Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Can I Do With 800k? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 800k? (2892 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Which Business Can I Start With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
pasuma:
Lagos

Great thing you are near Ibadan.That is the only awareness I have about this whole thing.So the imported turkeys,the eggs are always imported and hatched here at the hatchery.We have plenty hatcheries here in Ibadan and plenty individuals who are into the business.So go to any hatchery in Lagos or Google any company into it.Sales always go on on Mondays.But if you domt have any luck,no worries,You can send a vehicle here to Ibadan and I can get it for you or you come by yourself.Some people do come from port Harcourt to get day old chicks.So best of luck and tell me anything you want me to do for you.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
pasuma:
Lagos

Hello,please it is better you google hatcheries in Lagos.Because usually,it is the eggs that they import and they hatch it here in the county.If you feel it is possible,you can send a vehicle to Ibadan to come and pick it,or you can come yourself.We have farms like blendy farms,agrited farms and so on in Ibadan.You can also google the farms in LAGOS.ALTHOUH people come from port Harcourt and environs to come and buy in Ibadan.It is what is comfortable for you.Let me know what you want..God bless
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by okaomeefranklin: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wow � you can start amazon kdp why I suggest so is because

Publishing (KDP) is a great option! With KDP, you can publish your book directly to Amazon, making it available to millions of potential readers. Plus, with KDP's easy-to-use platform, you can get your book published quickly and easily,to make a long story short, writers and non-writers alike can benefit from this. So why wait? Start self-publishing your Kindle book today with KDP!
I have a free webinar class that explain this all
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by coputa(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
PT37:
I don't know your location but you can put it into poultry business.Either Broiler chicken or Imported turkey.You buy them at a day old,brood them for two weeks,feed them for additional 4weeks,and you are set to make money in six weeks.Ofcourse you are going to have losses but with good maintenance and care ,it can be very lucrative
Who will buy them at six weeks.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Acceptablerope: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
There's so much you can invest in the crypto space with that amount like autoblogging, news sites, create and sell NFTs or create your own token and make some profit off it, etc

Will be writing guides on these soon so you can join our telegram channel, @GHTchannel
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by joeytrib: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
You can just put it in FairSave. you get like 10% interest on the money in one year and the good part now is that you can withdraw your principal and interest anytime you want to.
SPAMBOX7:
I got spare 800k I'm not using left in my account. Minus:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry
What other business(es) can I invest on.
I don't wanna keep it in my account plus can't turn it to crypto cos of the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto coins

Any lucrative business ideas out here?
Share bruh
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by kingcolearchive: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it the fair money fairsave? I heard they give good interest over there too
joeytrib:
You can just put it in FairSave. you get like 10% interest on the money in one year and the good part now is that you can withdraw your principal and interest anytime you want to.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by bigbauer(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Trill2:
Do 2.5KVA Solar Installation

Can 800k do 2.5kva solar? Kindly share a breakdown of the battery, cc, inverter etc.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by bigbauer(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Acceptablerope:
There's so much you can invest in the crypto space with that amount like autoblogging, news sites, create and sell NFTs or create your own token and make some profit off it, etc

Will be writing guides on these soon so you can join our telegram channel, @GHTchannel

Can 800k create a token? How about marketing?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Acceptablerope: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2022
bigbauer:

Can 800k create a token? How about marketing?

You can create a simple token with less than $16 and use the rest to market your token. If you do it right, as people invest, you can use a percentage to keep marketing to get more holders and make profits
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by pasuma(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
can i have your whatsapp number..

PT37:

Great thing you are near Ibadan.That is the only awareness I have about this whole thing.So the imported turkeys,the eggs are always imported and hatched here at the hatchery.We have plenty hatcheries here in Ibadan and plenty individuals who are into the business.So go to any hatchery in Lagos or Google any company into it.Sales always go on on Mondays.But if you domt have any luck,no worries,You can send a vehicle here to Ibadan and I can get it for you or you come by yourself.Some people do come from port Harcourt to get day old chicks.So best of luck and tell me anything you want me to do for you.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
coputa:
Who will buy them at six weeks.
I didnk know I will be giving a crash course on poultry farming,but anyways here we go.Bro,the thing is there is always market for any stage/age of poultry.Some people prefer to get theirs at six weeks and rear them till maturity because of the facilities at hand.While some people prefer to get theirs at day old old and rear them till six weeks or even till full maturity.Now ask any poultry farmer,it is not easy to brood day old chicks just to two weeks.But once you get them to survive 2 weeksbro,thier price ultimately doubles or triples.So that is what it entails.I hope I tried my best in enlightening you.There is always market for any age of poultry.Some restaurants and fast food joints prefer to get broilers of just 6 weeks because the meat and bones will still be tender and satisfying for their customers.I hope you get me now..Full maturity chickens get scooped up by frozen chicken sellers all day,so there is always market bro.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
pasuma:
can i have your whatsapp number..

