Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website (574 Views)

Resolved: Paystack Form Error On Wordpress Website / Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? / Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Rohda(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have been trying it's not working, how do I create an account in paystack
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by thanksjosh005: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are probably not doing it the right way sir. What steps/procedures did you take?
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by kenniefawole(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rohda:

visit their website , click on register , fill in the required details . if you need help integrating it on your website , i can help out
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Balo7leke: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rohda:
Go to paystack website from there locate help, you will see how to do it, but if you are still finging it difficult you can reach me on 080.67963020
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by shaggy007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just contact them.

You know that they have a customer care?
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Millz404(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pay a programmer. It's obvious you don't know what you are doing.
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Rohda(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Balo7leke:

Go to paystack website from there locate help, you will see how to do it, but if you are still finging it difficult you can reach me on 080.67963020
Thanks
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Rohda(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
thanksjosh005:
You are probably not doing it the right way sir. What steps/procedures did you take?
I have created and I made a donation but it's yet to reflect in my account
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by tope6217: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Contact me zero8109319667
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by thanksjosh005: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rohda:
I have created and I made a donation but it's yet to reflect in my account

Okay. Have you received response from your transactions yet? You also have to ensure you replace the test public key with the live one.

I was trying to respond yesterday but got carried away and was going to tell you to wait for about 24hrs to receive response for the transaction you did. It's likely the sluggish banking service we have.

Alright. Do ensure and hope that helps. Otherwise, let me know the status quo.

P.S
Also, I received this mail from paystack few days ago. You may want to take note of this too.

Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by Rohda(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks.. I really appreciate your efforts..I will have to wait cos I have not gotten alert
Re: How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website by vensonason: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
All Type OF Website|Online Banking And Sms|Courier With Tracking |E-commerce☎️☎️

(1) (Reply)

How Opencart Mobile App Builder Can Help Your Ecommerce Business Grow / How Do I Impact Programming Knowledge Into A Child Of 5 Or Above? / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.