Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? (14528 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
A particular VP may say Judas Iscariot ooooo.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Asine: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Paul , I love his passion for the gospel . He puts his heart in whatever he does.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Godismighty: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
David, Joseph and Daniel
Grace made them prominent in their time
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by moneyissweet(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na your real name abi?

I like you.

simplepee:
Ruth abokoku.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by nauto: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
John
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Kingehino: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
JOSEPH
FATHER ABRAHAM
AND SHADRACH, MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO!
NUMBER 1 is my favorite!

HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS...
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
lampvoice:
Satan.. He's a badass super villain with all his tricks and deceptive approach to God's doings shows that he's someone who doesn't give up..

He has patience, persistence and without him I think man would have not really recognized the work of God and God himself would have seem like a joke to man

This isn't how Satan looks, though.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by nesphil(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nehemiah, Jabez, Jephtah
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Padipadi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yeshua, Nimrod, David, Elisha & Paul.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by JuanDeDios: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Jeremiah, Ezekiel and John the Baptist
I get it. They too were always warning of impending doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Indispensable85(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
MOSES the man of encounters
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lucifer AKA Satan- The dude was daring. Relentless. Determined, albeit in a mischievous way. He gave God a tough time. That dude is stupidly smart.

Queen Vashti - She was the feminist of old. cheesy

Jezebel - Reminds me of my wicked great-grandmother. cheesy

Judas Iscariot - A thorough businessman who considers his pockets before others. Need to take some business lessons from him. grin

Lot's wife - Her defiance to be daring. angry
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by olowo1930: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Moses with his stick swallowing snakes
Elijah with his might fire and taken to heaven in life real means .I wish it happens to me.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by FarinolaFrances: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
brothers; Joab,Abishai and the other one,I've forgotten his name....Bible made it known that they were great army hence David chose them to lead his army in general...they killed giants and lions too as recorded in the Bible... but Bible never acknowledged them as one of the greats...I can say they are unsung heroes coz they King David job easier...
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Neoteny7: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kizyte:
And why haven't you reported him to the EFCC? Why has EFCC not arrested him?

It's a matter of time.

His day of reckoning is coming
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by cenaman(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Brother Solo my mentor.

If u know u know. grin grin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Emperordynasty: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
My numbee one is David the king, the prophet, the shepherd, the psalmist, the instrumentalist, the hunterz the warrior chaii i love David and i resonate with him alot..

My second is Peter i love his constrast of Zeal and unstableness who despite his weakness was chosen as the rock of the Church

i dont count my lord Jesus as equal woth other bible characters if not he comes before anyone
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by jammmy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
King solomon,that man rili gve m joy #minister of women affairs
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by lugo99(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jacob scam method and Judas ripper's story
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Ricibo: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by brainhgeek(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samuel for his commitment to God,
Elijah the no nonsense guy

For super heroes with incredible abilities
Samson for obvious reasons
David, the guy who could; leap over walls, run after a lion, grab it by it's beared and beat it to death, and also bend the bow of steel
Benaiah; the real x-men of the bible

However, all these people failed in one thing or the other. They are, just humans

Yeshua is the ultimate uncontestable, undeniable character.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by WantsandMore: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
I have so many questions for him .he was an interesting person,he knew exactly what to say,how to say it, when to say it, which most people can't do nowadays, I wonder if he was humorous, his diet plans ,his views on religion, what gave him so much wisdom at a very young age. Wow...interesting character. I love him.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Noah94(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joseph
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by DrChukki: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mine is Daniel...
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by stolenstone: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Noah
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by President2001(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Frank25:
what are favourite bible characters?

mine: david and king solomon.

share yours.

Peter and Moses
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Tolu181: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
solomon
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Aimerosa25(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deborah and Miriam
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by remsonik(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abraham, Moses, Jesus, king Solomon, John the Baptist, Mary Magdalene

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Solomon has some chance of being a real person BUT NOT AS POWERFUL AS DEPICTED IN THE BIBLE. His so called powerful palace is no bigger than a plot of land.
The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY got your back in this.

Common Era 22:12-33

12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
20. Then they shall make us great by themselves.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named Asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So Asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by maxzzo1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
cadet222:
Rahab and Delilah
Ahahahaha oloshe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian / Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous / Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.