Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) (59493 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

No wonder everyone is rushing to Anambra and are leaving Lagos grin
Keep deceiving yourself

You don't even know what to say you have nothing upstairs to counter my argument. Oga you are the one living in deceit
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
mobileboy:

The Northerners (PDP, I'm sure you mean) have Peter Obi the rock to deal with in the East so no more Easter block vote for them which is what shore up their vote in 2019, unless you mean the southeast are truly inconsequential

PDP has Kwakwaso to deal with in the North

Southwest is a no go area for PDP

Atiku has confirmed himself to be terrorist by deleting the tweet about Daborah's death so no christian vote all over the country for him

What about Tinubu and his silence on EndSars and his inability to criticize the government on killings in the South West. Oga Atiku and Tinubu are the same.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Peter Obi will not come 3rd and Atiku will not come first.

You will still represent this country in essay writing .

You know I am saying the truth that is why you have nothing to say.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by sogodihno: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

You don't even know what to say you have nothing upstairs to counter my argument. Oga you are the one living in deceit

Just shvt up and stop convulsing, leave my mention too, or do you want to run mad?

I dey vex, leave me
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Okay ....so can you face front now?

APC will take over OYO soon.

We have lots of more Pandora machines here ... And lots of Atiku on twitter... so shut up in Jesus name

You are just spewing trash
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

Just shvt up and stop convulsing, leave my mention too, or do you want to run mad?

I dey vex, leave me

You are pained because truth is bitter
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by deji17: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Have you learnt for Awolowo in prison.
Why not face your problem instead of dragging Yoruba into it? Since 1959 , have we ever begrudge you for your political decision? Vote Atiku, Obi or any person that catches your fancy, honestly we don't care.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by mobileboy: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

What about Tinubu and his silence on EndSars and his inability to criticize the government on killings in the South West. Oga Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

The Nigeria army you and I know don't need any third party instructions before they become trigger-happy

That's what they do
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
mobileboy:

The Nigeria army you and I know don't need any third party instructions before they become trigger-happy

That's what they do

Ahhhh you don't have a conscience walahi so you can come online to lie because you want to justify how much you have been paid
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by nnamdi640: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
deji17:

Why not face your problem instead of dragging Yoruba into it? Since 1959 , have we ever begrudge you for your political decision? Vote Atiku, Obi or any person that catches your fancy, honestly we don't care.
Tell your people to start acting as victims online
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
placeofallure:

In all of your rant, where did you put Jonathan's tenure? Hatred, seething anger deleted it from your porous medulla abi? Go and sit down joor!

The revolution is on......Sawore.

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by mobileboy: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

Ahhhh you don't have a conscience walahi so you can come online to lie because you want to justify how much you have been paid

What do you think the endsar movement is about? Isn't it ending military and police unnecessary brutality of which the shooting at lekki confirm

If you don't believe Nigeria army and Nigeria police are bunch of do no good, trigger happy personnel who always attack innocent civilian simply because they can then I can't help you

I repeat Nigeria army need no call from the president before opening fire, they can do bad all by themselves, so I hold them fully accountable for the shooting

Before we forget, you still need to tell me where Atiku the terrorist-sympathizer, stealer of the birth right of the easwill get vote

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Bbbw: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Really
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Canvass:
Yes, they fought a good fight, mounting pressure until the North agreed with them along with some strong minded Southerners like Wike.
It would be even nobler for them to come together and tell us they too agree to go East. Imagine the respect they too would earn.
However, wishes are not horses. The mad politicking goes on.
The insults an average South Easterner spew on social media against South Westerners and Northerners is much and you cannot expect to get their support and votes without respecting them first.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

You are the most stupid individual I have ever met. So because igbos are saying in the spirit of fairness let the SW politicians pocket their greed and lost for power and rally behind a south east candidates makes us bad. You guys are the reason why southern solidarity will never be achieved. You are always the backstabbers in every deal for southern unity.
You go wail tire. U come here to do business without wahala. We sell our house and land to u because we can accommodate any tribe still u are stabbing us at d back. Can u do this to other tribe in your land? Can u sell your land to other tribe like we do here? U can't nah. You that even kill your brother because of piece of land. U can't achieve your aims until you respect d Yorubas. We advised your Kanu that he can't fight for freedom alone unless until he stops condemning other tribes for their problem. Stop hating other tribe so far u will go forward. I tot u said u are not Nigerian. Why fighting for presidency.
Mumu
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by deji17: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Tell your people to start acting as victims online

We don't need to act as victims. We never did.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gainman:
You go wail tire. U come here to do business without wahala. We sell our house and land to u because we can accommodate any tribe still u are stabbing us at d back. Can u do this to other tribe in your land? Can u sell your land to other tribe like we do here? U can't nah. You that even kill your brother because of piece of land. U can't achieve your aims until you respect d Yorubas. We advised your Kanu that he can't fight for freedom alone unless until he stops condemning other tribes for their problem. Stop hating other tribe so far u will go forward. I tot u said u are not Nigerian. Why fighting for presidency.
Mumu

Finally you don't have sense. Why didn't you no talk when Adeyinka grandson was blaming non-yorubas? It is Nnamdi Kanu you are talking about.
Once again you don't have sense one bit.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by 7lives: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are saying the East that spent 8 years insulting APC as 'evil, islamic, amala/almajiri party' should now be rewarded with APC ticket? No be juju be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo the thing shock me o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

