Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola (8260 Views)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode / Mimiko Is Much Better Than Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by DisGuy: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2011
ezeagu:

Just a tip of the iceberg of what would happen in a powerful Igbo country. Haters know what to do. cool

Are you saying Orji Kalu is not igbo? or Abia is not an original Igbo territory as there are now many variations of igbo on NL now  tongue

Lets see how many companies relocate to IMO state

Kudo to him
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EkoIle1: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2011

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EzeUche(m): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2011
The other governors in Nigeria should try to emulate Okorocha.

He does not need to steal from the public coffers, because he is already RICH.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Rochas_Okorocha_915843885.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

A true Igbo leader like Dr. Michael Okpara.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2011
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by davidiyke(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2011
Are you saying Orji Kalu is not igbo? or Abia is not an original Igbo territory as there are now many variations of igbo on NL now

Lets see how many companies relocate to IMO state

Kudo to him

Very soon we shall have estates in Imo,like this one that my bank built in Portharcourt. The moment I am able to reach Okorocha the blueprint will be sent.

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Mobinga: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2011
Can you imagine that? "Listen odechukwu".
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by chimaike: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2011
I am not here to compare Rochas with any governor, as far as i am concern Owelle is doing fine for his people. Owelle a leader that has love for his people.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by DaDoctor: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2011
@ileke idi. You will not make a good politician or public administrator
you tots are always dainted with 'IDOLS'
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Reference(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2011
Hate doing individuals but if this is competition thank God's its positive for once. Rochas is doing a great job. Good there are precedents in Fashola. He can improve on what Lagos has done and avoid the failures of the Lagos state government also. I just wish him the best.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ A Yoruba man must lead the Igbos before they finally get it right.

Kudos to Fashola.

Arrow like u, always off points, The Ibos are to the Yorubas the way Americans are to Afghanistans, F*U*C*K with them they teach u lessons, so stop being dumb
undecided
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/485745_fashy_jpg4a24da5b9e1b12476d58e4cb146e816a

Look how mr president is looking nusery 1 pupil recieving lectures from his teacher. And about Fashola and Rochas, u ppl should pls stop the comparisim they are both doing great.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by mafifle: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
Like it or hate all, Fashola did do well in lagos  before the last general elections. He became the reference for Good governance comparatively. I mean to what we had in the past and to other state Go'nrs of the same dispensation. This in no way mean that there is no room for improvement like in the area of the flooding, multiple taxation etc .  But this tread is not about Fashola, but Rochas, whom in his short period in Govt has shown sign that he is a force to recon with in terms of civic and political trust. We are expecting that Rochas will  continue with  doing things  that reinvigorate hope amongst the masses.  He should renovate all the abandoned regional water project,create avenue for empowerment, the Ring road and most importantly security of life and property in the state. And lots more.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by kpolli(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
when everyone from Imo state leave lagos n go back to their state. . . . i will come n commend Rochas

1 Like

Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2011
hmm! See Comparism!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by justokey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
It is too early to praise or condemn. It can be a flash in the pan or a sign of good things to come. At this stage we should offer constructive criticisms to Owelle and set the level very high for him. The task of rebuilding Imo is enormous, Imo is in tatters. There is no time to dance to the praise singer's drums!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by hackney(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
Remember that fashola is cleaning up the entire lagos state not just one town.
welldone to Rochas still.

kpolli:

when everyone from Imo state leave lagos n go back to their state. . . . i will come n commend Rochas

Do you know what lagos would have looked like if igbos did not go there?
Go and ask your elders what the entire oshodi was before the igbos settled there.
All those ojuelegba and many other parts were swamps and 'sacred grounds'
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by carnal: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
i cannot understand d basis for the comparison yet, i will advise we stopped the media hype and allow rochas to settle down while he continues giving the dividend of democracy to its people who voted him.quick payment of salary is not enuff to giv him a pass mark yet. i kn rochas will perform but d comparison is not necessary yet.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by DisGuy: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
davidiyke:

Very soon we shall have estates in Imo,like this one that my bank built in Portharcourt. The moment I am able to reach Okorocha the blueprint will be sent.

