Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Can I Do With 800k? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 800k? (2891 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Which Business Can I Start With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Ukpetteh: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
abobote:
Look for a good location and go into Okrika.
Shoe preferebly, if you have time, you can be buying from Togo or Ghana

Best advice here in my opinion.

You can get the highest quality bale of Ok in Togo, then list it on IG or Facebook or even jumia. You can rent a shop and have someone sell it for you. 800k is very sufficient.

Watch this video. I think it summarizes everything step by step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcXOa3KK5w

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Realboygenius(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I got spare 800k I'm not using left in my account. Minus:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry
What other business(es) can I invest on.
I don't wanna keep it in my account plus can't turn it to crypto cos of the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto coins

Any lucrative business ideas out here?
Share bruh

Invest half on crypto
You can start on Yellowcard.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by KBARBIE(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Thinking of owning a farmland?
Thinking of having multiple streams of income?
Thinking of how to pay your children school fees?
Just plug in to AGROLYFE now.
Agrolyfe gives you an opportunity to be a farm owner, rent it out to farmers which we can do for you and earn Rental income just like a landlord every 90 days. Think of what you can do with a stable additional income every 90 days. No school fees worries, no salary payment worries. Additional source of income you can bank on.
Interested, message Adekemi on 09161505947.

Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Kakatres: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry
I don't wanna keep it in my account plus can't turn it to crypto cos of the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto coins

Share bruh

You can invest it in our real estate project and get guaranteed 30% ROI in 12 months. It always seems like it's a ridiculous deal, however, what we do is make your money go to work. It isn't idle capital so the returns are guaranteed.
We can discuss in details if you are interested.
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by firstimage: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
With just hosting a virtual topup portal for

* Airtime
* Data subscription
* Cable subscription
* Nepa subscription
ETC....

Believe me with my mentorship 3month in business you are already a millionaire

WhatsApp:- 07062144586
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by Amimatt1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
coachalbert is the best business coach i know. Ever since I started investing I have not had a lose this being my 4th time investing I say thank you for all your advice

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by ayoncox: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
1. POS business
2. Keke
3. Poultry

Share bruh
Try dollar arbitrage, chat me up on 08089456258 to learn more
Re: What Can I Do With 800k? by LogicBomb8: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Virgo01:

Consider saving it with Piggyvest. They give interest of up to 12% a year for using their safelock feature. The good thing is they pay your interest upfront...I just saved money with them a while ago and got interest of up to #500k...that's per annum.
how much did you save to earn that much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paint Chemical Shop Now Open At Alhaja Bus-stop Idimu Lagos. / Having A School...how Profitable Is It? Pls Advice. / I Want To Start Exportation Of Agricultural Product? Somebody Help Me With Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.