Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21695 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2011
@bluetooth and phreakabit I am a student so I belong to the student class, what two of u I hope u guys are jobless especially bluetooth cus he spend more time than on NL commeting lol
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by 234Ent(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2011
Everyone wants to be a millionaire, oh! I mean a Billionaire.  cool

Okay, let me share my 1 naira idea with you. It may make you billions if you are smart enough to execute it right.

To be honest, everybody in Nigeria wants to be rich including you.

Show business or entertainment business is making waves across Nigeria lately and even out of the country. So, why don't you seek a suitable loan from a bank or any reputable source and start up a show business called: Everybody wants to be a millionaire/billionaire.

With the right marketing and promotion, your TV show will attract every hungry Nigerian who wants to make money or at least "likes" money - I haven't seen any Nigerian that don't like money, so you are bound to have a large audience. As a reminder, Nigeria's population is over 155 million and will continue to grow over the years. This large audience will draw big advertisers looking for potential customers in order to sell or promote their business. Advertising is big money, take Google for example.

To round this up, let me remind you that 'smart thinking makes money'. There is money in entertainment business, and entertainment business is favorable online. Don't be too optimistic though, nothing comes easy.

Wish you the best.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by God2man(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2011
First thing first, money is not everything, although the bible say money answereth all things, that has been misinterpreted. Money could be a defense, but the truth is, the more money you have, the more complicated your life become. And if you do not have it you will think, you are the most miserable man on earth.while not ask those who made a lot of money fraudulently how they ended.The bible has this to say : Jeremiah 17:11" as the patridge sitteth on eggs, and hatchet them not;so he that getteth riches and not by right (fraudulently), shall leave them in the midst of his days and at the end shall be a fool." However, if you want to become God's billionaire, that is rich toward God, it is possible, "Thou shall remember the Lord thy God, it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth" Deut 8:18. One thing is sure, God is not a magician, you have to be patient, you have to work hard, you have to pray for it and more than any other thing, he will only bless you if you obey him 100 percent, love God passionately, Give to his work and project with everything you have, pay your tithe and offerings, be a generous person, be willing to help people around you. Although, God can see your heart that you want to provide job and help a lot of people, you have got to prove to God that you can do it, that is, you must have the character to be a divine treasure who God can trust and commit wealth into his hand. Think and be creative, look for something new, that no one has never done, and of course, God will reveal it to you, what to do to Get wealth. This is the only wealth that can endure the test of time. Every other way of making money will leave you miserable. Be wise. God bless you. God2man.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by MIrhABi: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2011
@ poster

No bi by gra gra,no bi by timing or opportunity,no bi my one kind success story,its just something planned by God.Always look at yourself as an actor in this big movie called life,na God write the script you just play your role well man.You don ever reason why dem dey call some people "MONEY MISS ROAD",the same reason why some highly placed intellectuals are fucking broke.NA GOD O!!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by MIrhABi: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2011
@ poster

But then if you're not eligible or can't wait for God's money,you can apply for satan's money if you're doomed for hell you'll get it fast fast and popori go start sharply but then satan money dey hard for some people wey i think say God want them to have a rethink.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by richardoz(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2011
Keep on praying. It's feasible.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by zignor(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2011
@poster , .very simple grin

a fast and prayer will lead you there
just recently someone fasted 40days and 40night and his bank acct. was credit to a tone of billions tongue
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Sike(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2011
234Ent:

Okay, let me share my 1 naira idea with you. It may make you billions if you are smart enough to execute it right.

Show business or entertainment business is making waves across Nigeria lately and even out of the country. So, why don't you seek a suitable loan from a bank or any reputable source and start up a show business called: Everybody wants to be a millionaire/billionaire.

With the right marketing and promotion, your TV show will attract every hungry Nigerian who wants to make money or at least "likes" money - I haven't seen any Nigerian that don't like money, so you are bound to have a large audience. As a reminder, Nigeria's population is over 155 million and will continue to grow over the years. This large audience will draw big advertisers looking for potential customers in order to sell or promote their business. Advertising is big money, take Google for example.

To round this up, let me remind you that 'smart thinking makes money'. There is money in entertainment business, and entertainment business is favorable online. Don't be too optimistic though, nothing comes easy.

Wish you the best.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by AjanleKoko: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2011
234Ent:

Wish you the best.

Oops.
You should have just gone and floated the idea yourself.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What did this thread do to merit front page, wonderful.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by snowdrops(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

@bluetooth and phreakabit I am a student so I belong to the student class, what two of u I hope u guys are jobless especially bluetooth cus he spend more time than on NL commeting lol
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ OP

I share the same dream, keep it up and just believe it is possible!

And ideas will come your way to make your dream come true!
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

@bluetooth and phreakabit I am a student so I belong to the student class, what two of u I hope u guys are jobless especially bluetooth cus he spend[b]s[/b] more time than on NL commeting lol

Oops my bad. . .you are a student yet you can't construct a simple sentence ? No wonder the failure from waec and neco keeps getting high. Common motorboy like you !
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by monopolist: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ugu Plantation Plan will take you there

Lets help you establish an Ugu Plantation @NGN300,000

Get an Ugu Plantation Plan now: kingolusola@gmail.com or call 08055940488 now.

Become a Commercial Food Producer and a Major Employer of Labour.

