Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? (14539 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You can form an ideal unity, where people have standards, with language, good music, and education in the language, does not have to be one religion. Its more about a shared heritage and code of living. I will stop here i dont think i can convince you in one day smiley smiley

The reverse is actually the case and that is you can't get commonality without one language, one education, one God. Ask yourself: what are the most successful countries in the world?
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Rexymania(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mine: Jesus, King Saul, Joseph and maybe Daniel
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Olabanjozs: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
shocked
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Enny2013(f): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Absalom
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Enny2013(f): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Absalom!!!
Esau!!!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by StAmbrose1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulmigati:
Moses and Judah Maccabees.
This Judah is not known by the majority of Christians.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aside Eternal Father, Christ and HolyGhost, they plenty ooo...

David for his deep intimacy with God.

Daniel, he is a man of prayer and fire. He said, "those who know their God shall do exploit."

Peter, he is a man of Grace.

Paul, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, (he is a smart man that knows what he wants, how to get it and not afraid to demand for it . Upon the enormous power of Elijah, he not only demanded for it but for a double portion of it).
Etc.

Happy Pentecost. Happy birthday to Holy Ghost in our lives.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Rick9(m): 2:04am On Jun 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Moses, Jesus, and Joseph never existed. In fact, the rule of thumb is the the bible stories from GENESIS to DEUTERONOMY are mythologies. Nothing from the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy has ever been HISTORICALLY verified.

David and Solomon have chance of being real persons but they were not great kings because no other culture around Judea mentioned them. And the so called "mighty" Solomon palace has been found and it's not more bigger than a plot of land..
We all have our different beliefs. I can't force you to accept mine and you can't force me to accept yours.
The end shall tell. #Peace.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by OyinO: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2022
SeriouslySense:
If you say so, but i can assure you that you may soon see the sign of the coming of the Savoir.

How soon is soon? Soon that has lasted for over 2000 years and still counting is not soon but cheap religious scam. Go and check the dictionary definition of the word SOON and be ashamed of your dumb ignorance or simply stop using soon for something lasting into infinity. Omnipresent God that is always absent when needed most saves no one from real danger and harm. It's religious lies. It's a Shame!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2022
smiley smiley Soon dear friend.
OyinO:

How soon is soon? Soon that has lasted for over 2000 years and still counting is not soon but cheap religious scam. Go and check the dictionary definition of the word SOON and be ashamed of your dumb ignorance or simply stop using soon for something lasting into infinity. Omnipresent God that is always absent when needed most saves no one from real danger and harm. It's religious lies. It's a Shame!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by egobetatoday: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2022
musicwriter:

However, be advised that Jesus is just a character in a book, not a person. Jesus never existed.

Just the same way the person behind the moniker music writer never existed
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by egobetatoday: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Mary, Jesus, Joseph all three never existed.

Mary was copied from Egyptian Isis- mother of the savior, Horus.

Jesus was copied from Horus- son of God.

Joseph is an imitation of Osiris- God the father.

Na strong weed theg cause this type of your problem.
Anyway, when you die you will know if Jesus ever existed or not. But, it will be too late by then grin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Peter
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by egobetatoday: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
musicwriter:

All you have to do is provide the historicity of anybody you claim existed. It's as simple as that.

You forefathers, I mean 100 generations ago never existed because they are not recorded in any history book
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by micxwell(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Enny2013:
Absalom!!!
Esau!!!
Fascinating.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Mryacks: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Frank25:
what are favourite bible characters?

mine: david and king solomon.

share yours.

Esther, Joseph and our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Nobodysboo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Isaiah 4:1
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by lampvoice: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

This isn't how Satan looks, though.

Well, I'm sure you know how Satan looks cause I don't.. I only use what you can understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? / Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt / Why Are You An Atheist?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.