Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East (43610 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

There are some ministries and commission Fulani does not play with.
NPC, NNPC AND INEC.
NIMASA,FIRS and NPA too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by nnamdi640: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aliou007:
You should ask yourself the same question too, it goes both says. Moreover, we all have the freedom of speech, right?.. make we dey use am as we like
Freedom of speech yet your people killed Deborah for blasphemy. Hypocrite!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Miracle2020:
an empty barrel make the loudest noise.

Empty barrel my ass.
No be by mouth

IK International is the only poster that posts here with receipts. If you don't know ask

The only one to ever show half a million dollars in cash. If you don't know ask

If you want to play, step up.
Shutting you up will literally take seconds
I rather show you than tell you
That's how I do my own.

No be by useless back n forth n eventually backtracking.

#onitshaguyman
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by beejay85: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/
This f***l will also claim to be a graduate having sunk in lies told to him by the political liars upnorth
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by sammirano: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
YE! If I'm from south east, I go just change my name and state of origin today. flateee this one loud gannnnn!!!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by maestroferddi: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Have you been to Fagge? Dala? Gwale? Kiru? Or Gezawa?
Your slavish devotion to your eternal masters will not permit you to reason objectively....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Raph82(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

You can't compare Nigeria to this countries and we've always been bigger than them by size. Well I thank God for things like NIN and PVC which were initiated by northerners because of doubting Thomas like you, you'll see the population growth in the north with your eyes
The same pvc that each almajiri boy is having multiple copies? I saw more than enough dramas when I was in Sokoto. Just don't go there. A boy of 10 years having 2 pvc's and using both to cast votes, and you dare not say a word against that at the polling booth, except if you want to die untimely.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Foolishbuhari: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aliou007:
So you don’t regard Yoruba’s as southerners?
And when did I say that?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ThePlugg(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
We don't need this One Nigeria thing....when people boast of voting power.....what happen to fair democracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by FakeUnity: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

If yeebos mattered to tinubu he would have solicited ur support for the primaries. Glad he gave u'all the middle finger

Then why you guys his minions crying Ibo hate? And why did he invite SE delegate to Abuja to come take dollars? Do you give people middle finger by giving dollars? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by kollinz1234(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
DOTian:
He is obviously intoxicated with village arrogance but the reason for this kind of outburst is obvious. The south east needs to do more to end the high level of political subjugation being inflicted on the South East by federal Nigeria! This is what South East political leaders should have fighting against for years but they pretended like this is nothing.

A military officer organizes a coup and as the president appointes his kinsman as the chairman of the census board. The socalled census chairman will then conduct a thoroughly corrupt census count in which he will ascribe all sorts of cooked figures to the north while lowering the numbers from the East. They will then use this fake figures to create endless numbers of states and local governments in the North, all these while making sure the east has fewer numbers if both states and local governments.

With these fake states and local governments, the north will be getting more allocations from Abuja, more than the eastern states that produce the resources and with their endless local governments, they will have more funds to take care of their rural communities while the east is seriously starved of funds.

These fake States and local governments created based on nepotism and tribalism, helps the North to produce more governors, more local government executives, more senators and ofcourse more House of Representatives members. It also means that the North produces more ministers, more ambassadors and more personnels in different government agencies, since most of such appointments and recruitments are made based on federal character, in which each state presents their candidates.

With the east having fewer representatives in all these, they are shortchanged both in appointments, revenue allocations, employments and party/political representations. This is why Igbo presidential candidates can't win unless basically nominated by others. Easterners who join the argument that more states are not needed in the east, should look at what is happening with the conventions and the net effects on eastern candidates. As long as political office holders are going to make the bulk of the delegates, the east will always come last. That's because the delegates represent states and the east has fewer states based on the actions of northern and South western military officers while in power..
the 1999constitution is our basic problem
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Miracle2020: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Empty barrel my ass.
No be by mouth

IK International is the only poster that posts here with receipts. If you don't know ask

The only one to ever show half a million dollars in cash. If you don't know ask

If you want to play, step up.
Shutting you up will literally take seconds
I rather show you than tell you
That's how I do my own.

