Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,041 members, 7,810,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola (8248 Views)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode / Mimiko Is Much Better Than Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Desola(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
kasiem:

If not for anything rochas does not have any baba that he gives returns. Ehen, to the main topic, rochas has disbursed funds to all the areas of imo state for development of health centres, he's started implementing the minimum that petryfies many of his colleagues, he has started implementing the new minimum wage, he's paid up the debts owed to the worker by the past gov'ts. BTW, where are ajimobi, amosun and aregbesola? Are they still doing their normal of demonising their predecessors at the expense of their main work?

No, he only gives returns to Nkiru.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by RoadStar: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
In Nigeria, I think it just takes a governor two things to perform in office.
1. A very bad predecessor.
2. No godfather.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by RoadStar: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
We once had an argument with colleagues and he poited out that most of all the capital projects in Lagos where all done by Tinubu.

The same question is beginning to gather momentum in and outside nigeria and even here on NL.

Can someone please list Fasholas achievements in terms of capital projects ?
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by kasiem(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
Desola:

No, he only gives returns to Nkiru.
no problem, since he forfeited his salary and slashed his security vote for that purpose.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by fairchukz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
U guys should stop singing all these praises, it makes me sick. try coming to Imo state and see for ur selves. Rochas is nothing but a lier.

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by DaDoctor: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
fairchukz:

U guys should stop singing all these praises, it makes me sick. try coming to Imo state and see for your selves. Rochas is nothing but a lier.

And when last were u at imo?

Which of the claims are u refutting?
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by cola: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
And Four Other Things,

Okorocha’s Battalion

Talking about bloated government and bloated wage bill, the list of the newly appointed aides to the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, is one of the most interesting I have ever come across in my life. There are 15 senior special assistants (SSAs) and 32 special assistants (SAs). Some of the titles might interest you: SSA Assets & Liability, SSA Justice & Fairness, SSA NDDC (and another SA for Niger Delta), SA NEPAD, SA Advance Protocol (and another SA for Protocol), SA Investment, SA International Donor Agencies, SA Inter-Party Relations (and another SA for Intra-Party Relations), SA Chieftaincy Affairs, SA Production & Studio Documentary, SA Diaspora, SA Orlu Zonal Security, SA Igbo Affairs, SA Lagos Affairs and—it’s not funny—Chief Comedian of the State! I’m sure Imo is just one of the several states with this ridiculous list of political appointees. No wonder many states say they cannot pay the new minimum wage!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/the-new-minimum-wage-fiasco/95572/

he needs to rise above this level, whatever you think of his performance thus far.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by ektbear: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
^-- wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves / ACN Vows To Challenge Mimiko's Election Victory / LASTMA Officers Kill Bus Driver In Lagos; Man Beaten To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.