Finally you don't have sense. Why didn't you no talk when Adeyinka grandson was blaming non-yorubas? It is Nnamdi Kanu you are talking about.
Once again you don't have sense one bit.
u dey craze. How many people dey follow adeyinka grandson.. is he even relevant in Yoruba land. The guy dat use to abuse Sunday igboho. Who sabi am. If I no blame am someone else will blame him here. You people are too tribal. U come to our land u people make progress and go behind us calling us names. U sleep in our land with both eyes closed u still believe we are your problem. I pray we will be your problem always. U have already started d same problem your ancestors started in d 60s. Continue
Many people were killed in Ondo church today and some ibos were happy. So d idiot ibos did not know ibos were among d dead. Only God knows where ibos originated from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gainman:
u dey craze. How many people dey follow adeyinka grandson.. is he even relevant in Yoruba land. The guy dat use to abuse Sunday igboho. Who sabi am. If I no blame am someone else will blame him here. You people are too tribal. U come to our land u people make progress and go behind us calling us names. U sleep in our land with both eyes closed u still believe we are your problem. I pray we will be your problem always. U have already started d same problem your ancestors started in d 60s. Continue
Many people were killed in Ondo church today and some ibos were happy. So d idiot ibos did not know ibos were among d dead. Only God knows where ibos originated from

You see finally you don't have sense. No igbo was happy we only wanted to remind you how people masturbate with joy at the deaths in the south east wishing death and destruction on igbo land with statements like Afghan Eastern. Now the samething is happening and you are vexing thinking that igbos are happy, we are reminding you of how it feels
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
obynzo:

You see finally you don't have sense. No igbo was happy we only wanted to remind you how people masturbate with joy at the deaths in the south east wishing death and destruction on igbo land with statements like Afghan Eastern. Now the samething is happening and you are vexing thinking that igbos are happy, we are reminding you of how it feels
mind u it is ibos killing ibos. That is what u caused for yourself. So u are remind us for d killing of ibos too in that church. Are u out of your mind. How old are u sef because guessing I have been arguing with a kid here
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gainman:
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Those people are terrible!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmeraldJD:
See Tinibu's mates sitting there trying to resolve issues but the Baba still dey follow small children drag sit.

Osinbajo is 65 and Obi is 60! They are not youths and Atiku is 7 years older than Tinubu. The only youth amongst them is useless (Yahaya Bello). Age is not a topic and should not be unless u're a clown.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Omo Igbo, please APC belongs to Yoruba and Hausa. Channel your wailing, crying, tooth gnashing, hatred and perdition to PDP. You serve them for 22 years and yet they never consider you fit for presidency. Thesame APC u labeled a Fulani party. You think they are fool abi? Wait till 2099 it will get to your turn.

Any Ibo man asking for APC's ticket is an armed robber in disguise. Same party you worked hard to destroy and badmouth? Abi weyrey ni yin ni?

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Tzar(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
So they cannot meet on the Owo massacre by the terrorists?!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Gainman:
mind u it is ibos killing ibos. That is what u caused for yourself. So u are remind us for d killing of ibos too in that church. Are u out of your mind. How old are u sef because guessing I have been arguing with a kid here

The Methodist prelate that was kidnapped and admitted that these are Fulanis that were born in igbo land perpetuating this crimes are igbos killing igbos abi? Any way you are a kid so you know nothing.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Gainman:

You are very stupid for mentioning 60s everyone knows that Operation wetie which was caused by you people caused the Jan 66 coup. and you forget that Ademoyega who was one of the planners is Yoruba. In you fake attempt to spread hatred against igbos you decide to be stupid. Anyway I am compiling your details i have guys in DSS that will begin monitoring you all for hate speech. Better have sense and stop saying rubbish online that woyld get you in trouble. There are goverment agents on this forum and re keeping people like you under watch.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

You are very stupid for mentioning 60s everyone knows that Operation wetie which was caused by you people caused the Jan 66 coup. and you forget that Ademoyega who was one of the planners is Yoruba. In you fake attempt to spread hatred against igbos you decide to be stupid. Anyway I am compiling your details i have guys in DSS that will begin monitoring you all for hate speech. Better have sense and stop saying rubbish online that woyld get you in trouble. There are goverment agents on this forum and re keeping people like you under watch.
you are a bastard if u don't inform CIA. You this idiot with thousands father. Only a Yoruba man among many Ibo coup plotters. What does that mean to u. Ibos caused their own problem always. See u have started killing yourself again but u are putting d blame on other tribe. All of u are running down to d SW and u are there spreading hate. Foolish boy.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

The Methodist prelate that was kidnapped and admitted that these are Fulanis that were born in igbo land perpetuating this crimes are igbos killing igbos abi? Any way you are a kid so you know nothing.
see this mumu. Who is here talking about d killing in Ondo. I dey talk about killings in sit at home in SE u are here yearning nonsense.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by HernanCortes: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
abc115:
More

Where is Osinbajo ?

Fùcking hypocrites
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gainman:
see this mumu. Who is here talking about d killing in Ondo. I dey talk about killings in sit at home in SE u are here yearning nonsense.

You don't have sense walahi. you think you can avoid the gbas gbos following you. Let us talk about Owo. See this one talking you are really overestimating your importance on nairaland. Guy your status is like that of lint or bottle cap it serves no value other than being discarded. That is what you are in the scheme of things.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gainman: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense walahi. you think you can avoid the gbas gbos following you. Let us talk about Owo. See this one talking you are really overestimating your importance on nairaland. Guy your status is like that of lint or bottle cap it serves no value other than being discarded. That is what you are in the scheme of things.
u don smoke pawpaw leaves so u are mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.