Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates (31293 Views)

Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Digmygold: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Honourable1901:
If una like say na only buhari go vote,starboy go still win

I hope you are not referring to the fake Pastor.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Digmygold: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sheuns:
The sad reality is when anyone of these politicians wins next year presidential election, they’ll start coming up with excuses of all sort why they cannot do all they promised. These guys cannot do more that they’ve done in the past. As long as those rogues are still in the National Assembly and this constitution still remains the same; no president can make any great change in how things are run. They wouldn’t do it because it favors them (politicians) more than it favors the people.

They’re all after personal ambitions. Nothing more.

Let your vote count
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Bbbw: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by mapet: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Clearly in all these schemings the south east is losing out. How I wished the south east leaders have formed a strong power block and make a bold statement like the south west leaders are doing. Igbo Presidency, Igbo Presidency but they are not even supporting themselves. I really wished an Igbo man would be President next year but that isn’t happening. Even Peter Obi that is gathering momentum they are not supporting. Igbo political leaders are the south east problem.

1. I'm wondering why the concern for South Eastern candidate in a party majority of the South Easterners hate.... "Fulani party", "Jan.ja.weed party", "Fulani slaves" etc.
2. Do you seriously expect a South Eastern candidate in a party the South Easterners do not vote for...

But I believe the answers to your questions should be directed inwardly

How I wished the south east leaders have formed a strong power block and make a bold statement like the south west leaders are doing
The answer here lies in the collective refusal or inability to grow APGA as the formidable block. When people like Peter Obi who should have waited in APGA to build the base and get it to be well rooted in all the South Eastern states...and later use it as a platform to reach out to other region for alliance, decided to pursue personal ambition (porting to PDP, taking ministerial position under GEJ govt) these are bad political miscalculations and these are the consequences.

When you cannot set aside your prejudices, and make alliances with other regions, these things have consequences...
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by mapet: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kizyte:
In Nigeria, a common citizen only exercises his right once in 4 years, that is right to vote. Abeg, make we use this our right well by voting in Peter Obi so that him go help us repair this our country, make things begin work fine again.

Like Anambra was repaired and things working well currently?

1 Like

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by nisai: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
mapet:

Like Anambra was repaired and things working well currently?
grin grin grin I love Yoruba people. Una sabi reply no be small.

1 Like

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by BlackSaints: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eastlink:
Stop sharing nonsense. Obasanjo tried but Shagari and Yar’adua government made Igbo technocrats their fulcrum. Any wonder why Ndigbo did well in a ramifications. In fact under Shagari’s tenure states like Rivers, Imo and Anambra were the best among the rest.
Rivers State Is not an Igbo state you land grabbing, Abia church rat, who can't develop his potor potor,useless,miserable,south east,but want to drag Rivers State into your useless, 419,Igbo nonsense. Stupid.

5 Likes

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Allen102: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
BlackSaints:
Rivers State Is not an Igbo state you land grabbing, Abia church rat, who can't develop his potor potor,useless,miserable,south east,but want to drag Rivers State into your useless, 419,Igbo nonsense. Stupid.
That was brutal grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.