Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life (432 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
I might not be able to release any rap song titled as the topic .... I might be able to.

But I can see that I will die not wishing to come back to life.

I also see no reason why anyone should see this post as a reason to start what he or she cannot finish.

Comparing myself to other people is useless right now.

I think it's just correct to say I await death but let it be known that it will be in vain.

There's nothing that makes sense about the planet Earth to have ever existed ..... same for the other planets.

I know some will say that the solar systems and galaxies are amazing.

But that's because they don't ask themselves why these things are necessary.

These things can never make sense and there's no way in which they can ever make sense.

Acitivities on Earth can't change that

On Earth.., you also have someone trying to get this or that in order to address his or her health or wealth or both , the person seeks it for about 70 years,uses it for about 10 years,then dies not able to use up to 10% of it

Another gets it after 16 years on Earth....uses it for more than 70 years... before dying.

Don't ask me what it is!
It is anything that is useful to your health/wealth.

Some are able to find so much of it as early as possible while others die trying to get so little.

Damn!!!

Well, certain people just keep saying things that must make someone rot to death too.

They will say it is you that introduced yourself like that which is a lie.

The other time, someone said I deserve to suffer till I die as soon as possible because I was not accepting to vote for anyone to become a Governor Or
President in Nigeria since there's no political party with someone I must accept.
Of course , the person that said I must suffer till I die will deny it.

Well, as it is , when I die, nobody should wish that I come back because I don't find any reason to come back

I am waiting for the things that will kill
me.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by nmasoma(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good..

Uhmmm before you take that bold them..

Do share names of the people you specifically wanna restrict from looking for you?

I will make sure they dont come and even if they make it, they won't be served rice on the wake keeping day.

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Good..

Uhmmm before you take that bold them..

Do share names of the people you specifically wanna restrict from looking for you?

I will make sure they dont come and even if they make it, they won't be served rice on the wake keeping day.

Lobatan

I was speaking of inevitable death

I must say that I will die not wishing to come back to life anyways

It has nothing to do with happiness which is not a matter of choice.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Mooh247: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2022
cool

A failed soul waiting to fuel devil's quest of taking enough soul with him to power it's negativity of Universe

Your mind is an extremely powerful tool in this Universe and it gives you the ability to create whatever you want out of all circumstances

The difference between a successful person and a loser is that a successful person sees failure as temporary defeat which he learns from even if it is 10,000 times, while a losser sees failure as the end and starts thinking suicide

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

A failed soul waiting to fuel devil's quest of taking enough soul with him to power it's negativity of Universe

Your mind is an extremely powerful tool in this Universe and it gives you the ability to create whatever you want out of all circumstances

The difference between a successful person and a loser is that a successful person sees failure as temporary defeat which he learns from even if it is 10,000 times, while a losser sees failure as the end and starts thinking suicide

Is it your first born child that mentioned suicide?

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Mooh247: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Is it your first born child that mentioned suicide?

No but your comments reeks of suicidal thoughts
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

nope It doesn't,its yours that reeks lack of comprehension.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Mooh247: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Dliquidmetal:

Your opinion
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Mooh247: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Dliquidmetal:

Well, as it is , when I die, nobody should wish that I come back because I don't find any reason to come back

me.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Your opinion
ofcourse!
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

me.

he's being humble,every human would die but it takes courage to accept that and own up to it/expect it like he's doing.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Mooh247: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
he's being humble,every human would die but it takes courage to accept that and own up to it/expect it like he's doing.

Well that's your opinion again

From studies suicidal people gives similar signs and red flags the O.P as been giving second thread

You either assume the red flags and counsel accordingly or laugh it off as another attention seeker

Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by SimplePlan34: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
It has been established that the only way to escape reincarnation is after death don't go to the White light. No matter how appealing it is.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

I am just saying that suffering to get something after 50-70 years while others get it after 15-20 years on Earth is vanity

In fact, every misfortune is vanity!

Based on the misfortune I have experienced,I think it's enough not to wish to come back to life when I inevitably die.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dliquidmetal:

Exactly,I have seen enough misfortune not to wish to come back to life after death.

Indeed I have tought of suicide before but it didn't last for long

At the end I was like...., suicide itself isn't amazing and killing yourself doesn't mean you will achieve anything.

So, even though I think of death sometimes, I don't have the guts to actually do the suicide.

I don't know why I can't.

I just find it as pointless as suffering.

Both suicide and the issues of life make no sense to me.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
SimplePlan34:
It has been establish ]that the only way to escape reincarnation is after death don't go to the White light. No matter how pplongappealing it is.

Furrk the day I was born
Furk the day I will die too

I see the need to survive as a problem

I see the need for comfort as a problem

But the willingness to do suicide happens by chance

As for my next step, I don't know where I stated I am about to do suicide.

I said I am waiting for death...... the question could be how am I waiting?

Like this!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to know more,why not ask the right questions before I curse the day we met online

Damn it!!
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by SimplePlan34: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Furrk the day I was born
Furk the day I will die too

I see the need to survive as a problem

I see the need for comfort as a problem

But the willingness to do suicide happens by chance

As for my next step, I don't know where I stated I am about to do suicide.

I said I am waiting for death...... the question could be how am I waiting?

Like this!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to know more,why not ask the right questions before I curse the day we met online

Damn it!!

Well don't put Ur anger on me
Every evidence that nature and human life gave us to this day points to a God that is not good, nor mysterious. God is a cosmic abuser — and we are all His victims.
God's abusive relationship with His creatures — especially with humanity — is more than obvious when we don't sing hymns with our eyes closed and ears plugged. Even so, the vast majority of us are glad to be whipped by the divine hand, we even ask for seconds, believing that, like Job, there will be some kind of reward that will make all the pain and waiting worthwhile, even if this reward only comes in the afterlife. The afterlife, truth be said, is basically all that the great majority of believers can hope for, since in this life they will remain poor and oppressed until their last breath.

God the Sadist
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by HellVictorinho4(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Well don't put Ur anger on me
Every evidence that nature and human life gave us to this day points to a God that is not good, nor mysterious. God is a cosmic abuser — and we are all His victims.
God's abusive relationship with His creatures — especially with humanity — is more than obvious when we don't sing hymns with our eyes closed and ears plugged. Even so, the vast majority of us are glad to be whipped by the divine hand, we even ask for seconds, believing that, like Job, there will be some kind of reward that will make all the pain and waiting worthwhile, even if this reward only comes in the afterlife. The afterlife, truth be said, is basically all that the great majority of believers can hope for, since in this life they will remain poor and oppressed until their last breathe a l
God the Sadist

Please,at least help me with 2k

I am owing my sister 1500naira.

She says she needs it by now.
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by SimplePlan34: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Please,at least help me with 2k

I am owing my sister 1500naira.

She says she needs it by now.

Really don't have
Re: I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life by Image123(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
This lazy beggar again. Go and work and stop littering the web.

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk and Sons Meet Pope Francis In Vatican City / Know This. / Worship As A Spiritual Technology For Absorbing Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.