'am
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
EmiDon11:
sorry ma'am
Accepted.

Now what do you want?

A new phone?
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok knock yourself out

an0daGuy:

Oya bend over, spread your legs wide and open up for daddy grin

Ok nau. grin

I sell Vaseline if anyone needs it.

1 Like

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:

Ok nau. grin

I sell Vaseline if anyone needs it.

I cover my behind with the blood of jesus

undecided

1 Like

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2022
PYO!

A good father will always treat his children with Ice Cream and Pizza, not with Herroine and Gulder.

God bless our Ice cream man

1 Share

Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by EmiDon11: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Accepted.
Now what do you want?
A new phone?
I will appreciate if u give me one
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

I cover my behind with the blood of jesus

undecided
Amen.
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmiDon11:
I will appreciate if u give me one
Ok. But there are terms and conditions.
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mooh247: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Amen.

Labour party people ... How una preparation , hope una don see the work we put in for our candidates for APC... No be Moi moi
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by EmiDon11: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok. But there are terms and conditions.
Then list them
i'm all ears
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Labour party people ... How una preparation , hope una don see the work we put in for our candidates for APC... No be Moi moi
If you are favored by the gods, you won't break sweat.
Peter Obi is an emerging force. He will try to put his best foot forward. If he fails, he will try again and again till he succeeds.
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by 715afolarin: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good allow intelligent people have the spaceGood allow intelligent people have the space...
Re: BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by haggai247: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Here's what i find hilarious about these political commentators.
They don't benefit anything whether whether Tinubu osibande atiku or Jonathan or lawal win they will still remain where they are struggling and hoping on Gods blessings.
Why not use the time you spend reading and comment on post to start a business today believe me uou Don't need money to get started. Type mk8.2 look the thread for making regular inco

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Unhappy With Soyinka’s Response To Pyrates Gyration Video / The Biggest Biden Scam Of All / "dr Reuben Abati Breaks His Silence "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.