Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates (31274 Views)

Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by tolue42(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Austriaopen:
grin

Have you guys noticed that those bots(urchins) of Tinubu posting spam msgs on every thread supporting Tinubu have gone extinct?

They keep deceiving the old druggie that he will be crown as the party candidate whereas ,he Tinubu can read btw lines that Oyegun has been commissioned on making things difficult for him

Its less than 48hrs now,the court will determine tomorrow if Tinubu is eligible to contest APC presidential primaries or not.

Austraiopen has spoken!

Abeg shuuut the fu***k up!
Y'all permutations aren't working again, can't you see? Yoruba man will be your president!
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Voiceofthestree: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
They want Tinubu out by all means grin

Yes and why not because they want Oshinbajo ooo mind you all because they want Atiku they know Oshinbajo can’t defeat Atiku. Northern politics
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Olawalelotito(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
They want tinubu out
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is working behind the scene obviously

Anointing oil refused to flow. How do you feel now? Hahahahahahahaha......sifia pains
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Deeprooted: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
This administration will be the end of this evil party
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by clevybrown(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
WisdomCanada:
THE POWER-DRUNK Tinubu CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. THE SELFISH MASTERMIND OF THE LEKKI TOLL GATE SHOOTINGS AND KILLING OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS DURING THE #ENDSARS PROTEST IN 2020 CAN NEVER RULE THIS NATION. THE SOULS OF THOSE HE KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL HE IS RETIRED TO POLITICAL OBLIVION. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.
The only true and worthy candidate...On Peter Obi mandate I stand...

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Aystarz: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sheuns:
The sad reality is when anyone of these politicians wins next year presidential election, they’ll start coming up with excuses of all sort why they cannot do all they promised. These guys cannot do more that they’ve done in the past. As long as those rogues are still in the National Assembly and this constitution still remains the same; no president can make any great change in how things are run. They wouldn’t do it because it favors them (politicians) more than it favors the people.

They’re all after personal ambitions. Nothing more.

Read about Mandela in the past week and finished it off with the movie "Invictus". Boy! Nigerian leaders are bastard mediocres, and much so are the stupid electorate.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), yesterday, restated its position on statutory delegates ahead of its Presidential Convention slated to begin tomorrow.

While the party had stated that only elected ad-hoc delegates would participate in its presidential primary election, there was confusion at the weekend following reports that a High Court in Kano had given its nod for statutory delegates to participate in the exercise.

However, speaking to Sunday Vanguard in a telephone chat, National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, said the Special Convention and presidential primary will proceed as planned with adhoc delegates.

“Our Special Convention on Presidential Primary will proceed as planned. Only elected Ad-hoc delegates will be accredited to vote at the primary”, he said.

The party had, few days ago, ruled out participation of statutory or super delegates following the refusal of President Muhammadu Buhari to assent to the Electoral Act 2022 Amendment Bill which would have provided roles for such category of delegates
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Isokiscool(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Clearly in all these schemings the south east is losing out. How I wished the south east leaders have formed a strong power block and make a bold statement like the south west leaders are doing. Igbo Presidency, Igbo Presidency but they are not even supporting themselves. I really wished an Igbo man would be President next year but that isn’t happening. Even Peter Obi that is gathering momentum they are not supporting. Igbo political leaders are the south east problem.
Not only their leaders sir,an average ibo man is too politically dull

1 Like

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Sheuns(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aystarz:

Read about Mandela in the past week and finished it off with the movie "Invictus". Boy! Nigerian leaders are bastard mediocres, and much so are the stupid electorate.

Mandela stood for something. Our own here stand for nothing and fall for everything. On the electorates part; we can attribute majority to ill education, tribalism and poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by ChelseaDr(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
southsouthking:
There was a young girl who had an argument with her parents.

She wanted to go to a party with her friends, but her parents, who were very protective of her, would not allow her to go.

The girl stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Later that evening, she decided to sneak out of the house and go to the party without her parents’ knowledge.

The girl got dressed and then slipped out her bedroom window and walked quickly to her friend’s house.

At the party, the girl met a guy who was a few years older than her. They talked for a while and she found him very attractive.

He made her laugh. The guy was drinking heavily and, before long, he asked her if she would like to go to another party nearby. She happily accepted.

As they left the party and walked out to the car, the guy stumbled.

The girl noticed that he was very drunk and began to have second thoughts about getting into the car with him.

However, when she tried to say something about it, he just laughed and told her not to be so stupid.

Speeding down the highway, the boy put his arm around her shoulders.

He didn’t seem to be paying much attention to the road and his driving was reckless. She asked him to slow down, but he ignored her.

Suddenly, she was blinded by the flash of headlights. The guy had accidentally swerved into oncoming traffic.

She barely had a chance to scream before they crashed headlong into another car.

When the girl awoke, she found herself lying in a hospital bed. She was in tremendous pain and couldn’t move her arms or legs.

The nurse told her that she had been involved
in a head-on collision.

The girl asked if the guy who was driving the car had been seriously injured.

