Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? (904 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Whats Your Say On Reincarnation? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

So, you didn't know this when you were calling me unnecessary names.

Stop mentioning me, i don't want to have anything to do with beggars!
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stop mentioning me, i don't want to have anything to do with beggars!

The consequences of your personal opinion about me is that you deserve being terrorized.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by FreedomDynamics: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Wonderz1:
i am at page 5 of this thread but i have a question concerning the hu sound. Whenever i concentrate and sing the sound my body shakes uncontrollable for like five minutes.

It simply means you are getting results. Your awareness is likely to be expanded 1000 times. When this happens, you may among other things see intense white light, know things you wish to know about life, for example, confirming if you have lived before or not.

In other words, that memory of your past that eludes you today may be seen hoha. As you are seeing it, you yourself will know beyond what an average human calls "knowing", and you will prove for sure if indeed people including yourself have lived and died before and are born again to continue where they or you have stopped in a previous life or not. This can happen. so you continue singing. One thing is to focus on the love of God or the love in your life (girlfriend, mother, father, a happy event etc) while singing HU.

This is how to prove things that the average Bible, Quoran or any human did not teach you. Note that the village drunkard does something similar and knows things in the village. This one is a million times a finer version of whatever the drunkard does. Beyond trying to know things is seeing yourself in your truer self beyond flesh and blood and death itself. This true self is called 'Soul'. This Soul is one and same with the Holy Spirit of God. May the blessings be!

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by infini771: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
There is no reincarnation. The bible says that it is appointed unto man once to die and after death, judgment follows.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

The consequences of your personal opinion about me is that you deserve being terrorized.

What is the difference between you and those who are beggars when everyone can see them but terrorists when no one can identify them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the difference between you and those who are beggars when everyone can see them but terrorists when no one can identify them? cheesy

Of course

Your fellow bastards will be celebrating this as a punchline

Rapper to beat indeed
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Of course
Your fellow bastards will be celebrating this as a punchline
Rapper to beat indeed
No wonder everyone is avoiding you, social media beggar! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder everyone is avoiding you, social media beggar! cheesy

Waiting for the next one
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Waiting for the next one
Stop mentioning me! angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stop mentioning me! angry

You have not seen 'crazy'.

You will still see 'madness'.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by FreedomDynamics: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
infini771:
There is no reincarnation. The bible says that it is appointed unto man once to die and after death, judgment follows.

Yes, you die once and then face judgment and complete what the Bible said. You however are born again to die once in that lifetime and face judgment again. This is if we are to take that scripture as a declaration of constant.

That scripture though had long been disproved right from the Bible where you have people like Lazarus dying twice and several million more which the non-existence of the internet at the time did not give us chance to hear about.

Moreso is that millions of people in India, Jerusalem, Asia, Africa etc are already aware that their dead relatives do come back as their new born babies. One faulty or misconstrued scripture cannot bend truth and nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bible Verses Muslims Take Out Of Context / Should A Sex Worker Pay Tithe? / Perfection Is Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.