Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? (1250 Views)

How Can I View Excel Spreadsheet Added On S Drive / Important Feautures That Should Be Added To Nairaland (seun) / Announcing! The New Features Of Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? by ThatrealestApex: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
yankeecoder:

What would you like to learn ? There are dozens of free resources on the internet. At best, one can only advice on pitfalls.

Bro I wish I can use Voice note to tell you this I swear... I really need something doing that'll be generating me money, I want to be working remotely from home honestly, that has been my dream for long... I want to know everything about Programming and the work you do, if it can pay bills very well.. then I will really be committed to learning bro.... Abeg you fit help me drop your WhatsApp line make we link up for Whatsapl abeg? help my life abeg embarassed embarassed

Sorry, I'm just logging into Nairaland since that day I mentioned you.
Re: What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? by PromiseAce(m): 3:32am On Jun 10, 2022
yankeecoder:
So, I am software programmer who happens to be building a forum software similar to nairaland, being one of the few people who watched nairaland grow from using simple machines software to what it currently is, I understand it lacks certain features that you might need

So far, I have the following features on my list

1. Blocking
allow members to block certain members from mentioning and following them

2. Messaging
allow members to message themselves without need of exchanging emails

3. Wallet
allow members to fund their wallet via paystack to run advertisements

Add yours

Modified:

4. Customized Frontpage
threads will still be pushed to the frontpage by moderators but members can choose to exclude seeing threads from sections they don't like, this way it makes the frontpage be more of what a member is interested in
This is so accurate, Nairaland would be the best if they do this.
I also wish they:
1. Introduce a badge for trusted individuals/brand(s)

2. A more advanced user stats

3. A dislike button
… And maybe sort comment by popularity
Re: What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? by Xavier0980: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
if you want to add more features and functions in your original WhatsApp then download this OG WhatsApp because it has lot of amazing features and functions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Your Cisco Ccna,ccnp Exams For Just =N= 20,000 ! / Joomla 1.5 Is Stable / Proposal Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.