Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? (900 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Whats Your Say On Reincarnation? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Wonderz1: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Happy sunday nairalanders, pls i would love to have a clear understanding about reincarnation. I am open to any kind of views on this (any religion). Pls I just want to be enligthened more
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by benodic: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2022
@ Wonderz1

I have dealt extensively on this topic in this thread; The Journey of Soul.
You need to start from the beginning to have a good understanding of the concept.
The link is below.
You are free to ask questions when you finish going through it.
Have fun:

https://www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul#42311284

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by AllBlack: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Wonderz1:
Happy sunday nairalanders, pls i would love to have a clear understanding about reincarnation. I am open to any kind of views on this (any religion). Pls I just want to be enligthened more

There are lots of books and historical references to this topic online for you to read FREE OF CHARGE. Google
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by ChocolateWine(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Death is death. There's nothing like reincarnation.

If there was your ancestors would have made you rich by now

3 Likes

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2022
REINCARNATION is a LIE from Satan! John 8:44
Satan fabricated it to attack the truth of God's word but it was a subtle attack so unsuspecting, gullible people can't decipher how erroneous the theory is.

Mankind has a beginning {Gene 2:7} and God told the first man that his life will continue only when he stick to lifesaving instructions but if not Adam will return to inexistence! Gene 2:17
Satan LIED that God has no such power to send mankind back to inexistence {Gene 3:4-5} so ever since then Satan and his cohorts (fallen angels known as demons) have been fabricating various theories to make man feel God is irrelevant, part of such theories are EVOLUTION which makes it seems as if there's no intelligent Creator behind the perfect setting we can all see, and REINCARNATION which makes it seems man can't expire completely.
But God has consistently informed faithful people that at death man completely cease to exist! Psalms 146:4; Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 9:5-10

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by triplechoice(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Wonderz1:

Follow the link below to read the interview of a top scientist in America, Dr Tucker, who has done extensive research on reincarnation stories from different parts of the world.

He has provided compelling proof that reincarnation is a fact of life and not just based on religious beliefs.

https://www.npr.org/2014/01/05/259886077/searching-for-science-behind-reincarnation
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Wonderz1: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
benodic:
@ Wonderz1

You need to start from the beginning to have a good understanding of the concept.
The link is below.
Have fun:

i am at page 5 of this thread but i have a question concerning the hu sound. Whenever i concentrate and sing the sound my body shakes uncontrollable for like five minutes.

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Wonderz1: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
benodic:
@ Wonderz1

The link is below.
Have fun:

back to the reincarnation topic how can one remember his or her past life? Cause it is somewgat unfair for someone to receive punishment for a crime or sin he cant remember.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Wonderz1: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
triplechoice:

Follow the link below to read the interview of a top scientist in America, Dr Tucker, who has done extensive research on reincarnation stories from different parts of the world.

He has provided compelling proof that reincarnation is a fact of life and not just based on religious beliefs.

https://www.npr.org/2014/01/05/259886077/searching-for-science-behind-reincarnation
thanks
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Wonderz1: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse why are people born poor, why do some evil men jive for a very long time without any punishment for them in their particular lifetime. and permit me to add i dont think death is not any form of punishment. some theories about reincarnation tend to answer this questions. well i would love to knw your opinion
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by benodic: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
@ Wonderz1

i am at page 5 of this thread but i have a question concerning the hu sound. Whenever i concentrate and sing the sound my body shakes uncontrollable for like five minutes

That is the Sound of God reverberating through you and awakening your true self.
If only you know how lucky you are. Continue the Spiritual exercise and you will be able to move into the inner planes in full consciousness and see things for yourself.

back to the reincarnation topic how can one remember his or her past life? Cause it is somewgat unfair for someone to receive punishment for a crime or sin he cant remember

To remember your past life you start with the HU song. Sing it every night before you sleep. Then watch your dreams. Most of our past life memories come up in our dreams. Keep a record of your dreams. When you wake up in the morning sing the HU song again and then go into silent contemplation to get the meaning.

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wonderz1:

MaxInDHouse why are people born poor, why do some evil men jive for a very long time without any punishment for them in their particular lifetime. and permit me to add i dont think death is not any form of punishment. some theories about reincarnation tend to answer this questions. well i would love to knw your opinion

In the beginning God never planned life to be like this!
Everyone supposed to be healthy and sound in mind, no one to be born ugly, no sickness, infirmities, oldage or death.
So we're supposed to share everything equally but after Satan's intervention and mankind joined in rebelling against the Creator everything changed.
Some became like gods, determining what others should eat, wear, sleep, or even thread! Genesis 3:4-5

That's what lead to the system we find ourselves today, but God will soon end this system and everything will return to how God planned in the beginning! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by triplechoice(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wonderz1:
back to the reincarnation topic how can one remember his or her past life? Cause it is somewgat unfair for someone to receive punishment for a crime or sin he cant remember.

