Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again (289 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by Nezzjnr: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2022
I've noticed this for a very long time, Nowadays most churches are scared to lose members so they have to preach what the members want to hear.

Am I the only one noticing this?

Mynd44

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by God1000(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2022
It's all about hedonism nowadays
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2022
The god being worshipped today is MONEY. That is why a poor man has no friends in church. While the rich is being ass licked.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by Bahamas95(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2022
OP your guess is as good as mine.

Most of them are after money, if they preach salvation the church would be empty. They don't even condemn clothes members wear to church anymore, women wear see through clothes and pastor won't say anything about it. You can even tell the colour and design of panties ladies wear to church by merely looking at them.......Men sag revealing boxers and other rubbish they do.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by Hanibbal(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Christ is no more real to some many preachers. Money is what is real to them.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by paxonel(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:
I've noticed this for a very long time, Nowadays most churches are scared to lose members so they have to preach what the members want to hear.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala
because everyone in church are saved. Therefore the message of salvation should be channelled to Muslims and other non Christians .

The apostles of the old preached to non Christians, i don't know why salvation should be preached to Christians
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by blue01(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Pastors have forgotten Thier true calling and now worshipping money.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

After Fela Anikulapo Kuti released a song:

suffer suffer for world ~ Amen!
Enjoy for heaven ~ Amen!

Most clergy discovered they can't continue deceiving the people all the time with this lie that others are going to receive their blessings in heaven while they (clergy) enjoy all the goodies here.

So CHRISTENDOM has failed to produce the fruitage of FAITH but CHRISTIANITY has continue to produce it, one difficulty there is how you can distinguish between true CHRISTIANITY and the world of CHRISTENDOM! Matthew 7:15-18

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by ojun50(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
How many church you don attend
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by galaxy2020(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
The Bible is the message of salvation, churches in Nigeria are mostly after monies and members. Read ur Bible and pray always. For God's inspiration.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by KingsleyCEO: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2022
That one nor dey bring money na... Members go conclude say you dey judge them grin grin
Them go conspire to cut you to size by reducing offering.
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by Cypress042(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Who would love to be preach salvation while others are cashing out big grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by xproducer: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Who would love to be preach salvation while others are cashing out big grin grin grin

++++++++++

Which inevitably comes with consequences... but for the grace of GOD.

"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; ..." - 1 Timothy 3

"Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre" - 1 Timothy 3:8

"Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind" - 1 Peter 5:2 (Also Titus 1:7)

+++

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Message Of Salvation Not Taught In Churches Again by Nezzjnr: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP your guess is as good as mine.

Most of them are after money, if they preach salvation the church would be empty. They don't even condemn clothes members wear to church anymore, women wear see through clothes and pastor won't say anything about it. You can even tell the colour and design of panties ladies wear to church by merely looking at them.......Men sag revealing boxers and other rubbish they do.

This is really bad...

They preach what the members want to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Why Fallen Angels Depend On Humans To Save Them From Feeling Dead! / The Commonization Of Sex In Church / All Mental Health issues Are Not Spiritual, We Must Know This As A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.