Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Help With Samsung And Raya - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Samsung And Raya (597 Views)

The Fraudulent Company Called Raya Care / Raya Electronic Care Ikeja Fraudulent Activities / Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Samsung And Raya by Citygrills: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello guys.

Please, i have an issue.

Recently i fixed my Samsung phone screen at Raya Ikeja.

It is a Samsung a51.

The replaced screen worked well for a while then the phone refused to come on at some point.

This happened within 3 weeks to a month.

I took it back to Raya, they said they'd look at it.

Later, they said the phone isn't coming up because of the panel. That the panel has to be changed.

And this panel will cost 50k.

I already paid 50,500 for the replacement of the screen in the first place.

And everything was fine prior, i just need to change the screen because it had visible cracks and not touching properly.

Is it possible for a phone panel to just die like that?

Or is Raya to be responsible for this?

I need suggestions on how to tackle this issue.
Re: Help With Samsung And Raya by credon: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
The best thing is prevention, which is better than cure. Anybody using a high end brand like Samsung and etc should use the phone with care. Infact, even the recent tecno and infinix are having expensive parts, a screen with 90/120 hertz refresh rate will be expensive to repair when damaged. Bros I suggest you sell this phone and be careful with the one you buy next
Re: Help With Samsung And Raya by jerryeneh: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes actually,

I repair phones at Alaba International market so I have had my own experiences of phones misbehaving after the screen has been changed.

Most times, the panel has to be serviced.

If it has been serviced and it's still not coming on, test a new battery to see if it comes on.

If you still have issues, the next step will be to change the panel.

Though you should know that changing your panel will wipe out all the information existing in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Help With Samsung And Raya by Citygrills: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
jerryeneh:
Yes actually,

I repair phones at Alaba International market so I have had my own experiences of phones misbehaving after the screen has been changed.

Most times, the panel has to be serviced.

If it has been serviced and it's still not coming on, test a new battery to see if it comes on.

If you still have issues, the next step will be to change the panel.

Though you should know that changing your panel will wipe out all the information existing in your phone.

Really. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Redmi Note 10 Pro To Buy / Iphone XS MAX Working Panel Needed / Tecno Pova Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.