Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG (19811 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / Labour Accepts Deregulation As Government Halts Hike In Electricity Tariffs / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Asaainc(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Before no difference when all the power plants were working and now!!
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by error4040: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
Giving lame and flimsy excuses

The same old story every now and then from January to December every year

There's need for serious revolution in Nigeria.

How i wish!

But Tribalism and Religious Bigotry had Swallowed our Sense of reasoning
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by AntiMahdi: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
We wish to notify the general public that the current dip in electricity generation is as a result of the partial shutdown of the Oben gas plant to address the repair of critical gas processing equipment.

Liars

There is no gas being supplied to power plants because they are exporting to Europe at the detriment of local consumers.

Anytime you buy gas, know that the high cost is because Buhari will rather sell to his EU masters than meet local demand.

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Iamolukorede(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:
All these are flimsy excuses. The major reason the so-called giant of africa cannot solve a problem that ghana, SA, Benin, Togo etc have been able to solve is because politicians over the years have been gaining from the poor power supply in Nigeria. Same reason Nigeria still exports oil to be refined and then bought back for sale here. Both pdp and apc over the years have politicians who are milking these industries and no one of them can dare to stop it.

That is why only brainless animals believe apc or pdp or labour party or NNPP or sdp will actually change things for the common man.

I seconded you, I still wonder why many Nigerians believe in those set of politicians � hoping 2023 will emerge a new resolution to all this shenanigans and boom a miracle will begin to happen. Trust me, it is all a ruse. This led administration ands its principals are all monumental failures.

With this structure come 2023, it will still fail and kip failing no two way about it as it is a deliberate attempt by these leaders to keep the country in catastrophic mess while they and their families kip enjoying the nations dividend of democracy.
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Bbbw: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
No need
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Elidrisy20: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't worry
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Confirm4real(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
But una go still carry bill com make una Papa pay abi...

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I seconded you, I still wonder why many Nigerians believe in those set of politicians � hoping 2023 will emerge a new resolution to all this shenanigans and boom a miracle will begin to happen. Trust me, it is all a ruse. This led administration ands its principals are all monumental failures.

With this structure come 2023, it will still fail and kip failing no two way about it as it is a deliberate attempt by these leaders to keep the country in catastrophic mess while they and their families kip enjoying the nations dividend of democracy.

It's a pity people and youths are killing and abusing each other over useless politicians
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
lexy2014:

https://punchng.com/fg-trains-ghanaian-liberian-egyptian-malawian-electricity-workers/

What does this tell you? Does this translate to better cheaper power supply for us?
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by DonMekino(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
These northerners haff finished Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by klasys(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
I only pity southern Nigerian, their mumu is too much, I find it difficult that some people still believe that Nigeria would be better one day,

I expect southern youth to be chatting breaking, just like "Endsars". I got to found out so many Nigeria don't know the kind of people that rule them,

Only if their eye can open, they would know, they are still slave and continue be slave for the next 1000 years if they don't get sense

Iamolukorede:

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Iamolukorede(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:

It's a pity people and youths are killing and abusing each other over useless politicians

I wonder when all this will end sadly, no one is ready to take it up as a fight, infact, the privilege amidst us are not even ready, the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians.
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by specialmati(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin thank God prepaid atleast na wetin I recharge I they use nothing like billing me 50k for light I didn't use. My country people don't vote this circle of thieves
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Iamolukorede(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
klasys:
I only pity southern Nigerian, their mumu is too much, I find it difficult that some people still believe that Nigeria would be better one day,

I expect southern youth to be chatting breaking, just like "Endsars". I got to found out so many Nigeria don't know the kind of people that rule them,

Only if their eye can open, they would know, they are still slave and continue be slave for the next 1000 years if they don't get sense

Nigeria can still be beta some day which I believe but then it is going to take a total overhauling to register the country back to normality and be led through a progressive paths.

Not with this one whom repentance isn't in their plan atall, sadly, it is still thesame youth that celebrate their mediocrity and play jamboree for many of them when they arrive.

The up coming generation are my concern because they are all going to find it hard to succeed and live fir the next day. No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt. Selah
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Obainomilano: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:
All these are flimsy excuses. The major reason the so-called giant of africa cannot solve a problem that ghana, SA, Benin, Togo etc have been able to solve is because politicians over the years have been gaining from the poor power supply in Nigeria. Same reason Nigeria still exports oil to be refined and then bought back for sale here. Both pdp and apc over the years have politicians who are milking these industries and no one of them can dare to stop it.

That is why only brainless animals believe apc or pdp or labour party or NNPP or sdp will actually change things for the common man.
..so who do brainful men like you think will save this country...Jesus christ or Allah ...Oga the fact remains that it is only us that can change this country..the Yankees Don't give a Bleep how we are ..so no one can change Nigeria bit Nigeria and peter obi is a good chance for a look in another direction in Nigeria politics
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by lookingfly: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:
The Federal Ministry of Power has cleared the air about the dip in electricity generation.

The ministry gave the clarification in a statement issued on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/HMPowerNG/status/1533159071385280514
this is 4 days and counting in Abuja without light......maybe it's the same reason why we still didn't have fuel in this same Abuja while other states have....... mediocre leaders giving useless excuses for their failures!
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by philipobiz: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:
The Federal Ministry of Power has cleared the air about the dip in electricity generation.

