Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics (9354 Views)

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by Esulaa: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by Ibelearner: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Itopalucky:
Abdul MKO Abiola has on Saturday called on Nigerians to give the youths a chance in governance. He specifically called on the APC to choose a youthful aspirant as its presidential flag-bearer in the forthcoming APC Presidential convention of June 6.

In a tweet, Abdul MKO Abiola said; “I’m concerned about where we want to drive this country to. We must all consolidate and build capacity. The youth shouldn’t just participate in elections, but must also have the opportunity to run key offices.

“I urge the APC to look out for a youthful candidate during the June 6th Convention. We need innovative and representative policies to rebuild Nigeria.”

Source: 2023.ng

https://2023.ng/2023-abiola-calls-for-youthful-participation-in-politics/

Politics is kelling us in this con3 honestly
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by Redpill1: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria ought to have been better if most of our politicians made effective policies. Voting in the best person for this job is why I present to you Tinubu as my candidate for 2023 Presidential Elections
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by ObosiUkwalla: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
You will soon see mooh247 coming here to wail and call him ipob... Just wait for it
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by BluntCrazeMan: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Youths don't have the money to share about.
We don't have that kind of money to waste.
We need to wait until the time stinginess enters Politics..
By then, we can enter there and make changes with our brains, and not with our money.
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by MemoriesAndMe: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why are we hearing this two days to the convention? Isn't he a youth too? Did he pay the N100m bill for the APC form?

If he didn't buy the form, where does he expect today's Nigerian youths to get N100m from and still pay delegates like all these old men are doing? Not everyone is MKO's children abeg.

Why ask others to waste their money when he didn't pay either?
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by airsaylongcome: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cartooner024:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, I NEED Y'ALL TO WATCH MY VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
HEARD NAIRALANDERS SUPPORT EACH OTHER... PLEASE WATCH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SUBSCRIBE

Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by RichAbujaGuy: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good luck with that with the level of abject ignorance and deep illiteracy we see displayed by the youth on this app.
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Well said. Nigeria need a young and vibrant president.
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by NaijaCars4sale: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is a good one
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by harmony75: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
He's very right young and intelligent youth with vision.
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by wiseoneking: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
How this news take relate with Tinubu but look at mkpuru Mniri miscreants up there
Perfectly related to Tinubu because he was calling for only youthful president and not old worm out cargo the ancestor.
Re: 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics by WideMouth333(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano / Igbo In Ibadan Accuses Ohaneze NDigbo Of Instigating Crisis / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.