Cool bro
Zero eight one four three three eight zero zero one eight.
God bless
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Oladimeji122(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry
I don't wanna keep it in my account plus can't turn it to crypto cos of the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto coins

Share bruh
u fit do pos work
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by bigbauer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Acceptablerope:

You can create a simple token with less than $16 and use the rest to market your token. If you do it right, as people invest, you can use a percentage to keep marketing to get more holders and make profits

Are you a Blockchain developer? If yes, DM ASAP
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Trill2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigbauer:

Can 800k do 2.5kva solar? Kindly share a breakdown of the battery, cc, inverter etc.

Yes sir.

*2.5Kva Inverter With 2 X 220 AH Battery and 6 X 200W Solar Panel @ ₦800K*

Estimated load capacity:
• 1 freezer/fridge
• 4 fans
• 28 lighting points
• 2 dstv decoder
• 2 lcd t.v or plasma
• 2 music system
• 3 pc
• 1 ac

*_20 Hours Backup_*

Kindly send a DM on Whatsapp sir for negotiation.

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Acceptablerope: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigbauer:

Are you a Blockchain developer? If yes, DM ASAP

How do I go about that?
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by popo1494: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Which areas of Lagos are these 400k land
AlloySteel:
If you are serious and real about your question, then, you can invest your 800k in Land property. Look for a location that's like 10min away from a major city, or a location close to Govt project, or close to a company, preferably, in Lagos or Ogun State, buy the land. I'll suggest you buy a land that's around 400k/plot...buy 2plots there, then, do your corner piece, and ensure you are buying from a reliable source. Leave it for 2years or a year and resell. You will not regret. Most likely, you might sell it when you finally know what to do with the money. You might wanna ask, where can you get 400k land in Lagos that is secure and 'resellable'... If you are serious o, just buzz me... Good luck.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by bigbauer(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Trill2:

Yes sir.

*2.5Kva Inverter With 2 X 220 AH Battery and 6 X 200W Solar Panel @ ₦800K*

Estimated load capacity:
• 1 freezer/fridge
• 4 fans
• 28 lighting points
• 2 dstv decoder
• 2 lcd t.v or plasma
• 2 music system
• 3 pc
• 1 ac

*_20 Hours Backup_*

Kindly send a DM on Whatsapp sir for negotiation.

You didn't tell what kind of inverter, is it pure sine wave inverter? What of the panels, are they polycrystalline or monocrystalline and charge controller, PMT or PWM? These are factors i consider very important.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by bigbauer(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Acceptablerope:

How do I go about that?

on my profile, you will see send email to...
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by QuickFunding: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you have atleast 1m to invest in real estate arbritrage, pm me.Land worth 1 million naira plus will be giving to you as surety afterwards 10% return monthly for 6 months. Then your original capital will be returned/refunded on the 6 month.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by DeeOne98(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Acceptablerope: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
bigbauer:

on my profile, you will see send email to...

Okay
I've done that
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by coputa(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2022
PT37:

I didnk know I will be giving a crash course on poultry farming,but anyways here we go.Bro,the thing is there is always market for any stage/age of poultry.Some people prefer to get theirs at six weeks and rear them till maturity because of the facilities at hand.While some people prefer to get theirs at day old old and rear them till six weeks or even till full maturity.Now ask any poultry farmer,it is not easy to brood day old chicks just to two weeks.But once you get them to survive 2 weeksbro,thier price ultimately doubles or triples.So that is what it entails.I hope I tried my best in enlightening you.There is always market for any age of poultry.Some restaurants and fast food joints prefer to get broilers of just 6 weeks because the meat and bones will still be tender and satisfying for their customers.I hope you get me now..Full maturity chickens get scooped up by frozen chicken sellers all day,so there is always market bro.
thanks
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by 10kgod(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
even with 2m to start something in nigeria. i dey fear. i better dey look my kudi and continue my hustle

But your kudi fit depreciate.... smiley Especially, if it's in naira.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by TimJames042(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Have you heard about QNET?
Chat me up or email: timjames042@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2022
10kgod:

But your kudi fit depreciate.... smiley Especially, if it's in naira.
lol. i no mumu reach like that

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by HaulageServices: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Have you heard about metal scrap business? With the right connection, you can make a fortune from it. Road haulage is another business that you can make it from. Call or Whatsapp message me on 08137216811 for a breakdown of the ideas. Thanks. r
SPAMBOX7:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry

Share bruh
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by HaulageServices: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Have you heard about metal scrap business? With the right connection, you can make a fortune from it. Road haulage is another business that you can make it from. Call or chat me up on Whatsapp on 08137216811 for a breakdown of the ideas. Thanks. r
SPAMBOX7:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry

Share bruh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Clears And Comfirms Alison Madueke / How Big Is 300,000 Naira In Nigeria / How To Open A Nigerian Domiciliary Account With 0$ And Without The Two Referees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.