Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas (1790 Views)

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Buhari: I Feel Pained Each Time There’s An Attack / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2022
As a bona-fide ipob youth from ebonyi state, I feel exasperated and Infuriated that hausas are stepping down for the ACN caucus of APC without wrestling power from them by adopting AHMAD lawan or even rotimi amaechi as Concensus candidate.
Although i have no stake take in APC, i believed the armoury and mercenaries of the cabals and their media would work in my favor.
APC has Scammed me to say the least, and I feel betrayed.
I have always maintained that Tinubu and the south West is used and dump ,that tinubu is overrated, and that the North is treacherous and cannot handover power to a yoruba man, but I was shocked to see northern governors Declaring support and allegiance for the south. If I had known I would have channelled the energy I expended in bringing tinubu down to promoting Peter obi.
OH! I wish orji UZOR kalu had not been intimidated by yorubas and had picked the ticket, maybe just maybe he would have won the primaries.
I felt it was the right time to teach yorubas some lesson by supporting orji UZOR kalu to support the north but again I have been disgrace and shamed by the same Northerners
How can a party be so confused to switch from Goodluck Jonathan, to amaechi, AHMAD lawan within a week without settling for any?
Where are the so called cabals Mamman daura, malami, oyegun that I was expecting to perform magic and scheme out yorubas by adopting a concensus candidate. What happened to the commander in chiefs final decision on a concensus candidate?

Since all my predictions have failed me, I have decided to Support Atiku in the forthcoming elections to pay back the yorubas for what they did to southerners in 2015. I will not vote obi even though he's the most qualified, but will stick with ATIKU to ensure no yoruba man becomes President

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by sogodihno: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Sorry o, but your pain never started grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Mandate2023: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Even me as an ipig from Aba I purposely was supporting lawan so yoruba's won't get d ticket, am so hurt right nw....we igbos r going to commit mass suicide

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:
This early Sunday morning, instead of you to do something meaningful with your life, you're creating stupid threads with a different moniker and replying yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Mandate2023: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
This early Sunday morning, instead of you to do something meaningful with your life, you're creating stupid threads with a different moniker and replying yourself.

What have u done with ur own life pls?

We want to learn grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by yorubarere: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:
He is dragging some Igbos. Read between the lines cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by oluztx: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
[s]As a bona-fide ipob youth from ebonyi state, I feel exasperated and Infuriated that hausas are finally stepping down for the ACN caucus of APC without wrestling power from them by lawan or even rotimi amaechi as Concensus candidate[/s]

Afonja and obsession with Igbos. Everything about their life is measured to Igbos. Umu ekwensu!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

What have u done with ur own life pls?

We want to learn grin
I don use am give your mama better doggy style this morning bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by proff010: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Igbo come to south west to study politics

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by EmeraldJD: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
As a bona-fide ipob youth from ebonyi state, I feel exasperated and Infuriated that hausas are stepping down for the ACN caucus of APC without wrestling power from them by adopting AHMAD lawan or even rotimi amaechi as Concensus candidate.
Although i have no stake take in APC, i believed in the armoury and mercenaries of the cabals and their media to would work in my favor APC has Scammed me to say the least, and I feel betrayed.
I have always maintained that Tinubu and the south West is used and dump ,that tinubu is overrated, and that the North is treacherous and cannot handover power to a yoruba man, but I was shocked to see northern governors Declaring support and allegiance for the south. If I had known I would have channel the energy I expended in bringing tinubu down to promoting Peter obi.
OH! I wish orji UZOR kalu had not been intimidated by yorubas and had picked the ticket, maybe just maybe he would have won the primaries.
I felt it was the right time to teach yorubas some lesson by supporting orji UZOR kalu to support the north but again I have been disgrace and shamed by the same Northerners
How can a party be so confused to switch from Goodluck Jonathan, to amaechi, AHMAD lawan within a week without settling for any?
Where are the so called cabals Mamman daura, malami, oyegun that I was expecting to perform magic and scheme out yorubas by adopting a concensus candidate. What happened to the commander in chiefs final decision on a concensus candidate?