Nice especially with the COVERED drainage and low fence, unfortunately it looks like those 'ultra modern' markets northerner governors boast about, maybe it's the colour
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by eroticme: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
Does anybody care to expantiate about d Nkiru Sylvanus situation?
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by quad788yahoocom: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
let see what he will do in next 3 and half year b4 anyone could compare him to fashola[color=#990000][/color]
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EzeUche(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
erotic_me:

Does anybody care to expantiate about d Nkiru Sylvanus situation?

Does it matter that she got a position? As long as she performs well at this assigned position it should not matter.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Mhmd(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
He has his reasons and mission , let him finish before you start singing his praises. Rochas knows the game and is only playing it.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by sheyguy: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
Before we start comparing Lagos and Imo let's not forget that lagos state has a population well over 12 million compared to 5 million in Imo(Excluding all the pple who must have relocated from Imo to Lagos). lagos has a complex structure compared to imo and that imo state is one of the NDDC states that receives 13% oil money the generate.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by cashful(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

to be honest this is the most baseless thread I have ever seen in my life

no link, no achievement to compare with

someone just woke up and said, rochas is better than fashola and my silly brothers on this thread with absoultly no sense said yes with no comparison or yard stick
strongly supported
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by mafifle: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
Quote from: alj_harem on Yesterday at 10:43:15 PM
to be honest this is the most baseless thread I have ever seen in my life Huh

no link, no achievement to compare with

someone just woke up and said, rochas is better than fashola and my silly brothers on this thread with absoultly no sense said yes with no comparison or yard stick
strongly supported

I suspect that both of you are under the influence of some sort of local concussion. If you were not an educated "oluite" you should have seen or head about Okorocha's achievement. Please go elsewhere to search for your links if your hate has blinded you.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by flyuche(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
all these hype about Lagos. "the more things change the more they remain the same"
99% of lagosians live in places like Ajegunle, Ketu, Oshodi, Mushin, Orile, Ijora, Bariga, Obalende, Ojuelegbe, Okokomaiko, Gbagada,  Mile 12 , etc. Go to these places and tell me Fashola is working.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by EzeUche(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
flyuche:

all these hype about Lagos. "the more things change the more they remain the same"
99% of lagosians live in places like Ajegunle, Ketu, Oshodi, Mushin, Orile, Ijora, Bariga, Obalende, Ojuelegbe, Okokomaiko, Gbagada,  Mile 12 , etc. Go to these places and tell me Fashola is working.

You speak the truth. But Nigerians never listen.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Sicherheit(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
hackney:

Remember that fashola is cleaning up the entire lagos state not just one town.
welldone to Rochas still.

Do you know what lagos would have looked like if igbos did not go there?
Go and ask your elders what the entire oshodi was before the igbos settled there.

All those ojuelegba and many other parts were swamps and 'sacred grounds'
Thank you for proving her point and taking responsibility for the shitious state of the places you mentioned. undecided
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by delicious1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
There is no basis for comparing the two governors -or any other governors for that matter. Must everything always be about who is better? Can't you all just chill out and work towards making the entire country a better place to live,work and come back to?

You always all keep bickering about who is better-which in turn always turn into an ethnic face off.
Use your time instead and do something productive. Damn!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by success4(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2011
silly thread by dummy of the year!
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Roland17(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^^ God bless u, i thought i was the only one who thought so, comparing stove flame to a burning bush.
Re: In Less than 6 months Rochas looks better than Fashola by Rgp92: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
WHY CANT BOTH BE GOOD WHY DO YOU NEED TO COMPARE THEM ?? Both Fashola and Rochas are doing a good job, we can praise them both grin grin. Op is just looking for trouble angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan / Vindictive Buhari Replaces Marilyn Ogar With Another Fulani / Ipob, Happening Now Live...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.