Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) (447 Views)

Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots / If They Ask You To Vote Obi, Ask Them To Mention His Single Legacy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by LanreTruth(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
I’ve seen this on two different threads, I want to confirm guys, if it happens, shame on Nairaland.
Nice comments only No Toxicity.
(Testing)

Let’s Go!

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu lol

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Your meme is hilarious.. grin
What are the kids doing there tho? grin

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by blazesam(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Tinubu
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by blazesam(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by blazesam(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
TINUBU
Nothing showed up
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by Bragalane: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
This is so true. Same dead brain bot pop up when you try exposing how the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi was caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos. Come see how lunatics from Alaigbo will be fighting tooth nail to defend this diehard criminal that subjugated their father n mothers in Igboland.
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by Mooh247: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
cool

Una just like the name Tinubu

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by DamianX: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
You mean Baby druggies
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by DamianX: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I swr grandpa druggie and baby druggies
Re: TINUBU: Bots Pops Up When You Mention his name(TEST) by DamianX: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2022
LanreTruth:
I’ve seen this on two different threads, I want to confirm guys, if it happens, shame on Nairaland.
Let’s Go!

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu lol

On Tinubu's brokos they stand

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Jubilating After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (video) / The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) / Labour Party Factional Presidential Candidate Withdraws From The Race: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.