Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola (8259 Views)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode / Mimiko Is Much Better Than Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by mafifle: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Going by his philantropic antecidence and his current action as the Governor of Imo State, Gov. Rochas Okorocha will soon suppase the the 4 years acheivement of fashola in less than one year. Free Education, Reduction in Security vote, Prompt payment of Civil servant Salaries and now payment of over  eleven years old three months pension arrears to pensioners.

Dede  Sam Onunaka  alo la uwa !
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2011
APGA is going to do wonders in IMO state, at list owerri concord hotel na my chilling Zone when am ever i land IMO state i think rochas will lift IMO state to a great might cheesy soon am coming to owerri for my traditional wedding grin NDI OGO M E KELE KWE MU UNUOOO grin
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Jarus(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2011
Let's see what he's doing in the area of capital projects, Fashola's main area of achievement. Paying salaries promptly is an easy thing to do.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by seanet02: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2011
mafifle:

Going by his philantropic antecidence and his current action as the Governor of Imo State, Gov. Rochas Okorocha will soon suppase the the 4 years acheivement of fashola in less than one year. Free Education, Reduction in Security vote, Prompt payment of Civil servant Salaries and now payment of over  eleven years old three months pension arrears to pensioners.

Professor of prompt payment of salary only translates to good governance. No problem sha o, Roundabout is your benchmark for good governance in ibolandivil servant Salaries and now payment of over  eleven years old three months pension arrears to pensioners.

[quote][/quote]Professor of prompt payment of salary only translates to good governance. No problem sha o, Roundabout is your benchmark for good governance in iboland

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EzeUche(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2011
Let us continue to watch. I am amazed by how Okorocha is approaching governance. Imo State has a great leader. More grease to his elbow.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
Right now, Rochas is doing averagely good, There is no basis to compare him with Fashola yet. I fault the claim on the prompt payment of salary. I know very well that as at last Friday, June salary is yet to be paid to teachers(Ohakim still leading on that). The Ohakim's 10,000 jobs he reviewed returned about 30%. These baseless praise singing mentality should stop. Let the guy settle down and work. We haven't seen much dividends yet.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Myself2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
EzeUche:

Let us continue to watch. I am amazed by how Okorocha is approaching governance. Imo State has a great leader. More grease to his elbow.

So this is what you wish a great leader??,you want to stain and mess up his elbow with grease shocked shocked,in what way has he wronged you to deserve such bad wish

No mind me,that's my way of telling you that the highlighted portion is bad usage of English language,the correct usage is"MORE PWER TO YOUR ELBOW" wink wink
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by mafifle: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2011
All we can do is praise and pray for him. As long as his steps are in the right direction we will keep on appreciating any of his people oriented actions.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by houvest: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
What impresses me most about Rochas is his businesslike aproach. He is not interested in media hyping nor playing politics with governance. At least for now. If he turns we will be very much around to hammer him. For now he really is Sam Mbakwe and M.I Okpara incarnates but with a 21st century vision
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by otapiapia: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
Rochas is making Fashola(one of the frontline, hard-working governors) look like a dullard.

With the way he's going, I wonder what will happen if he has Lagos state's kind of funds?
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by kasiem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

Professor of prompt payment of salary only translates to good governance. No problem sha o, Roundabout is your benchmark for good governance in ibolandivil servant Salaries and now payment of over  eleven years old three months pension arrears to pensioners.

Professor of prompt payment of salary only translates to good governance. No problem sha o, Roundabout is your benchmark for good governance in iboland

thank God, we aint the type that takes building mud houses as development
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Mobinga: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
Truth!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ektbear: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hehe. Not sure if the title of this thread is true. Interesting to me that we all seem to (implicitly) acknowledge Fashola as the gold standard.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by davidiyke(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
Going by his philantropic antecidence and his current action as the Governor of Imo State, Gov. Rochas Okorocha will soon suppase the the 4 years acheivement of fashola in less than one year. Free Education, Reduction in Security vote, Prompt payment of Civil servant Salaries and now payment of over eleven years old three months pension arrears to pensioners.

Dede Sam Onunaka alo la uwa !

THANK GOD. We pray for MORE.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EzeUche(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe. Not sure if the title of this thread is true. Interesting to me that we all seem to (implicitly) acknowledge Fashola as the gold standard.

Fashola has done well for Lagos, so you could say he is a gold standard for leadership.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
And this type of hype is the reason they will not perform! Just mediocre loca politica!!!

I'm sure he hasn't built not even a dog cage, Let's give them the impression we don't like them at all,
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ezeagu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
Just a tip of the iceberg of what would happen in a powerful Igbo country. Haters know what to do. cool
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
So when will ibos leave lagos for imo now ?

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ezeagu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So when will ibos leave lagos for imo now ?

AwwwWWWWwwwWWW. No need to worry . . . . . yet.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
otapiapia:

Rochas is making Fashola(one of the frontline, hard-working governors) look like a dullard.

With the way he's going, I wonder what will happen if he has Lagos state's kind of funds?

And a population of over 15million to cater for in a state with the smallest land mass which is 2ft below sea level
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by tpia5: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
hard working means working hard, as in, doing a lot of legwork and actually getting into the nitty gritty of things.

not just signing papers.

so, when comparing someone to fashola, show him actually interacting with the regular folks same way fashola is doing.

and btw do not insult either governor with meaningless chatter.

not saying rochas isnt trying however. [btw are there any photos of him available? ]
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ezeagu(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
otapiapia:

In fact, they should give him Lagos.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by tpia5: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^ehen.

only lagos abi including morocco.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by aljharem3: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
to be honest this is the most baseless thread I have ever seen in my life

no link, no achievement to compare with

someone just woke up and said, rochas is better than fashola and my silly brothers on this thread with absoultly no sense said yes with no comparism or yard stick

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ezeagu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
tpia@:

^^ehen.

only lagos abi including morocco.

No, when Alaigbo is sovereign, he will be given that.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Seanet1000: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2011
Mobinga:

Truth!
Agbaya.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2011

[size=18pt]Okorocha meets Fashola, seeks partnership
[/size]

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) yesterday hosted his Imo State counterpart, Rochas Okorocha at the Lagos House, Marina.

Speaking at the meeting, the Lagos governor to the Okorocha that Lagos remains a place of succour and land of promise and land of opportunity for Igbo people.

He said: "If there are policy issues by the government that affect any citizen, there are ways of redressing such policies, but those channels will not be pursued by first bringing forward the regional position, ethnic position or religious position. When this is done, the substance is lost".

Fashola advised Okorocha to turn Imo state around, contending that states should be the

Imo should be grateful to Fashola. He's a great teacher.

I'm expecting GEJ to go for a lesson too.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ezeagu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2011
That's right De Okorocha go and save Lagos!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ektbear: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
lmao

Well, got to give 'em an A for effort, I guess grin
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EkoIle1: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2011
And the ibo dude in the background is saying. I like this, I like how Oga Fashola dey teach Oga Rochas, this is what we need, not dem Obi and Amechie nonsense.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ A Yoruba man must lead the Igbos before they finally get it right.

Kudos to Fashola.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by DisGuy: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Imo should be grateful to Fashola. He's a great teacher.

I'm expecting GEJ to go for a lesson too.

he was in the helicopter today with Fashola and some Lagos official looking like dufus, i think he's scared if heights, he didnt look down at the bloody thing they took the helicopter for- to view FG roads and some flooded areas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Accuse Oshiomhole Of Lying About Assasination Attempt / Floods In Ibadan Again / 2 Bomb Factories Found In Kogi Again •2 Suicide Bombers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.