Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Help, I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Need Advice (579 Views)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
Good morning
Hope you are all having a good day
I don't find myself sexually attracted to young girls below my age , I'm 27 years old , I only find women who are 8- 15 years older than me attractive, I don't have a girlfriend , if I try to have one we won't last more than a month because , she will never be attracted to me, please house what can I do to stop this feeling
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Kollins11: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Damnn nigarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni, nothing do you jare. Most older ladies has soft, tight and succulent kpekus... Na boreholes our so called young girls dey carry about now.

Older ladies are so clean down there and you can comfortably give them mouth action... But don't dare give a young girl mouth action because our young girls are not clean down there.

Nothing do you Ogbeni jare.. Carry on jór

Meanwhile.. Saphiere Weds pastor Righteousness2

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by rickpat(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2022
rickpat:
8 to 15years?... you're a pedophile

hmmm...when you end in jail for tape or something...then you will change..

please if you love yourself better start interacting with females around your age bracket...for your own good
8-15years older than me not younger
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
Na u know wetin dey worry you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by rickpat(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2022
emmanuel07061:

8-15years older than me not younger
okay....please accept my apologies....I was distracted...

you are attracted to older women...it's like that for some guys...but since you ain't comfortable with it anymore. .start by interacting with women in your age bracket...that's a good way to start....just be friendly with women around your age bracket...don't start dating them first...just interaction...so you can find them more attractive in terms of having a strong interaction...sorry once again for my earlier post...I will take it off
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Boogyman557: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Boogyman557: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Damnn nigarrr

Ogbeni, you need to bind and cast every spirit pedophile in your life... You have a traits of a pedophile and I would advice you go to CELE church for special deliverance.

I can never have any sexual relationship to do with girls under the age 22 below. But once you're 23yrs and above.. I fit reason your matter for a relationship.

There are still lots of soft, tight and succulent kpekus from the age of 23.

Holly Gram cool CALM down and read den UNDERSTAND b4 u type...

read it again Man

WTF MAN!
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by cavreek: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Met a guy like that said his pimpim doesn't respond to younger ladies, he even boasted about how attractive the backside of one elderly lady was cry, although his was caused by abuse wen he was little
Try to find the solution now before u get married or be prepared to settle down with an elder which is not a bad idea cool
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Something is DEFINITELY WRONG with you.
A Normal guy should be attracted to ladies 3,5 or 10yrs younger.
Unless, you were molested or have done a sexual act with ur Mom and elder sister's friends in d past!
Ur mind and Dicck is now tuned to older females!
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by ojun50(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2022
APC is really affecting you
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Kollins11: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CALM down and read den UNDERSTAND b4 u type...

read it again Man
WTF MAN!
Na the way the op type that shit, E don almost confuse everybody... E don modify em already.

Well nothing spoil. I don change my comment.
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2022
cavreek:
Met a guy like that said his pimpim doesn't respond to younger ladies, he even boasted about how attractive the backside of one elderly lady was cry, although his was caused by abuse wen he was little
Try to find the solution now before u get married or be prepared to settle down with an elder which is not a bad idea cool
That's not accepted in our society
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Boogyman557: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Na the way the op type that shit, E don almost confuse everybody... E don modify em already.

Well nothing spoil. I don change my comment.
Holly Gram cool okay man..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Jmichael1(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Damnn nigarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni, nothing do you jare. Most older ladies has soft, tight and succulent kpekus... Na boreholes our so called young girls dey carry about now.

Older ladies are so clean down there and you can comfortably give them mouth action... But don't dare give a young girl mouth action because our young girls are not clean down there.

Nothing do you Ogbeni jare.. Carry on jór

Meanwhile.. Saphiere Weds pastor Righteousness2

who goes there?

why u dey use my chairman@slawormiir slangs?

remove dat"damn niggarrr"frm ur next post if nt i go put am 4 ur body wotowotowoto...
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Kollins11: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

who goes there?
why u dey use my chairman@slawormiir slangs?

remove dat"damn niggarrr"frm ur next post if nt i go put am 4 ur body wotowotowoto...
Ogbeni, take my weed, drag it and calm down.

Slawormiir isn't just my chairman too but he's also my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Jmichael1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Ogbeni, take my weed, drag it and calm down.

Slawormiir isn't just my chairman too but he's also my mentor.

bloodline notin do u....

i be tink say nah foreigner dey use my chairman slangs to catch cruise

i dey one corner with my weed...

cheers....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

bloodline notin do u....

i be tink say nah foreigner dey use my chairman slangs to catch cruise

i dey one corner with my weed...

cheers....
Lol , I hope I fit use the slang in the future?
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Uniquetani1(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
You need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by Jmichael1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmanuel07061:

Lol , I hope I fit use the slang in the future?

dat1 dey sha,bt 90% of nairalanders knw say"damn niggarrr" nah slawormiir I.D for dis forum..na dat slangs every body take knw am 4 here

unless u go change ur name to"slawormiir2 or juniorslawormiir"

hw u see am?
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by fikayormi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
My bro you are 100% ok ,

We rock the same boat , I love and admire older women too and don't mind getting married to one
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you're genuine, you're okay.

Can you marry an older lady or just for flex?
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
If you're genuine, you're okay.

Can you marry an older lady or just for flex?
My parents will surely go against it
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmanuel07061:
Good morning
Hope you are all having a good day
I don't find myself sexually attracted to young girls below my age , I'm 27 years old , I only find women who are 8- 15 years older than me attractive, I don't have a girlfriend , if I try to have one we won't last more than a month because , she will never be attracted to me, please house what can I do to stop this feeling

You have taste for more matured ladies

There is nothing bad about it, so far you will have a firm grip of the relationship
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmanuel07061:

My parents will surely go against it

You're not genuine then.

Parents wouldn't live your life. They'll surely go against a tribe/religion for some shitty reasons too.

You have your reasons too. Who should marry, one who's responsible for his/her action.

I'm sure they won't go against you if she's a white woman and your visa is sure undecided
Re: Please Help, I Need Advice by emmanuel07061: 3:33am On Jun 05, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You're not genuine then.

Parents wouldn't live your life. They'll surely go against a tribe/religion for some shitty reasons too.

You have your reasons too. Who should marry, one who's responsible for his/her action.

I'm sure they won't go against you if she's a white woman and your visa is sure undecided
Ok thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Big Bros In The House,teach Me Trading. / Married Female Banker Exposed In Viral Blowwwjob Video / My Sartuday Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.