The nurse told her that he had been killed on impact. When the girl asked about the occupants of the other car, the nurse said that they had also died in the accident.

The young girl began crying. Her body was wracked by pain and her soul was torn by guilt. She knew that death was near.

Grasping the nurse by the hand, she begged the woman to give a message to her parents.

"Just tell them that I’m sorry,” whispered the girl. “I’m sorry for having disobeyed them and tell them I love them very much.

Can you make sure you give them that message?”

The nurse didn’t reply. She just bowed her head and held the girl’s hand. Within minutes, the girl was dead.

A doctor who had been nearby came over and asked the nurse why she hadn’t responded to the girl’s final wish. “I didn’t know what to say,” sighed the nurse. “I didn’t want to tell her that the two people who died in the other car were her parents.”

Wao! They were probably going to bring her back home from that party they told her not to attend... What a world we live in.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Okarakwu: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
And Atiku was in charge of the economy during the glorious Obasanjo era, the same Atiku many are quick to demonize and call all sorts of names as if he achieved nothing ,since Atiku left power 2 successive goverment have come and gone and none have convicted him of all the fathom corruption toga being erroneously ascribed to him.
DontLoseUrSoul:
Below is the best Wakeup call I've seen on NL.
Like if you agree, share if not.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by wilroy: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just today I have seen over 10 threads on APC
But we’re dying in Nigeria under the administration
The fame you fools are giving these evil people are what they relying on to rule Nigeria again
Fulani Herdsmen just slaughtered Christians inside the church today in Owo but I’m yet to see anything about it on here
But if it happens in Kaduna una go don post am
Useless bunch of Fools
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by homegirl1: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Clearly in all these schemings the south east is losing out. How I wished the south east leaders have formed a strong power block and make a bold statement like the south west leaders are doing. Igbo Presidency, Igbo Presidency but they are not even supporting themselves. I really wished an Igbo man would be President next year but that isn’t happening. Even Peter Obi that is gathering momentum they are not supporting. Igbo political leaders are the south east problem.

This is the list of Igbo men that are working against an Igbo man becoming the president;

1. Orji Uzor Kalu
2. David Umahi
3. Victor Ikpeazu
4. Hope Uzodinjo
5. Rochas Okorocha

Posterity will surely be unfair to them and their children.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Eastlink(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
DontLoseUrSoul:
Stop sharing nonsense. Obasanjo tried but Shagari and Yar’adua government made Igbo technocrats their fulcrum. Any wonder why Ndigbo did well in a ramifications. In fact under Shagari’s tenure states like Rivers, Imo and Anambra were the best among the rest.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Eastlink(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
homegirl1:

[s]This is the list of Igbo men that are working against an Igbo man becoming the president;

1. Orji Uzor Kalu
2. David Umahi
3. Victor Ikpeazu
4. Hope Uzodinjo
5. Rochas Okorocha

Posterity will surely be unfair to them and their children[/s].
Nonsense. Grow up and stop this mischievousness. Support Obi like all others but stop the foolishness of dragging others down. You been running amok since days now. Receive sense.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by homegirl1: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
DontLoseUrSoul:

Yea. Nice write-up but my question is; why Yoruba again? Obasanjo had 8 years uninterrupted. Now your Osibanjo is the VP for almost 8 years.

Are you saying an Igbo man cannot rule this country? Please let's unite for Peter Obi for equity, fairness and justice. Anything short of this is a complete injustice on our sensibilities.

Igbos are Nigeriasn too. Igbos can also be the president
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by homegirl1: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Eastlink:
Nonsense. Grow up and stop this mischievousness. Support Obi like all others but stop the foolishness of dragging others down. You been running amok since days now. Receive sense.

I know you are in severe pain. Please take a chill pill and get the h***** out of my comment.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Ricibo: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by 77up(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
paulolee:
this want wey baba olu tinubu for president noise don de reduce this days....hope all is well with jagaban camp?
Everything is alright,infact , na now everything don set,just relax and plan for your premium wailing when the news you don't want to hear go viral .

Tinubu 2023 !
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Ezmans: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

“OURT ORDER”
where is lie Mohammed
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by wiseoneking: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
In your heart of heart, you will never want an Igbo president. You are just saying this because you are out of plan. Yes, Igbo had not had opportunity of been president after Biafran war but note the greatness of this people as been:

the first GOVERNOR GENERAL of Nigeria which is equivalent of Nigeria president , handed over to Azikiwe directly from the last British governor general. Him, Zik, been the only Nigeria name in Nigeria constitution.

The first, president was Igbo man. Zik

The first military head of state was Igbo man...Aguiyi Ironsi

The first vice president of Nigeria was Igbo man. Ekwueme

The first senate president was an Igbo man...Nwafor Orizu

The first acting president was an Igbo man Nwafor Orizu

Do not dispute the above because they are absolutely true. Confirm your history.