Since all my predictions have failed me, I have decided to Support Atiku in the forthcoming elections to pay back the yorubas for what they did to southerners in 2015. I will not vote obi even though he's the most qualified, but will stick with ATIKU to ensure no yoruba man becomes President
Atiku will still loose.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

I think im having HBP guy, I need to see a doctor fast

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Even me as an ipig from Aba I purposely was supporting lawan so yoruba's won't get d ticket, am so hurt right nw....we igbos r going to commit mass suicide

please nobody is committing suicide here
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2022
proff010:

nonsense. ..... Gérarahere
Northerners are going to give tilumbu the Abiola treatment in 2023 watch out
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
proff010:

Atiku will floor tilumbu in the presidential election regardless
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Mandate2023: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
I don use am give my mama better doggy style this morning bro.

Then u have no respect for ur miserable mama for dragging her into dis foolish conversation.....ordinary what u have done with ur life u can't answer werey oloriburuku ipig grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamiriflathead the suffering of this country will not leave you anytime soon. It is not a curse but what you wish upon yourself. So you'd rather support a candidate based on the need to ridicule another than support a qualified candidate? As far as I'm concerned no one from apc, pdp or LP, or sdp or whatever is qualified as they are all rogues. But this your own thinking is a new low...enjoy your suffering o. Not like you or your support or your vote even matters anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Mandate2023: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

nonsense. ..... Gérarahere
Northerners are going to give tilumbu the Abiola treatment in 2023 watch out

Abiola won d election nah.......what if dey give u ppl d ojukwu biafra treatment grin go and ask ur grandparents hw d civil war was like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2022
They should choke on their BITTERNESS.

SW SS alliance will be good, we have the figure

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by basty: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Second class Igbo citizen talking (waawa) if you be Igbo, you know what I am talking about.
Dave Umahi hate anything Biafra because of OSU caste and discrimination against Ebonyi people in Igbo land.
Umahi vowed Ebonyi people will never support Biafra project and one nonentity waawa from Ebonyi is proud of Biafra that is treating them as nothing in Igbo land.
Now talk, your Biafra under my feet.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:
Nyamiriflathead the suffering of this country will not leave you anytime soon. It is not a curse but what you wish upon yourself. So you'd rather support a candidate based on the need to ridicule another than support a qualified candidate? As far as I'm concerned no one from apc, pdp or LP, or sdp or whatever is qualified as they are all rogues. But this your own thinking is a new low...enjoy your suffering o. Not like you or your support or your vote even matters anyway.

ATIKU is the most qualified candidate.
A vote for Atiku is a vote against Yorubas, they must not smell aso rock for what they did to southerners in 2015

Peter obi can suck my dick
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Abiola won d election nah.......what if dey give u ppl d ojukwu biafra treatment grin go and ask ur grandparents hw d civil war was like

can yorubas ever fight a civil war in their lives for 3 good years? can they ever stand up against the north like ibos did? can yorubas sacrifice 2million of their population for freedom like ibos?
don't ever compare yorubas to ibos
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Akponmfet: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Use Sniper
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by basty: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

can yorubas ever fight a civil war in their lives for 3 good years? can they ever stand up against the north like ibos did? can yorubas sacrifice 2million of their population for freedom like ibos?

Because Yoruba's are not fools like Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They should choke on their BITTERNESS.
SW SS alliance will be good, we have the figure
Stop the attache by force guy only SE/SS is acceptable on this thread
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by shortIGBOman: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

As a typical Aba man, I can't stop wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by sogodihno: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You are in pains, your tears is sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Okay, as brothers as SE made us believe cheesy

But why didn't they support their brother
Nyamuriflathead:

Stop the attache by force guy
only SE/SS is acceptable on this thread
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

ATIKU is the most qualified candidate.
A vote for Atiku is a vote against Yorubas, they must not smell aso rock for what they did to southerners in 2015

Peter obi can suck my dick

No need arguing with you. You are still a child. In the first post you say obi is the most qualified. Now you say atiku. I'm wasting time talking to a joker
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Nyamuriflathead: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:

No need arguing with you. You are still a child. In the first post you say obi is the most qualified. Now you say atiku. I'm wasting time talking to a joker

Peter obi we lose, our best bet is Atiku
a vote for Atiku is a vote against Yorubas
south never forgets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Mandate2023: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Sacrificed 2million lifes for nothing.....yet d mission was not accomplished, life were just wasted for nothing grin

Why should we fight a senseless civil war when we can use other means to go our separate ways grin
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by UselessBuhari: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
proff010:
Politics of suffering and penury
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by spinna: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Satire by the op

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi / If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos / New Photo Of Tinubu Smiling ? Evidence Of Smoker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.