Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Torments Awaiting The Christians That Missed The Rapture! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Torments Awaiting The Christians That Missed The Rapture! (101 Views)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Torments Awaiting The Christians That Missed The Rapture! by BelovedCityWatch: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Janet Mensah was shown the torments that will be meted out to the
christains that will miss the rapture, she said "the Lord Jesus said to me “I am revealing this to you so that you can warn My people about the Great...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUoXMfZ168

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday,june 19,2022 / When He Thought Running Away From God Can Solve It. Audio-visual Content / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday,june 26,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.