Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign (1654 Views)

Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
A Peter Obi supporter from the Northern part of Nigeria
@Dawa419
, donated his house to
@NgLabour
as their office in Gombe State.

Remember,
@Dawa419
recently resigned from the Army to get fully involve in #PeterObi2023 Campaign!

The former soldier also said that donations are pouring in for the setting up of the place.

Let's appreciate him!�
https://mobile.twitter.com/Chude__/status/1533002334200119297

4 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Jostoman: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
God bless you

9 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless you
Bless you too. And bless our country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Karmaisme(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
Bless you too. And bless our country

I like your OBIdience. Keep it up.

7 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dawa419, I no understand this your name o but you are doing a great job.

It's time to vote for the candidate, not the party.

2 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by chatinent: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
But for a truth, APC and PDP don try. Make dem rest.

3 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Nonybb: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Obi shock wave would hit like Tsunami. But the only thing that could bring this shock wave to street reality if he could confront Kwankwanso for partnership. Let both side swallow their ego and walk together. That is what Tinubu did when he visited Buhari in Kastina to brighten his chances again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Cypress042(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
This are people who have the interest of Nigeria in heart, even northener believe in peter obi's ability to re-arrange shattered Nigeria. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by meum: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am concerned about the 419 in the handle @Dawa419
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Karmaisme:

I like your OBIdience. Keep it up.
It is for our collective good. We vote in idiots again, we suffer for 8 years

5 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by FakeUnity: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some yoruba fake muslims are still shocked out Peter Obi and the love Northerners have for him. Man is not spending a dime but is winning followers on a regular. grin grin

Proudpolygamist my yoruba muslim friend, how you see am? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nonybb:
Obi shock wave would hit like Tsunami. But the only thing that could bring this shock wave to street reality if he could confront Kwankwanso for partnership. Let both side swallow their ego and walk together. That is what Tinubu did when he visited Buhari in Kastina to brighten his chances again
peter obi is in sokoto as we speak now his heading to kano on monday to have a one on one talk with kwankwanso we believe the two can work together for something bigger lets pray for better stay OBEDIENT

3 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
IGBO People don turn Peter ObiTUARY campaign to a Comedy show. Whenever I wan laugh, na to click on any Peter Obi online campaign thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Nonybb: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
peter obi is in sokoto as we speak now his heading to kano on monday to have a one on one talk with kwankwanso we believe the two can work together for something bigger lets pray for better stay OBEDIENT

How did you get the information
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nonybb:

How did you get the information
his in sokoto now had a close door meeting emirs and some people tomorrow morning heading to kano to meet him forget how i get the info just start canversing the goal is to preach to every living soul about peter obi and have them save our dying country

1 Like

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Neatboy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
God bless you, we are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by Neatboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People don turn Peter ObiTUARY campaign to a Comedy show. Whenever I wan laugh, na to click on any Peter Obi online campaign thread. grin grin

So dry and stale

7 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
lol! This movement is really paining u. Suffer no dey tire u?

5 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by maestroferddi: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi can win if he does his homework well...
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by PeterObi4LP: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
A Peter Obi supporter from the Northern part of Nigeria
@Dawa419
, donated his house to
@NgLabour
as their office in Gombe State.

Remember,
@Dawa419
recently resigned from the Army to get fully involve in #PeterObi2023 Campaign!

The former soldier also said that donations are pouring in for the setting up of the place.

Let's appreciate him!�
https://mobile.twitter.com/Chude__/status/1533002334200119297

This are the kind of OBIdient Nigerians I love, who look beyond tribe, party and religion. Those who know knows Peter Obi is a moving train. Account details I need to make my own contribution.

2 Likes

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
lol! This movement is really paining u. Suffer no dey tire u?

Yes oo, the thing is paining me. Ojukwu Contested in 2023 and won. Okorocha contested in 2011, he also won and became the President of Nigeria and now Peter ObiTUARY. It's paining me that, Igbo and the East have 70% total votes in this Country, the West have 15%, South South have 10, while the North only have 5%.

This is the reason why, Igbo People have been ruling this Country since 1960.
Buhari, Yaradua, Abacha, Abdusalam, IBB, Shagari, Tafawa Balewa, Murtala and Gowon are all Igbo men who have been ruling this Country.
I am in severe pains right now. You People should allow me wail in peace grin

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi can win if he does his homework well...
Well, the youths have taken over and doing the doings. It is called Revolution.

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes oo, the thing is paining me. Ojukwu Contested in 2023 and won. Okorocha contested in 2011, he also won and became the President of Nigeria and now Peter ObiTUARY. It's paining me that, Igbo and the East have 70% total votes in this Country, the West have 15%, South South have 10, while the North only have 5%.

This is the reason why, Igbo People have been ruling this Country since 1960.
Buhari, Yaradua, Abacha, Abdusalam, IBB, Shagari, Tafawa Balewa, Murtala and Gowon are all Igbo men who have been ruling this Country.
I am in severe pains right now. You People should allow me wail in peace grin
lol! You can't compare now to then. The youths are in charge now. U sef will later join, no choice
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Neatboy:

So dry and stale

The thing pain this man well well grin

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

This are the kind of OBIdient Nigerians I love, who look beyond tribe, party and religion. Those who know knows Peter Obi is a moving train. Account details I need to make my own contribution.
If you see anyone campaigning for Peter Obi, just know the person is enlightened and means we'll for Nigeria
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
lol! You can't compare now to then. The youths are in charge now. U sef will later join, no choice

Which youths? Is it those Eastern Youths who don't have Voters Cards? Don't forget, there won't be election in the East. Samuel Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have declared that, election won't take place in the entire EAST. So tell me, where will Peter ObiTUARY get the 100 votes he is clamouring for?

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which youths? Is it those Eastern Youths who don't have Voters Cards? Don't forget, there won't be election in the East. Samuel Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have declared that, election won't take place in the entire EAST. So tell me, where will Peter ObiTUARY get the 100 votes he is clamouring for?
see, Peter Obi campaign even for night club. U never see anything yet

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
see, Peter Obi campaign even for night club. U never see anything yet

Ashawo no get Political value. How will a good Presidential candidate be campaigning in a Brothel at night? The useless man go use style fvck one ugly Ashawo toto grin

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ashawo no get Political value. How will a good Presidential candidate be campaigning in a Brothel at night? The useless man go use style fvck toto grin
Your comment is now going childish.

Well, the youths are gearing up for the revolution. It's non tribal. It's for a collective goal - a better Nigeria with great economy for all.

1 Like

Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by ygowon: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
The great ENDSARS started on social media. Who says social media no get power?
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:

Well, the youths are gearing up for the revolution. It's non tribal. It's for a collective goal - a better Nigeria with great economy for all.

Keep your campaigns online and in Brothels. grin
Re: A Former Soldier Donates His House To Labour Party For Peter Obi Campaign by shortIGBOman: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electing A Northerner In 2023 Will Be The Costliest Mistake By Southerners / The New CJN Started Schooled 4 Months After He Was Born / Tinubu Distances Self From Muslim-muslim Ticket Text Message Sent To Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.