Just focus on this life and do your best to succeed in it.

If you somehow get to remember your past life, how do you validate the information?

You're not receiving any punishment for a crime you committed in any previous life Any body who makes you feel so is only trying to postulate you to accept something that would set confusion in your mind.

Focus on this life and try to make the best out of it. You're in a better position to answer the questions you're asking. Just believe in yourself.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the beginning God never planned life to be like this!
Everyone supposed to be healthy and sound in mind, no one to be born ugly, no sickness, infirmities, oldage or death.
So we're supposed to share everything equally but after Satan's intervention and mankind joined in rebelling against the Creator everything changed.
Some became like gods, determining what others should eat, wear, sleep, or even thread! Genesis 3:4-5

That's what lead to the system we find ourselves today, but God will soon end this system and everything will return to how God planned in the beginning! smiley

The God that taught me how to steal,huh?
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2022
triplechoice:

Just focus on this life and do your best to succeed in it.

If you somehow get to remember your past life, how do you validate the information?

You're not receiving any punishment for a crime you committed in any previous life Any body who makes you feel so is only trying to postulate you to accept something that would set confusion in your mind.

Focus on this life and try to make the best out of it. You're in a better position to answer the questions you're asking. Just believe in yourself.

State where you exist before reincarnation after dying so that I will write a letter seeking its dwellers to settle our case
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by Cordenify(m): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

The God that taught me how to steal,huh?
So he made you a beggar, shey?
Useless idiot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So he made you a beggar, shey?
Useless idiot! cheesy

He taught me how to be a useless idiotic beggar to you.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

He taught me how to be a useless idiotic beggar to you.
Well that's why the Bible says:

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 1Corin 8:5

The word GOD connotes SUPREME BEING so if you're imitating a spirit being surely you will reflect the attributes of your own God but as for the God of the Bible none among His own is either a beggar {Psalms 23:1; 37:25} or thief! Exodus 20:15

So if your own God taught you to beg and steal know that it definitely differ from mine! wink
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's why the Bible says:

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 1Corin 8:5

The word GOD connotes SUPREME BEING so if you're imitating a spirit being surely you will reflect the attributes of your own God but as for the God of the Bible none among His own is either a beggar {Psalms 23:1; 37:25} or thief! Exodus 20:15

So if your own God taught you to beg and steal know that it definitely differ from mine! wink

It is the supreme or the most powerful God that taught me.

I can also see that some people are happy to hear about the misfortune of those that never owed or attacked them....... another thing the Supreme God teaches.

The Supreme God also teaches to hate , despise and turn upside down one another's statements for no reason.

May terrorism be explained to you.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

It is the supreme or the most powerful God that taught me.
I can also see that some people are happy to hear about the misfortune of those that never owed or attacked them....... another thing the Supreme God teaches.
The Supreme God also teaches to hate , despise and turn upside down one another's statements for no reason.
May terrorism be explained to you.

Everyone even those having the most stupid religious ideas do call their God as the "most powerful" nah! cheesy
All i just know is that since what mine taught me differs from what your taught you both Gods are not on the same page! wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Everyone even those having the most stupid religious ideas do call their God as the "most powerful" nah! cheesy
All i just know is that since what mine taught me differs from what your taught you both Gods are not on the same page! wink

Your God taught me.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Your God taught me.

You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by triplechoice(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

State where you exist before reincarnation after dying so that I will write a letter seeking its dwellers to settle our case

I don't have any case with you to settle. You should focus your attention on your own on life. It is your responsibility and not mine. I don't owe you anything, so stop mentioning me..
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
triplechoice:

I don't have any case with you to settle. You should focus your attention on your own on life. It is your responsibility and not mine. I don't owe you anything, so stop mentioning me..

Of course.

The person that is deprived of something that can't be retrieved doesn't forget but the person that deprives does.

A proof that the world is in shambles.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink

So, you didn't know this when you were calling me unnecessary names.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by triplechoice(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Of course.

The person that is deprived of something that can't be retrieved doesn't forget but the person that deprives does.

A proof that the world is in shambles.

Nobody has deprived you of anything
It is your attitude that has deorived you of what you deserve .

Change your attitude and what you deserve will come to you without fighting for it.

