Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care (1521 Views)

Help With Samsung And Raya / Raya Electronic Care Ikeja Fraudulent Activities / Should I Recall My Redmi 9 Phone From Raya Care Or Wait. (2) (3) (4)

The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by folash: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
I bought a redmi note 10 pro from one of the retail phone outlets sometimes last year.

Few months into using the phone, I started having issues with it.

First the front camera stopped working, then the audio too went bad. I couldn't make or receive calls with it, record a video or play music.

I decided to take it to Raya since it was still under warranty. On getting to Raya, they told me it was going to be fixed within four working days, and I had to drop the phone with them.

Four days turned into weeks, and weeks into months.

I called them after a month of not getting a feedback from them as regards the phone, and I was told to bring the pack and accessories to enable me get a refund which I did.

It's been over a month since I was told I was going to get a refund, and over two months since the phone has been with them, and I haven't gotten the said refund.

I've been to their office in Ikeja where I dropped the pack, called their customer care, made series of posts in their Facebook group, and still nothing. I've just been tossed back and forth..

My patience has waned thin at this point, hence my reason for making this post.

Going through their Facebook group, one can see that my case is not in isolation, as someone was also complaining of not getting his money for a refund that has been booked for since January, amongst so many others.

What kind of a company takes over 4 months to make a refund, and keeps quiet about it. If that's not a fraudulent act, then I don't know what is.

Attached below are screenshots of some people with the same complain

I know most of these phone companies have their staff on nairaland, and hopefully one of them gets to see this and do the needful...

Lalasticlala I would be glad if this can be pushed to the front page

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by dawnomike(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
folash:
I bought a redmi note 10 pro from one the retail phone outlets sometimes last year.

Few months into using the phone, I started having issues with it.

First the front camera stopped working, then the audio too went bad. I couldn't make or receive calls with it, record a video or play music.

I decided to take it to Raya since it was still under warranty. On getting to Raya, they told me it was going to be fixed within four working days, and I had to drop the phone with them.

Four days turned into weeks, and weeks into months.

I called them after a month of not getting a feedback from them as regards the phone, and I was told to bring the pack and accessories to enable me get a refund which I did.

It's been over a month since I was told I was going to get a refund, and over two months since the phone has been with them, and I haven't gotten the said refund.

I've been to their office in Ikeja where I dropped the pack, called their customer care, made series of posts in their Facebook group, and still nothing. I've just been tossed back and forth..

My patience has waned thin at this point, hence my reason for making this post.

Going through their Facebook group, one can see that my case is not in isolation, as someone was also complaining of not getting his money for a refund that has been booked for since January, amongst so many others.

What kind of a company takes over 4 months to make a refund, and keeps quiet about it. If that's not a fraudulent act, then I don't know what is.

Attached below are screenshots of some people with the same complain

I know most of these phone companies have their staff on nairaland, and hopefully one of them gets to see this and do the needful...

Lalasticlala I would be glad if this can be pushed to the front page
Twitter is your best bet not Nairaland

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by folash: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Okay thanks
Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by AJOBI77(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
rippers every where sue them

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by Meister(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
dawnomike:

They don't reply on Twitter too, Xiaomi really needs to work on their customer care service in Nigeria, Raya care is really giving them a bad name

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by LadySarah: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Search for CPC in your state and go report them.
Consumer protection council

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by MikeMicheal(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
From the complains in the SCREENSHOT..........ALL THE PHONES BEING RETURNED SEEMS TO BE XIAOMI.

So, xiaomi phones sef don turn crap

Re: The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care by thesolutions(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fans of Xiaomi are coming for your head. Mine was Redmi9. I was offered a replacement with Redmi 9C 4gb 128gb but I had to pay the price difference which I consider high. After payment, I got 3gb 64gb instead. I was asked to take legal action but it won't solve it

Free Calls And Sms On Your Phone / Nokia Or Nokla ? / What Is The Price Of These Phones In Nigeria ?