Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East (43620 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Benmob: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Una were like power and Igbo can never be president,y u never used d power change d country to be good na especially ur north
Education=F9
Business=E
Law=F9
Out of school children, doing Almajiri =A1
Beggers association of nigeria=A1
Insecurity=A1
Children with malnutrition=A1 or B
Poverty nation of d country=A1
Diz boy still get mouth to dey talk rubbish.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by anyilalaz: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Hope the taxes generated by the number of electorates will surpass the entire number of registered voters in SE?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by uniquetechng: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2022
tbarrister:

Initiated but not implemented , buhari made them compulsory
I did my BVN at GTB in 2013 and my NIN in 2014 , so how were they not implemented ?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Okudiover(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Instead of the midget's son to lament at the diseases, illiteracy, terrorism, peodophilsm, drug addiction, beastility sex, banditory, herdsmen/farmers clashes associated with his parasitic and self entitled region he is here masturbating on Peter Obi this Peter Obi that. Of course he shouldn't expect a reply from a gentleman like Peter Obi whose only mistake was being born in a scam called Liegeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by VEHINTOLAR: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Grgton:
Igbo this, Igbo that!! All of you must be sick In the brain!! Go and have some rest! You are not making sense here

The perpetrators of this heinous,barbaric crime are the real sick people and you're one of them ! YEEBOS are subhumans who ordinarily,shouldn't be cohabiting with the civilised people of this world. You guys are not in anyway different from the primitive homo habilis ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,ka a da f'awon babanla e odaran !

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2022
uniquetechng:
I did my BVN at GTB in 2013 and my NIN in 2014 , so how were they not implemented ?

I do not believe you. It wasn't compulsory under Jonathan and 90% of Nigerians haven't done theirs as at then
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/

Awon Okoro don suffer for this guy hand o....wetin dem do am?

grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Kachi4christ(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Can we use NIN as voters card, let's check something.
tbarrister:

You can't compare Nigeria to this countries and we've always been bigger than them by population. Well I thank God for things like NIN and PVC which were initiated by northerners because of doubting Thomas like you, you'll see the population growth in the north with your eyes
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kachi4christ:
Can we use NIN as voters card, let's check something.

We have more nin than you guys
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by WideMouth333(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE.......
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by NigeriaAjoka: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
2023 will shock you! I’m over 30 and me and many of my friends usually don’t vote because it doesn’t add nothing to us but you see 2023?? E go shock una! For the first time in my over 3 decades life I went for a voter’s card and even helping ppl to vote! Preaching to my friends and pushing those who had no hope in Nigeria to go for their PVC and vote Peter Obi!
The kind vote una go hear in 2023 go show una say una no reach but just that we were never interested in the affairs of presidency! Let me no talk much
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by uniquetechng: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
tbarrister:

I do not believe you. It wasn't compulsory under Jonathan and 90% of Nigerians haven't done theirs as at then
You can see the date on my NIN slip, I actually did my late as my wife obtained her around March 2014.

I got my BVN in 2013

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
uniquetechng:
You can see the date on my NIN slip, I actually did my late as my wife obtained her around March 2014.

I got my BVN in 2013

90% of Nigerians didn't have as at then
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by kally90(f): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I'm giving you a sideye being I don't know you.

But if the spirit says do it I'll do it

Please help me out, I don't know why my spirit directed to you.
Please I am in a great need
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

The perpetrators of this heinous,barbaric crime are the real sick people and you're one of them ! YEEBOS are subhumans who ordinarily,shouldn't be cohabiting with the civilised people of this world. You guys are not in anyway different from the primitive homo habilis ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,ka a da f'awon babanla e odaran !
I think there's something wrong with you! Dumb fellow !
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by DEROX: 4:45am On Jun 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

No mind the Tinubu supporter. His lord and personal saviour, the Iragbiji Alpha Beta thief a.k.a Bobo CHICAGO, dey collect wotoporously and him dey here dey cap rubbish.
tongue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Poiu11: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
cool cool
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by VEHINTOLAR: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Grgton:
I think there's something wrong with you! Dumb fellow !

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

smell off !!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by VEHINTOLAR: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Grgton:
smell off !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.