Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21693 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
phreakabit:

Probably a self employed mechanical engineer A.K.A Mechanic
grin grin
I'm sure he's also aspiring to become a billionaire ! See his signature grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by smallbz: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
kolo people. op is probably laughing to the bank already!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ambition Meets Opportunity - learn these words carefully

Billionaires are simply those who had
1: Insight: They saw what others over-looked and worked smart and aggressively towards their goal
2: Guts: They were not afraid to try out the idea - like jumping off a roof without wings. it takes real guts to hope that you will make it to the ground safely (hopefully learn something on the way down)
3: More Guts than the rest: You must be ready to Kill your closest friends (if you must) and eat your children to save them.

The last point is to betaken literally  - Show me a successful man and I will show you his bitter friends. The life of success is all about SACRIFICE. you must be ready to lose a whole lot more than friends and family to become what very few dream of. go ask the worlds Billionaires . You must be ready to eat your children to save them means you must be ready to sacrifice your early years to your dream to recover them later in life.

If this fails, then you can always work to get your reward in Heaven - there everybody is a billionaire even when it does not mean anything anywayz  
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
smallbz:

kolo people. op is probably laughing to the bank already!

Which bank ? Savannah bank or cooperative bank ?
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by phreakabit(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
I have my target set at being the richest man EVER ! Now let me see anyone top that!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by smallbz: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
banque du zimbabwe
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
smallbz:

banque du zimbabwe

Do Zimbabweans speak french?  shocked 
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by AmAlone: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
Peole keep sayin no one on NL is woth a billion. Well I have a property that is worth atleast 1.2billion naira. I bougt wit my hard earn money.(Before d value multiplied itself by  50)  Take it or leave it!@poster if u can believe den u can achieve. But u gat to think of sometin or keep tinkin.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by smallbz: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2011
its the bank of make-believe
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
smallbz:

banque du zimbabwe

Here I was thinking the guy was talking about naira ;forgeting that his target was zimbabwean dollar.Btw,how much is one billion zimbabwean dollar to naira,only me go turn the guy to billion !
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
Am Alone:

Peole keep sayin no one on NL is woth a billion. Well I have a property that is worth atleast 1.2billion naira. I bougt wit my hard earn money.(Before d value multiplied itself by  50)  Take it or leave it!@poster if u can believe den u can achieve. But u gat to think of sometin or keep tinkin.

Mr billionaire. . .stop making noise.if you are not managing your family already-established business,i wonder how can you earn such money legally ? Btw,what do you do ? Oil bunkering or yahooyahoo
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by katsim(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
with god on our side,it is possible,i have the same dream too.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by drgica74: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
I can help you, only if your parents are still alive
contact me.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
ANOTHER IDEA, ROB FIFA, FEDERATION OF INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
drgica74:

contact me.
GBOMO GBOMO, KIDNAPPER shocked
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by passyjango(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
No one sets out just to be a billionaire. You are losing your focus by just setting out to be a billionaire and with such attitude you will likely end-up poor like all the other dreamers. To succeed in life you need to figure-out what you are willing to give for that which you want. It could be a product, service, a better way, or just an idea then you need to work hard to make whatever it is a success.

You may not end-up a billionaire in the end but you will be happy and make a difference wherever you are. Note that it is still possible to be a billionaire at 36 but broke at 40.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
you've been listening to too much travis mccoy, maybe it was playing while you slept and you got the idea, ''incepted into your head''!!!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
Find a cure for AIDS.

Snap out of your dream and think first of your first million.
If youre lucky, your first million will come before 36.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
drgica74:

contact me.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
gmyguy:

you've been listening to too much travis mccoy, maybe it was playing while you slept and you got the idea, ''incepted into your head''!!!
lol . . ''i wanna be a billionaire''
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Olugboo: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
If i know i won't be on Nairaland now. I will be counting my Billions. Why not take out 1billion naira life insurance, once you hit 36yr get yourself wacked and you will be a billionaire, dead.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Ishola87(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
Be focus and believe in urself
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by freepeople: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
Aaaaaarrrgh! U wan become billionaire? That one is way too easy,
Bring
1. Double-headed snake(traded with N200,000)
2. 100mls of  Lion's sperrm(traded with N500,000)
3. Pregnant tortoise(traded with N1m)
4. 4 Cartons of Schnapp hot drink
5. 1 he-goat
6. 26 fowls(representing 26yrs)
7. 26 tubers of yam
8. 26 kolanuts
9. N26,000
The earlier you come, the better. 'cause price will adjust soon to reflect the minimum wage increase.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by mekaboy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
[b]

WOW , YOU STILL HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR SIDE, JUST TAKE A FEW OF THESE COURSES AND YOU WILL BE THERE.

1, CERTIFICATE IN CREDIT CARD HACKING AND REGENERATION -

2, BSC IN INTERNET FANTASY FULFILLMENT , ALSO KNOW AS "I GO MARRY "(IGM).

3, MASTERS IN INTERNET WILL AND BENEFICIARY ASSISTANCE, ALSO KNOWN AS "TRANSFER" grin grin grin

IF YOU HAVE THE BRAIN TO STUDY YOU CAN MAKE IT.