If you don't learn from your mistakes and move on with your life, but to dwell on the past , you will remain where you are. You will remain where your attention is focused. That's a fact.

I will not give you shishi. Focus your attention on your life and make plans that will bring you success . Thats how you can move ahead and not by coming to nairaland to cry wolf all the time for help no one here is ready to render you, since most people here can already see through you.

Good luck
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
triplechoice:

Nobody has deprived you of anything
It is your attitude that has deorived you of what you deserve .

Change your attitude and what you deserve will come to you without fighting for it.

If you don't learn from your mistakes and move on with your life, but to dwell on the past , you will remain where you are. You will remain where your attention is focused. That's a fact.

I won't give you shishi. Focus your attention on your life and make plans that will bring you success . Thats how you can move ahead and not by coming to nairaland to cry wolf all the time for help no one here is ready to render you, since most people here can already see through you.

Good luck

In other words, you deprived me because of my attitude which is not less valuable than yours.

Your money doesn't make you a greater person....tell the whole world I said that!

If any bastard thinks it's funny, let the bastard retain such bastard thoughts till I change my lines.
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by triplechoice(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

In other words, you deprived me because of my attitude which is not less valuable than yours.

Your money doesn't make you a greater person....tell the whole world I said that!

If any bastard thinks it's funny, let the bastard retain such bastard thoughts till I change my lines.

Take your wailings to the people who deprived you. How is it possible for me to deprive you of something not in my control?

You're nothing thinking straight. Have you started doing drugs again?
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
triplechoice:

Take your wailings to the people who deprived you. How is it possible for me to deprive you of something not in my control?

You're nothing thinking straight. Have you started doing drugs again?

I was not only doing drugs.

I was smoking kerosene.

So, you don't know you can deprive by saying things that will cause certain chances to disappear.

You still retain the same shit that Juliet pays you for or what exactly?

Tell the police or any other similar thing that Hell Victorinho can never die regretting before they start supporting you since your real self or a form of energy that is from 'God' can control them by sending thoughts to them.

There are other bastards on Nairaland that are usually laughing like deranged pigs ......such as First Son1,OJEEMAH,etc.

They can also support you.

Let the rulers all over the world hear this!
Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

I was not only doing drugs.

I was smoking kerosene.

So, you don't know you can deprive by saying things that will cause certain chances to disappear.

You still retain the same shit that Juliet pays you for or what exactly?

Tell the police or any other similar thing that Hell Victorinho can never die regretting before they start supporting you since your real self or a form of energy that is from 'God' can control them by sending thoughts to them.

There are other bastards on Nairaland that are usually laughing like deranged pigs ......such as First Son1,OJEEMAH,etc.

They can also support you.

Let the rulers all over the world hear this!
Instead of always typing gibberish on NL, don’t you think you would have stopped begging and scamming/defrauding people if you had invested that time on job search?

Learn me warn you, If you don’t stop this stupid charade, let Amadioha and Sango combine to strike you and that ret*rded convict you a brother dead.

Even a toddler will not display this level of foolishness

You’ll pay except it’s not my hard earned money I used to help your miserable self.

Na bad thing I do to help a foolish and senseless destitute like you??

If them born your mama and papa well, give me you location in Lagos, in less than 2months you will be a cell mate to your brother.

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Clarity On Reincarnation? by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Instead of always typing gibberish on NL, don’t you think you would have stopped begging and scamming/defrauding people if you had invested that time on job search?

Learn me warn you, If you don’t stop this stupid charade, let Amadioha and Sango combine to strike you and that retarded convict you a brother dead.

Even a toddler will not display this level of foolishness

You’ll pay except it’s not my hard earned money I used to help your miserable self.

Na bad thing I do to help a foolish and senseless destitute like you??

If them born your mama and papa well, give me you location in Lagos, in less than 2months you will be a cell mate to your brother.

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!

I lost the chance of more than the worthless thing you gave me !!

So, I don't mind being a useless idiot to you and your fellow bastards!!!!

Call the useless Nigerian government's slaves' department to help you assassinate me!!!

If they are not useless to me,why would they help you against me??

At least , you know I am in Lagos with no specific location!

I swear in the name of the graves of myself and all my family members combined....., I mean what I am saying........... you and your fellow bastards deserve no peace......... I mean that another waste of time once spoke about peace having a giver......or a living maker......but that's false..... while you deserve no rest or tranquility!

Call your assassins or face me with arms .....at least I will stand and see what you will gain by shooting or cutting me like a ritualist!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Happening To Christianity Religion In America presently. / Perfection Is Possible. / Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.