Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream (62886 Views)

Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by wasuka14(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9vU_cQKzA

Osinbajo Buys ice cream Hours After Shettima Said Osinbajo Should Be Selling Ice Cream (Photo, Video)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo goes to buy ice cream, hours after former Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima who is backing former Governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu for APC presidential ticket, said nice people like him (Osinbajo) should be selling ice cream and popcorn

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeaYyOTjsoG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Truly i stand with Shettima. Am not a Tinubu fans but. "Nice men really doesn't make good leaders." Why he no buy guru join nah. Yeye the smell. We know them, when election is arround the corner, nah every tricks Nigeria politicians go they adopt to get vote
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Moorish: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
pongwa:
naija does not need a nice man

Wike is my man or where is my general Abacha
You can be nice but firm, astute, accurate

You can be arrogant but make wrong decisions all the same
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by plaindealer: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
wasuka14:

Truly i stand with Shettima. Am not a Tinubu fans but. "Nice men really doesn't make good leaders." Why he no buy guru join nah. Yeye the smell. We know them, when election is arround the corner, nah every tricks Nigeria politicians go they adopt to get vote

I'm telling you, every time I see this man, all I see is a dishonest, disloyal, crooked and untrustworthy man.

Shettima and the rest of us saw a lying, shameless, scheming, dishonest and disloyal man, a man with no honor.

Even the people around him, including his handlers and the folks using him to betray other people don't trust him because easily betraying your own brother and your benefactor means you won't hesitate to do the same thing to them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Oracleforce: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Pretender, hope they give you the ticket let Atiku beat you blue and black.

Either you like him or not...he will still be your vice president till May 29 2023...

Keep suffering in your one bedroom apartment and be using your tattered fingers be typing nonsense on social media...

Star boy will.become the president of this country either Nyamiri people like it or not

Oni kuure...
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by delpee(f): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Actually an old video of PYO at the cinema with some young people years ago.
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Hunter12: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by HernanCortes: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shettima is a fool

A nation piloted by fools cannot possibly thrive, hence present-day Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Mohbola(f): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is this news??
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Basicend: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
chelsea1116:
I love this man and Peter Obi. They are the 2 best options for us. We have to vote in human beings and these 2 are the only human beings while the rest are vultures.

Unfortunately, Nigeria's politician landscape is still too rough for good minded men like those you mentioned.

I pray God helps us. We have long way to go. ..
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Udemzy05: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He doesn't take it to heart.
This will even earn him more followers.

Shettima was quoted out of context though just as BAT's.
This is political season, expect more if this.

Please if you do not watch him (shettima) speaks, don't quote me with your emotional bigotry

All this quoted out of context excuse dey always tire me,like no be English language he has talk am?

Abi him just develop him own language wey others no understand?
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Udemzy05: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
BJanta:

If you don't understand spiritual laws your "Osbanjo' aas pastor should know. They cursed him, and he said amen to it and even demonstrated in the physical realm to confirm it. How would he now escape it? Let him have 10000 delegates, he cannot win.

Spiritual laws ki supernatural laws ni.

Very funny grin
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by walozanga(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Sell u dey buy, mumu
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
grin

Osinbajo save TINUBU during certificate scandal and many tings as his lawyer. So why e be master, he nominated someone deem fit doesn’t make you a master, e no learn work under Tinubu na, Tinubu no train am go school na, Tinubu no feed am grow up na, he scratch Tinubu back, Tinubu scratch him back, during Tinubu money case, who stand for am??

You don’t research just react to post,
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by sameks08(m): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2022
so many things going through their minds write nw not easy at all. let's see what tomorrow will brings
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Shettima say you suppose dey sell am not buy am.
he's buying it to sale nah.
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by AmuEbule: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2022
He was told to sell ice and he went and bought ice cream. Osinbajo should watch the interview again and do the needful: sell ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by onuman: 2:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9vU_cQKzA

Osinbajo Buys ice cream Hours After Shettima Said Osinbajo Should Be Selling Ice Cream (Photo, Video)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo goes to buy ice cream, hours after former Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima who is backing former Governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu for APC presidential ticket, said nice people like him (Osinbajo) should be selling ice cream and popcorn

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeaYyOTjsoG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Since Shettima called Osinbajo a nice person, but Shettima supports Tinubu, that means Shettima knows that Tinubu is a bad person. Opposite of nice is bad.
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Siscooh: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Shettima keeps on spewing trash like an irredeemable drunk...

I love Osbanjo's response. Kill them with your humility.. The poisonous fangs of the snake,can do no harm to the back of the tortoise..

So He is the current candidate?
Re: Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream by Mynd44: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.