I see your Dreams fulfilled.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by AmAlone: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
Some ppl can be very pesimistic to thereselves. Once u are a dollar richer dan dey are dey believe its either u did yahoo ;Dor u just broke a bank! To be honest wit u, I have neva seen a yahoo boy or thief or watever. Worth even up to 50m in property or raw cash. Dey ar always broke grin grin grin besides can u count five yahoo yahoo that are doing as gud as 2face,or dbanj,or psquare to mention a few. Poor bastard. your generation will forever be poor since its imposible to get rich witout a crime. Abi oga seun self na yahoo? Or dangote? Or ibru? I wil get richer and get famous for being rich because I am legit!!posta no let some bad belle discourage u. Ppl wey gawd don curse say e no fit beta for deir generation and dem. Na only crime dey there mind. You imbiso!@ Blutooh come ma feed u like a dog wish u are ,  grin grin povery don finish u. Yahoo yahoo boy.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by tEsLim(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
Start lobbying becoming the next speaker of house and steal more than Bankole; thats just the easiest way I can help you with.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by tontope: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2011
Depending on where you are based but if you are resident in UK, one of the best ways you can build a residual income over time is to visit WWW.MAKEMONEYINUK.BIZ

PLEASE NOTE THE OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY FOR UK RESIDENTS.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by oohunt: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2011
@OP
Interesting dream indeed.

I wonder why every thing has to be about money in this country.
We are totally loosing it. And Nija will never change if all of us want to be rich.

Find something good that will help you and as well build a better society, is that too much to do?

Love, we all need to learn to love and not be selfish.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by martyna4lf(f): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2011
Honestly, your ambition is great. The next thing you need is to add some virtue
to your dream. These are your ability to take the right decision at the right
time. Take the right action at the right time. Have enthusiasm.
Believe in your self . Always set a goal for your self. Even in the midst of failure
you remain optimistic and refuse to be discouraged , you can make it.
However, like someone pointed out , you did not tell us what you do for a living
right now. The level of Education that you have because it matters so much. This
Information Technology Age. The internet fast forward every thing as long as you
you will start now to Chanel your attention to its use. You can make it
Let our mentor take you up for this Billionaire Journey.
http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-27726
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by dwyseone(m): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2011
my dear, it is a dream that can only be made possible by God, but on a humorous and frank note, go join politics, be ready to do what they do, using a day old child, pregnant woman, okija shrine and the likes. Good luck to you.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by darne(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2011
Well You Should Really Do Research Take Time To Hang Out With Some Successfull People Or Simply People With Bunch Of Ideas Like Me,, I dont Know Your Worth At This Moment O,, But Seriously If I Want In I`ll Deffinitely Start With Oil & Gas,, If You Are Well Educated Or You Have Well Educated People Around You,, Then You`ll Be Successfull In No Time,, If You need Any Info On More Of my Ideas Add Me On FB So that Me self Go chop From The money While You Have Some Of My Idea,, Social Networking website In Nigeria That Would Take Over Africa If Not The World Would Also Help You Get There !!!! Good Luck Bro grin grin [size=5pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=5pt]**Playing The Billionaires Song Travie Mccoy Ft Bruno Mars, **I wanna Be a Billionaire, Sooo Freakn Bad, Buy All of the things I neva had, I wann be On the cover of, ***Music Fades[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by papaejima2: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2011
It is very easy. Open a miracle performing church and you will surely be a billionaire in ten years time.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Dannydint: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
Do you have a mentor??

If you don't have a mentor, try and find one for yourself, study his or her life right from birth and walk in his path.

After identifying all that made him rich, then discover your own way and give it double effort.

You are sure to achieve your goal within the stipulated time, even shorter.

But the question is can you do what the rich men has done with double efforts??

Think hard on this.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by isleman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
Life accomplishments has got stages. you decide to achieve what people in their 40s achieve and experience what they experience or have what people in their sixties have and also the other side of it. or have all the riches and influence people in their seventies have and be ready to die when they are dying.

pray to God for His guidance and don't give Him time. May our time never pass us by.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by agitator: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
write a book "How To Become A Billionaire at 36" and organise a seminar in all the 700+ LGA's for free but just tell them they have to pay compulsory N5,000 for seminar materials only. Make sure your fragment the book into at least 5 books not 1book with 5 chapters.

also come on and advertise your book on nairaland, other naija forums, blogs, etc, don't forget to create multiple ID to order for the books and testify of the effectiveness of the book in changing your life.

before you clock 30yrs you are already a billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Joshcoli(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Small Pikin sense, Its a stage,
He will soon pass it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by stagger: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
Joshcoli:

Small Pikin sense, Its a stage,
He will soon pass it

We were all there once. I remember all the big talk we used to talk in our final year in school way back in the 90s. The truth is that most people will never become billionaires because they will not be able to handle the baggage it comes with.

Check the lives of billionaires. Yes they have the good things of life, but what about all the envy, the lawsuits, the scandals, all the enemies waiting to take a bite out of that wealth?

You think Dangote sleeps at night? I sincerely doubt it, because his entire life will now be consumed with how to prevent his empire from being taken apart from the numerous enemies he has made over the years, merely by being that rich.

The life of a billionaire no dey easy.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Olaisrich(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
is it 1 billion or many billions? anyway, you supposed to have being a multi-millionaire by now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.