Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East (43627 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Olabode211: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
A state whereby a 7yrs old boy is eligible to vote.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
blancsn1:
Our lamentations as Yoruba people just dey start. Na same lamentation go give all of us stroke we will all die from. Yoruba dey crazy.

shocked

Omo! Na so you hate your people reach? Nor go let this hatred kill you ooo. Cleanse your heart.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by SpecialEdition: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Get your PVC

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by UNDFTD: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:
Lol this guy just dey play with okoro's ball all because they are third class citizen

And what are you, ding bat?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Latakia(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Stop writing epistless. Nobody has time to read them

You're second class citizens as Long as nigeria is concerned
point of correction Igbo are third class citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by BESTScientist1: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
You guys have no idea what they do down here in the north....even some 8and 9 years old have their PVCs no age cheating o.....they queue up and vote..... shockingly in reality their youth are no were in number compared to the South
SarkinYarki:
That is electoral fraud at work ..there is no part of Kano I have not visited and apart from Kano city which is no bigger than marina I am yet to see that part of Kano that has this fake population ...Some places in Kano state are some empty you will see settlements 50 Kms apart
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Legendrysailor(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A mad man cursing people loudly in a market square will think his enemies are feeling the heat

I will personally track u via ur i.p address and assassinate u. Let me die if I don't do it
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by UNDFTD: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Olabode211:
A state whereby a 7yrs old boy is eligible to vote.

Don't mind the useless, no good blood sucking demons and their FAKE census aided by the devilish Britain.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Legendrysailor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A mad man cursing people loudly in a market square will think his enemies are feeling the heat

Sorry bro dat message was meant for dat bastard called reality380
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

You call it lamentation, I call it strategy.. ur god Buhari lacks the guts to declare a concensus candidate as a result

Lol. Buhari the failure my god? cheesy

Shey your lord Tinubu said he "singlehandedly" made Buhari president after the failure-in-chief cried on National TV? He should make himself the President Na and stop lamenting.

As for consensus candidate, e go shock you like film.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
what’s this gibberish?

What’s d MMA that u are talking about

These are the people with opinions on nairaland. A so called Nigerian that doesn't know what MMA is. Smh

Village boy with mouth

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Proudpolygamist: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. Buhari the failure my god? cheesy

Shey your lord Tinubu said he "singlehandedly" made Buhari president after the failure-in-chief cried on National TV? He should make himself the President Na and stop lamenting.

As for consensus candidate, e go shock you like film.

We trust the process... be humble and sit down
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Karlosorji(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
That's why condom is banned in your region so you guys will continue cheating us through population. Rubbish
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

You call it lamentation, I call it strategy.. ur god Buhari lacks the guts to declare a concensus candidate as a result.
Can there be a bigger Lamentation than the one exhibited by Ndigbo on this thread?
The thread is soacked with an equivalent of over 2million worth of bloody tears and gnashing of teeth from hell

grin

Typical AFONJA Man. Running from pillar to post. After Tinubu and your ilks "chopped" breakfast, we go see supposed power. Shebi una truncate Southern Unity? Make una do am alone na

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by nuland(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

You can't compare Nigeria to this countries and we've always been bigger than them by size. Well I thank God for things like NIN and PVC which were initiated by northerners because of doubting Thomas like you, you'll see the population growth in the north with your eyes

Dan uwa, i am a Northerner like you. Both NIN and PVC were introduced by Obasanjo and GEJ.
The Old NIN in 2006 and the New one in 2014, PVC first in use in the 2015 elections.
We might have our claims but Northern population is way, way inflated. Reason why the North West has 7 states and keep getting all the juicy offices due to the North to themselves.
Aside Kano which of course is a melting point sort which Northern state commands such population?
Kaduna is next and is highly populated by Igbos, Yorubas and other ethnic groups from the South. Southern Kaduna has always voted differently.
Obasanjo jettisoned the so-called 'Core North' and won a 2nd term with votes from the South and the 'Middle belt'. Buhari had always lost (with his massive cult following up North) until he got the South West and states like Benue to look his way.
Kwankwaso in 2015 admitted the North Rigged GEJ out of office using the same Almajiris Mrs Jonathan Derided.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

We trust the process... be humble and sit down

E go shock you. Breakfast is coming. Shey we dey here Na?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by EmiDon11: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
grin
whats funny?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by morok22(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
saaron:
There's no way a desert will be heavily populated more than coastal areas. This is where the scam of One Nigeria comes to play. As far as population census in Nigeria are concerned, Middle Belt and Southern regions have more population including Voter population than the North.
Northern population census figures are always inflated with fictitious names, living/death people, animals and non Nigerian almajiris imported via Northern borders for political domination.
Know this and half of our problems will be solved. Work towards TOTAL DISINTEGRATION of Nigeria.

It is true. That's why this country can't move forward because our polithiefians are not sincere . Their mindset is to enrich themselves and allow masses to be at the mercy of God. I know things will fall apart one day. All their stupid children will have to leave country for us.
It is very painful to leave in this country. I blame all Yoruba leaders conniving with northerners to draw us backward. How
can two out of three major tribes in this country rotating power within themselves. There is God .

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Okwyjesus(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A local government in Kano that has more citizens of Niger republic, Chad and Mali than Nigerian citizens. El midget will never disappoint in stupidity
Legendrysailor:

I will personally track u via ur i.p address and assassinate u. Let me die if I don't do it

Please locate his twitter and let this truth sink down him . The wide mouth don't know that most lgbos reside outside their geo political zone and that won't change their voting orientation.

I stay in Rivers with my siblings and we voted Atiku/Obi last election.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Miracle2020: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

So much pain I'd wipe my ass with your thoughts. That's how much i care

There can never be a day a dweeb can control my emotions

What have you achieved sef to be talking
an empty barrel make the loudest noise.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Reality3080: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

These are the people with opinions on nairaland. A so called Nigerian that doesn't know what MMA is. Smh

Village boy with mouth
shut d Bleep,it could b anything

It could b mixed martial arts
It could b muritala muhammed airport

It could b anything so u don’t expect me to guess what u have in your block head

U make yourself clear so people can understand what u mean
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Proudpolygamist: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Typical AFONJA Man. Running from pillar to post. After Tinubu and your ilks "chopped" breakfast, we go see supposed power. Shebi una truncate Southern Unity? Make una do am alone na

Middle fingers to southern unity
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Abujason: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Have you been to Fagge? Dala? Gwale? Kiru? Or Gezawa?

Fagge LGA
Population - 198,000

Dala LGA -
Population - 418,000 (?)

Gwale LGA
Population - 362,000

Kiru LGA
Population - 264,000

Gezawa LGA
Population - 167,000

So what’s your point here? Kano’s population is fake. Aside from Kano City which has 30% of the population as Igbos, your other cities are not that populated as you guys always claim. Most states in the South have more legitimate humans than Kano.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Middle fingers to southern unity

Exactly. That's all we are saying. Tinubu should make himself President with only the North.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Ndibuna: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/
Says an idiot

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
u should blame azikwe who ceeded more states to d north due to hate for south west now igbos are reaping what they sow

So Zik was president when states were created abi? Oga stop being dense abeg. Regional government was practiced during Zik's time as president. Awolowo was finance minister and had powers in the Gowon's government why didn't he advice Gowon against states? Because it was a strategy to break down the Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Achilles881: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/

Bashir El rufai, Mr Muslim Muslim cand, we sight you
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ify0000(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
How is that even possible!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Legendrysailor(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

Call me a bastard if I don't track u down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.