Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down (16446 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Not Stepped Down — Campaign Council Tells Delegates / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by etinanguy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
See auto reverse

3 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by mbahdi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Their pain
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Go sidon Arrewa.

This is boring already undecided
Frigga13:
Buhari please zone it to the south.. Infact to anyone Tinubu in particular
Pdp wants him on ballot ..

Anything south.. power returns North
Atiku 2023 is sure

North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
megacity:
Nairaland Mods now very stewpid

Pushing a nonentity's personal twit to the FP
lol I don't understand what's happening to seun and lalasticlala of recent.
they knew people will be cooking fake news to distabilise the public yet they keep pushing it to FP

I'll advise them to suspend any news regarding Apc primaries till election time next week and only approve verified and confirmed information.

cc
Seun
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by slivertongue: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
APC jobbers doing their masters biddings
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Pristine664: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
fasho01:
As the game plan has changed, the coward has changed ringtone

I tell you. What a people!

5 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by iyobosadavid: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
We Don tire for all this fake news ontop apc palava. Abeg this primary should come and go make rest
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by lecowas: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Desperate Oluwole Afonja statisticians are desperate to spread fake news and divert attention from their Hyena of Bourdillon's impending disgrace

U guys were jubilating few minutes ago thinking Lawal was the concensus candidate. Now the news doesn't favor u and u turn to Afonja cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Frigga13: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon Arrewa.

This is boring already undecided

Is not about boring

Is about reality

Political reality of 2023

I’m not telling you.. is what is it.. plus a hundred you minus a million you won’t change reality

Stay off my mention of this truth the pepper you

Pdp
Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Throwback: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
kalu61:
And imaging someone was spilling bile on igbos in the other thread.

Tufiakwa

And Igbos were also justifying his actions as the manifestation of the hatred they have been nursing since 2015.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by DoggoneDogg: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
lecowas:

U guys were jubilating few minutes ago thinking Lawal was the concensus candidate. Now the news doesn't favor u and u turn to Afonja cheesy

Tinubu will be disgraced
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by koning: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
When is the damned primar taking place anyway?.

We need to move on to other pressing issues. People are dying of hunger due to rising prices. The economy is in shambles.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by VaginaMiners: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
See the osus doing a 360 degree.
They thought Lawan was the chosen one but Buhari dribbled them.
5% cowards !!

Tinubu's message on Thursday was well received afterall cheesy
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Go sidon once again.

That's why Tinubu should be on ballot.

No be only u go vote in the North.

Stop talking for the North
Frigga13:

Is not about boring

Is about reality

Political reality of 2023

I’m not telling you.. is what is it.. plus a hundred you minus a million you won’t change reality

Stay off my mention of this truth the pepper you

Pdp
Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Desperate Oluwole Afonja statisticians are desperate to spread fake news and divert attention from their Hyena of Bourdillon's impending disgrace
hahahhaahaha I really pity them.

One thing I'm certain is that buhari will never ever back Tinubu.

TheNiceGuy take this to the bank and cash it out.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by SmartHomes(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Godswill Akpabio just stepped down for Tinubu.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Dynamicboss: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
megacity:
Nairaland Mods now very stewpid

Pushing a nonentity's personal twit to the FP

Stop this please. Rather blame the unstable and confused governor who doesn't know left from right

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by 3310adeb: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
is e running before
shior

City Boy Ni Jo, City Boy Ni Jare.......
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by muykem: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Damage control after Buhari has announced support for Southern candidate.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Morenikeji090(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls tell them oooo
sogodihno:
Damage control. grin

He sees that Lawan has been drop out as Buhari has said South should produce the president.

Let me teach Ibo some politics.

Buhari said ACN caucus should produce the president, ACN was Tinubu south west party before the merger, what this mean is

Lawan is out being a northerner
Amaechi is out being NPdp member
Ibo candidate are out none of them is an ACN member

Those people still in are all south west politicians.

Tinubu, Osibanjo and Fayemi

CC. Truthisunique, penguin, princeoflagos, scamhuntern

I am waiting for your tears o grin grin grin

We shall always rejoice over our enemies
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Godkiaz: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
I still do
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Okwyjesus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
Damage control. grin

He sees that Lawan has been drop out as Buhari has said South should produce the president.

Buhari said ACN caucus should produce the president, ACN was Tinubu south west party before the merger, what this mean is

No tear bro. Don't spoil things for Osibanjo. He is a Christian candidate. We will vote him if need be.

With Atiku on ballot battle still plenty ahead.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Cloud007: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
This one has changed mouth cos it has been zoned to the south.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Wolelua: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanks for the clarification, Umahi is an achiever, we need people like him in this country, What was the achievement of Ahmed Lawan for Umahi to step down for him
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by LegacyB: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
Damage control. grin

U are one of the few with sense on Nairaland. Very bright analysis. They were waiting for Buhari to name a candidate so they can still vilify him for not being a democratic leader.

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Frigga13: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go sidon once again.

That's why Tinubu should be on ballot.

No be only u go vote in the North.

Stop talking for the North

What is paining you again.. heard Buhari has endorsed Yoruba acn for President

Ah ah

Why not wait till February to confirm your fears

No be me do your Tinubu

We just want him to b on ballot
And wish Apc will give him ticket

Is that not what Yoruba people are wishing and fasting for?
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Opolopoopolonio: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Buhari please zone it to the south.. Infact to anyone Tinubu in particular
Pdp wants him on ballot ..

Anything south.. power returns North
Atiku 2023 is sure

North 2023

Piggiddiootts amaka grin grin grin

We know you will abandon Peter Obi.

Umahi has seen the latest handwriting on the wall and is now retracing his steps... grin grin grin
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by Cloud007: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
Damage control. grin

Truthisunique, penguin, princeoflagos, scamhuntern

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by LegacyB: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo all the way.........Buhari Just made this clearer. Tinubu already shoot himself and Fayemi lacks the composition.
Re: Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down by splashbaby(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Metooyou:
He must've realized he messed up, na why him retrace him steps. Omo ale
They are never serious... its in their blood to betray and also show high level cowardice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo / Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.