Untill, out of envy they gang up the igbos and the result is what you are seeing today. The simple truth is that unless an Igbo man rules this nation, it will continue to be under curse of everything imaginable. Highest poverty rate, out of sch, disabled, kidnapping, terrorism etc

But come to think of it, the igbos as far as I know still have a marginal standard of living above others. Yes, there are great lack of federal infrastructures in the SE, but the people are assiduously looking inward to create their own private prosperity, making them the only zone that can unilateral claim that they entirely own all the investment in their zone. This is unlike other zone where their impact still dominate from cross river to Lagos, Kano to jos, Kaduna to Rivers etc . Lagos and Ogun aline is entirely in the hand of one Hausa Fulani man called Dangote. In ten years time, the economic and political power will be at his shots. This he can't do in the east because east got their local content.
Presently, the people of Katsina hated Buhari because their means of livelihood is just as worst with even addition of banditry. SW believed that Obasanjo didn't do anything for them but for the igbos. He even stop funding Lagos state and didn't even touch one of the most significant road, Lagos Ibadan express rd.
GEJ could be the worst as you know as SS and his Balyelsa are still in shambles but with exception of Akwaibom state been outstanding.

At the right, Nigeria will beg for Igbo president. I think igbo themselves are not even ready now and are still very ignorant of Nigeria politics.
Do not pity them, just pity the horrible state of the nation and your life that is in sorry state.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Enrythesis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
since 1999, power has been North or South. The incumbent is North so power should shift to the South. now, in the South who has not been represented it is the South East how because ;

South West = Obasanjo
south south = Jonathan
south east =
so y are the Yorubas not thinking about this. I don't blame the north since the south can't put it's house in order, the north will help you scatter it very well. Truth can never be hidden
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by tctrills: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
DontLoseUrSoul:
how do you come up with your 67%. I suspect another homemade statistian.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by tctrills: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
2023 : YORUBA ARE SMART

Yoruba used Igbo to their advantage. They deceived the Igbos in the name of "southern presidency".

Both Igbo and Yoruba governors were shouting "southern presidency! southern presidency!". The North finally agreed to the southern presidency.

While it is also known that it is the turn of the East, the yorubas have their hidden agenda of yorubanisation.

Look at the people remaining on the list

1. Yemi Osinbajo (Yoruba)
2. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Yoruba)
3. Ibikunle Amosun (Yoruba)
4. Fayemi John Kayode (Yoruba)

There are no elements of Igbo in both PDP and APC, and from all Indications, it is one of these Yoruba people that will win and rule Nigeria in the next 8 years.

Since the return of the democracy, no tribe has ruled Nigeria more than the Yoruba. Obasanjo spent 8 years in power. The next Yoruba president will likely spend another 8 years making 16 years. After that, it will be the turn of the North, for another 8 years.

In a nutshell, Igbo won't smell the presidency in the next 16 years because of the trust they put on Yoruba people.

Meanwhile, Yoruba leaders are expected to meet today to select one of them.

Igbo shine your eyes!
Let's say No to one Nigeria!
#ArewaRepublicNow !!!

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/102540928183904/posts/547944900310169/

It doesn't matter. Keep saying no to one 9ja, no one is hearing you. You really don't have what it takes to break 9ja
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by NigeriaAjoka: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is God’s handiwork!
God want the youth to take back our country and He will continue putting confusion in these enemies of this nation’s camp!
Peter Obi is the ordained saviour and insha Allah he will save us
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by Emilokoiyawon: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
WisdomCanada:
THE POWER-DRUNK Tinubu CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. THE SELFISH MASTERMIND OF THE LEKKI TOLL GATE SHOOTINGS AND KILLING OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS DURING THE #ENDSARS PROTEST IN 2020 CAN NEVER RULE THIS NATION. THE SOULS OF THOSE HE KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL HE IS RETIRED TO POLITICAL OBLIVION. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

Since we are now making stupid allegations without evidence then I say to you that when Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist ordered his mkpumirin foot soldiers to burn down Lagos, he was operating under the direct instruction of Peter 'Pandora theif' Obi. Yes, Obi and PDP connived to burn down Lagos state using enemies of Nigeria like DJ witch and Peter of Psquare.

I remember clearly when the 'dead' of Lekki tollgate started resurrecting one after the other. Even the ones that did not ressurrect we found out that they died months or even years before the Lekki protest. Lekki 'massacre' was such a scam that even CNN stopped reporting when they were faced with the possibility of law suit for propagating lies. CNN could not find a single friend, family member or acquaintance who could come on tv and say 'so and so was killed at Lekki.'

Just because your party lost presidential election you want to burn down Nigeria to spite the party in power. People like you are the enemies of this nation. You are evil that should be hunted down and prosecuted. Shame on you and everything you stand for.
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by tballeyy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
All these grammar is only because of one person that is super than all them; isJagaban bogun
Re: APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates by DMerciful(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obi is not Igbo presidency but Nigerian presidency.

The support Obi is getting nationwide is because Nigerians know the Eastern politicians are not supporting him. The moment they support him, Nigerians will start withdrawing because the sentiments against Igbo presidency is high
MyVILLAGEpeople:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. / Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.