#onitshaguyman
every igbo man is a billionaire nah, we already know your types.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ThePlugg(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

#onitshaguyman
Guy TF u talking bout? Na monie
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by missuzoma: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
WASCE registration figures in that local government area?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Proudpolygamist: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
FakeUnity:

Then why you guys his minions crying Ibo hate? And why did he invite SE delegate to Abuja to come take dollars? Do you give people middle finger by giving dollars? grin

Show me where I cried about hate. I just dey give am back to una wotowoto
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by colonelwealth(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A mad man cursing people loudly in a market square will think his enemies are feeling the heat

Rhema!
Heavenly wisdom.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by fof1: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
One Local Government In Kano Has More Voting Power Than The Entire South East - Bashir El-Rufai

Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will not win the 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Bashir tweeted on Friday that he would climb Aso Rock in Abuja as well as the Zuma Rock in Niger State, and write boldly on both rocks “Bashir El-Rufai is a goat”.

In an earlier tweet, Bashir claimed he was aware of those the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “anointed” as presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, but could not disclose their names as it was classified information.

Another Twitter user, @CJMOOREPLUG, responded to his (Bashir) tweet stating,

In his response by quote, Bashir stated,

Bashir also stated that just one local government in Kano has more people and voting power than the entire South East region.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421461/one-local-government-kano-voting-power-entire-south-east-bashir-el-rufai/

JUST LOOK AT HIS VERY UGLY FACE... WHY WILL YOU NOT BRAG BCOZ OF NIGERIA'S FRAUDULENT CENSUS AND ELECTORAL MANIPULATIONS AND DECEITFUL DEMOGRAPHICS... UR INIQUITIES WILL FIND U OUT...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
This terrorist keep seeking for unnecessary attention!!

Which local government in Kano
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by maestroferddi: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
u should blame azikwe who ceeded more states to d north due to hate for south west now igbos are reaping what they sow

And money was wasted in sending you to school?

What did Azikiwe had to do with the creation of states or regions in Nigeria?

The Igbos are your nemesis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by RepoMan007: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A local government in Kano that has more citizens of Niger republic, Chad and Mali than Nigerian citizens. El midget will never disappoint in stupidity
13 year old kids with like 6 PVCs too.
When will their population match the GDP self?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Malory: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
RepoMan007:
13 year old kids with like 6 PVCs too.
When will their population match the GDP self?
Just imagine
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by FakeUnity: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Show me where I cried about hate. I just dey give am back to una wotowoto

You and your fellow Tinubu mugus on NL dey lament give us for months now. Everybody sabi that one.. grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ogbuefi677(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
That is electoral fraud at work ..there is no part of Kano I have not visited and apart from Kano city which is no bigger than marina I am yet to see that part of Kano that has this fake population ...Some places in Kano state are some empty you will see settlements 50 Kms apart
Taken off from Kano airport several time,na so so empty space u go de see

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Feggie3: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamed:

He should rescue Anambra people first. Tell Obi to rescue the destitute at upper Iweka, Unizik junction first. They are closer to him
The serial liar. I have one trouser. I have one wrist watch. The one that didn't rescue Drs in Anambra when they were on 13 months strike.
You have decided to die a destitute. It is your fate. May it remain with you as you have chosen!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
I agree. The figures do not lie.

That is why the average PVC is useless for well informed and well meaning Nigerians.
Without restructuring there is little to no hope that democracy can work to move his country forward.

And my suggestion on this is to change the Constitution to adopt the Electoral College system to reflect the poplar vote so that folks that breed like hampsters are not empowered to use that poor mentality to govern the rest of our futures... no apologies but that is exactly what has happened since 1999.

But till then, I personally won't bother.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by PointZerom: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Tell us their poverty rate pls.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Makavelli001: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
PERSPECTIVES

When he started, they said he's not serious, that's he's just granting interviews and not going round the states to talk to delegates.
They said it is because his voice is lady-like and audience won't hear him loud enough.�

He started going round the states and they said he's only going to South East States.
He finished Southern States and moved into Northern States and in record time he rounded up the whole 35 states and FCT even before those that started before him.
However, he left out Adamawa, the home State of Atiku Abubakar in deference to his former boss.