OPTION 2

IF YOU HAVE CONTACTS - GO INTO CONTRACTS, THIS IS NAIJA, WHERE MIRACLES HAPPEN. U CAN BECOME A BILLIONAIR BY JUST SUPLYING TOOTH-PICK.

JUST IF U SUPLY 1 BOX AT 1MIL * 1000 BOXES= 1 BILLION. JUST GET THE FEDERAL GOVT TO APPROVE THE CONTRACT AT THAT PRICE, GIVE THE NECESSARY BRIBE. AND YOUR A BILLIONAIRE .

OPTION 3.

IF YOUR LIVER IS GREATER THAN THAT OF "LIVER BROTHERS NIGERIA PLC" THEN GO SPIRITUAL. ALL YOU NEED IS CALL THE AMOUNT YOU NEED AFTER A FEW SACRIFICES. THEN YOUR MADE.

I KNOW A WEATHER GUY IN OWEERI, HE IS SHRINKINGLY RICH BUT HE RECEIVES 300 STROKES OF KOBOKO EACH NIGHT FROM UNSEEN PEOPLE grin grin grin

TO BE A MAN IS NOT A DAYS JOB-- IF THEY TELL A POOR MAN WHAT TO DO TO BECOME RICH HE WILL SAY HE RATHER REMAIN POOR.

YOUR DEY FIND ADVICE ABI? IF I KNOW HOW TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IN 10 YEARS, ME AND YOU GO DEY FOR NL ? grin grin grin grin
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Parisgoodman(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
[b][/b]
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by RoseDurkin(f): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
Feel free to steal this Identity:
   Rosemary Betz-Durkin
   1732 Koffel Road
   Hatfield, PA 19440
   USA
 Social security number: 205-52-1555
 email: PERPETUALLY29@verizon.net
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nosyke(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]

WOW , YOU STILL HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR SIDE, JUST TAKE A FEW OF THESE COURSES AND YOU WILL BE THERE.

3, MASTERS IN INTERNET WILL AND BENEFICIARY ASSISTANCE, ALSO KNOWN AS "TRANSFER" grin grin grin

OPTION 2

IF YOU HAVE CONTACTS - GO INTO CONTRACTS, THIS IS NAIJA, WHERE MIRACLES HAPPEN. U CAN BECOME A BILLIONAIR BY JUST SUPLYING TOOTH-PICK.

JUST IF U SUPLY 1 BOX AT 1MIL * 1000 BOXES= 1 BILLION. JUST GET THE FEDERAL GOVT TO APPROVE THE CONTRACT AT THAT PRICE, GIVE THE NECESSARY BRIBE. AND YOUR A BILLIONAIRE .

OPTION 3.

IF YOUR LIVER IS GREATER THAN THAT OF "LIVER BROTHERS NIGERIA PLC" THEN GO SPIRITUAL. ALL YOU NEED IS CALL THE AMOUNT YOU NEED AFTER A FEW SACRIFICES. THEN YOUR MADE.

I KNOW A WEATHER GUY IN OWEERI, HE IS SHRINKINGLY RICH BUT HE RECEIVES 300 STROKES OF KOBOKO EACH NIGHT FROM UNSEEN PEOPLE grin grin grin

TO BE A MAN IS NOT A DAYS JOB-- IF THEY TELL A POOR MAN WHAT TO DO TO BECOME RICH HE WILL SAY HE RATHER REMAIN POOR.

YOUR DEY FIND ADVICE ABI? IF I KNOW HOW TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IN 10 YEARS, ME AND YOU GO DEY FOR NL ? grin grin grin grin
[/b]
freepeople:

Aaaaaarrrgh! U wan become billionaire? That one is way too easy,
Bring
1. Double-headed snake(traded with N200,000)
2. 100mls of  Lion's sperrm(traded with N500,000)
3. Pregnant tortoise(traded with N1m)
4. 4 Cartons of Schnapp hot drink
5. 1 he-goat
6. 26 fowls(representing 26yrs)
7. 26 tubers of yam
8. 26 kolanuts
9. N26,000
The earlier you come, the better. 'cause price will adjust soon to reflect the minimum wage increase.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You guys almost pee on myself.
I'm sure by now, the OP must be regretting why he came to nairaland for advise.
Mehn, See enough advise
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by MPEROR: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2011
SEUN, HELP THIS GUY

tell him to do what u did write a nice software package that everybody needs
are you close to being a billionare (Naira) yet?
i know you are very close
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by darne(m): 3:52am On Jul 22, 2011
Hmmm [size=8pt]*clears Throat* A very Old Cranky Voice[/size] Do You Have Money Son ?? How Morsh Is it, Talk kia kia Cos i have alot of I deas For you Cant share it here So Answer me B`cos me need Sharp Money,, Give me and You have My Idea or You dont Give me,,, Either way You`re Gonna Need Real Cash !! wink wink (Some Idea there)
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 22, 2011
The easier way to be a billion is to read,study,research and get mentored by those we have achieved that height.chikena
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 22, 2011
Being a billionaire is nt by mouth,u av a very strong desire for it,u need to change ur attitude,thinkin pattern.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2011
Nw get into big biz lik real estate developement,oil en gas deals, manufacturin.read books en biographies of great minds
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2011
mekaboy:

OPTION 2

OPTION 3.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends / How Much Did You Save In 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.