The ministry gave the clarification in a statement issued on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/HMPowerNG/status/1533159071385280514
As una dey give us light 2hrs every Sunday hope you will not bring a bill of n10, 000. WE roll our sleeves dey wait for AEDC. This time we no go gree. We no go pay, Una dare not climb pole to cut light. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by ufotunang: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stop giving excuses... even if the gas plant is working effectively. we still lack constant electricity power supply..so what is the difference
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by ufotunang: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:
Fashola the liar promised us 6 months.......
. Abi. 6 months....And this is 7 years and no constant electricity power supply...APC and Buhari really scammed nigerians
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
K o

A trusted platform for online marketing, to join the WhatsApp group click on this link https:///FWDSblREra9DnZjFXjsCYT

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Johel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

Funny enough, majority of them working here will be crying about how bad Nigeria is, forgetting they contribute more than 50%......

It's a country filled with hypocrites....So saddening.
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by openmine(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why is it taking the legislative arm of government this long to pass the bill that authorizes state government with the power to generate,transmit and distribute electricity?
Yet they only needed few days to pass a bill that criminalizes payment of ransom!
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by ibro360(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Naiira:
A corn-tree
if Tinubu can , You too can
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by ibro360(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
They are selling our gas to Europe
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by t2luv1: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reality3080:
Lets address this issue once n for all,igbos tend to call other southerners betrayals n they never hide it.
Now who are d real betrayals?

The igbos in pdp fold their hands till peter obi was frustrated out of pdp,whose fault is that?

Outsiders are beating your brother n u can defend him till he gave up,whose fault is that?

After peter left,we still had igbos in d presidential race in pdp.south east has over 80 delegates,but anyim n other igbos had less that 20 votes,whose fault is that?

If u can’t support your own brother don’t expect others to support him

Why didn’t d delegates vote Igbo aspirants?

If u talk about y south west n south south didn’t step down for u,u only step down for someone who have his brothers support.

U can’t blame others for not patronizing u when your brothers ain’t even looking at your side

Orji is for lawan
Many Igbo governors are supporting non igbos,so if anyone step down for igbos will it make any difference?
It will just b a waste

I believe igbos have seen who to blame for their woes now,they can see their problem is within

Their governors didn’t even vote wike their fellow southerner

Cc

Afonjakid
Puskas
Gidgiddy
Afonjanabastard
Scamhunter
Kriss216
Malory
Vasel15
Blackfire
Frigga13

I have highlighted the guy whose reply I am waiting for.
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Yinksy09(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
We hardly have light in our area. Na Oraimo power bank dey save person like this

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Charisma01: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
With one of the cheapest electricity tariffs in West Africa you want to have constant electricity?

Ignoramus Children.

You must be very very stupid.
Tarrifs that has been quietly increased severally even this year.
Since i was born, tarrifs have been increased many times over, has the power generation also increased?
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by Hollumedeyyy: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
With one of the cheapest electricity tariffs in West Africa you want to have constant electricity?

Ignoramus Children.
oponu alaini lakaye ni Iran ee. Let's them give us light first and increase the tariff later..
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by klasys(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Sorry to say, you just one of the Nigerian I am talking about, There two types of southern Nigerian youth who want Nigeria continuity, 1) the one who hope one day he or she would clinched to power one day and continue where his uncle stop, by taking his own national national cake & oppressed the citizens,. 2) gullible citizens - don't really aware the kind of people that rule the country, but hope one day, miracle would happen & the barbaric, evil leader would repent one day and start doing good or think one day power would slide away from the current evil leader and enter saint hearted men

Iamolukorede:

Nigeria can still be beta some day which I believe but then it is going to take a total overhauling to register the country back to normality and be led through a progressive paths.

Not with this one whom repentance isn't in their plan atall, sadly, it is still thesame youth that celebrate their mediocrity and play jamboree for many of them when they arrive.

The up coming generation are my concern because they are all going to find it hard to succeed and live fir the next day. No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt. Selah
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by IbeOkehie: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

There's need for serious revolution in Nigeria.

There will be no revolution. That's for sure.
Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by chigator2: 1:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
Lets address this issue once n for all,igbos tend to call other southerners betrayals n they never hide it.
Now who are d real betrayals?

The igbos in pdp fold their hands till peter obi was frustrated out of pdp,whose fault is that?

Outsiders are beating your brother n u can defend him till he gave up,whose fault is that?

After peter left,we still had igbos in d presidential race in pdp.south east has over 80 delegates,but anyim n other igbos had less that 20 votes,whose fault is that?

If u can’t support your own brother don’t expect others to support him

Why didn’t d delegates vote Igbo aspirants?

If u talk about y south west n south south didn’t step down for u,u only step down for someone who have his brothers support.

U can’t blame others for not patronizing u when your brothers ain’t even looking at your side

Orji is for lawan
Many Igbo governors are supporting non igbos,so if anyone step down for igbos will it make any difference?
It will just b a waste

I believe igbos have seen who to blame for their woes now,they can see their problem is within

Their governors didn’t even vote wike their fellow southerner

Cc

Afonjakid
Puskas
Gidgiddy
Afonjanabastard
Scamhunter
Kriss216
Malory
Vasel15
Blackfire
Frigga13

Na so Peter Obi matter dey sleep for your head. Where another pesin madness na there your own begin. Carry go, mad fellow

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG by trumpcoat(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode / Iwolo Police Division Attack: Ugwuanyi Visits Scene, Condoles Officers' Families / Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.