In all these trips, he never insulted nor critiqued anybody, not even the sitting government.
He just went ahead proffering solutions to the myriad of problems bedeviling the country.

Now, these same characters who hitherto never gave him a chance discovered his popularity and acceptability across the divides, began to plot against him.
When he said he cannot bribe delegates for votes, they said he cannot win primary election with that kind of stance, yet he kept pushing,
and they realized he might upset their apple cart, they then began to compromise party delegates list in connivance with Abuja, South East and Anambra PDP.

Wike even went to Anambra to say that he won't win. How do you know who will not win election weeks to the contest if the process hasn't been compromised?
Still unsettled with his constantly rising profile, they plotted to suspend him on the eve of the primaries, the Oshiomhole style.
But he seems wiser, he yanked the rug from under their feet and they've been in disarray ever since.

The most recent narrative by these warped minds is that he doesn't have much electoral value, and that even in 2019 when Atiku paired with him, he couldn't win much votes for PDP in Anambra.

Let's look at 2019 presidential election result of Anambra, and then compare it with that of Ogun state, the home State of sitting a Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and be the judge ourselves.

Anambra;
Total No: Reg Voters: 2,389,332
Total No: of Accredited: 675,273
Total Votes Cast: 625,035
Total Valid Votes:605,734
Total Rejected Votes:19,301
Scores by Parties :
AAC: 124,
ADC: 227,
ADP: 427,
APC: 33,298,
PDP: 524,738,
SDP: 932.
This was despite the concerted effort by the sitting governor of Anambra then, of APGA extraction who was promised presidential ticket in 2023(if he defects), just to help ensure Buhari scores above required 25%.

Now, let's look at that of Ogun State, the state of a sitting Vice President, with APC governor, and also contiguous to Lagos State, the capital of APC in South West.

OGUN STATE;
Total No: Reg Voters: 2,336,887
Total No: of Accredited: 613,397
Total Votes Cast: 605,938
Total Valid Votes: 564,256
Rejected Votes: 41,682
APC 281,762
PDP: 194655
+ Others

What explanation can they offer for 26% voters turnout in Ogun State that had no IPOB, and their son was sitting VP to Buhari and only 42% voted for APC?
While Anambra that has IPOB, with opposition APGA in power had 28% voters turn out and 84% of their votes went to PDP and Atiku?

One thing is certain here.
His exit from PDP has increased chances of APC at the polls, except he does wonders with his new party, The labour Party.
Another certainty is that PDP will place a distant 3rd with the erosion of South East votes.

The coming days promises to be very interesting.

NB: I didn't even mention his name.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

These are the people with opinions on nairaland. A so called Nigerian that doesn't know what MMA is. Smh

Village boy with mouth

grin grin grin

Reality3080 has not left Ogbomosho all his life Na. How do you expect him to know what MMA or even MMAII is. He thinks everyone on Nairaland is just like him cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by tbarrister(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
uniquetechng:
And NIN, BVN and PVC were actually initiated by GEJ, your ignorance is out of this world.

I did my NIN and BVN in 2014 long before PMB came into power.

Chad is three times bigger than Nigeria by land mass .

Initiated but not implemented , buhari made them compulsory
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Bigpapi1: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Then make una carry everything and give us our BiAFRA
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by MrBONE2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Bwana, don't mind him grin
He hasn't being to the state grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by KILLTHECOWS(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
This people self...the only thing they know is voting strength this and that...
Voting strength without a corresponding resources..
Don't be surprise if that local government he is referring to don't even have a single ordinary college of education graduate,
And 90% the houses without thatched roof are own by south easterners..the rest thatched roofs are own by the miscreants from the Sahel..
Meanwhile let him come up with the statistics so we can respond to him officially..
For now ,he is just a nonentity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.