Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) (29285 Views)

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Adonis86:
Let the will of God be done in Nigeria next year

May God guide us to act accordingly to his will.....

So bro/sis act.... Let's start by getting our PVC
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Lightorder: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
In a saner clime, Peter Obi should be questioned and locked up about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..
go and sit down
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.

You can forgive them, they have nothing to dent personality of PO...
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Youngminister(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sai baba is still fresh in our memories bro,but @ this point Obi is the right man for the job
Kundagarten:
Peter Obi is good but stop marketing him like a saviour.
Sai baba is still fresh in our memories.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by kmaster007: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
His people from the not will vote him
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by WideMouth333(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi is not like our regular politicians, he is being motivated by well meaning Nigerians, as an Anambra state governor, he only awarded contract to the qualified contractors irrespective of your state of origin. As long as you are competent, he is good to go. He is for the masses and not for the fellow politicians, hence other politicians are beefing him because they don't see themselves getting anything from him if he wins.
The masses is his strength, to him, it's not all about Igbo presidency but about Nigeria becoming a great nation.
He is the only person that can win and you will be rest assured that he won't have too much baggages. He has an international support. To be the chairman of Nigeria governors forum from a party like Apga tells alot about him
There are many other presidential aspirant from south east but none is good as Peter Obi. They are all criminal. Rochas was elected under the platform of Apga because of how Peter Obi projected Apga in the south east then.....
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Kaytixy: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which club be dat abi the club no get name. I dey sure say na club for igbo land. The real election happens in the street.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Backpedal: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
obyrich:
Is SARs a state or Federal security outfit?

Good question
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by raf9ty: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chaos14:
Politics is a dirty game but he is trying to clean it

Yes, He will make it.

Politics is not a dirty Game. Dirty people make it dirty.

Peter Obi will re-write the narrative!
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by caracas: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kundagarten:
Peter Obi is good but stop marketing him like a saviour.
Sai baba is still fresh in our memories.
Sai baba was never marketed , instead he was de marketed by the more reasonable ppl…
Afonjas n their cohorts decided to play blind to the warnings against buhari cos of hatred n jealousy for Ndigbo.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
90% of ppl in the ckub don’t have voters card

That's why they are being sensitized.

Obi is a movement. Don't be left out.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Enumerator(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
I tell you!
Joezinho:
In a saner clime, Peter Obi should be questioned and locked up about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Danniedpastor:

That's why they are being sensitized.

Obi is a movement. Don't be left out.
movement to where?do u guys understand Nigeria political system at all?
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Wchris(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
globem0ney01:

But u marketed Bubu as the saviour of the whole Nigerians?

Non-sense
don't mind that unreasonable fellow
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
franktech:
I go vote Jagaban, he has the integrity and capability to pilot the affairs of the nation.

I pity your generation.

Only as governor, the entire Lagos became a family business.
Iyaloja- daughter
Senator- wife
Lekki tollgate bill board and light- Seyi

Alphabets- jagajaga
Lekki tollgate- Jagajaga

Have you heard him campaign about his plans for Nigeria?

I believe that you are not foolish sha
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Sorry for your loss, I guess as much that your father, mother, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties were involved the Catholic church killing, no wonder you are bleating, Catholic church is an Igbo church, Omo Baba alagana. And good news, as you have wished it for your family members, more will surely come because you have declared it and God have established it for you

So, you have to use picture of "starving children" to prove your invalid point?
You are heartless sir. Let me not call you a beast.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
movement to where?do u guys understand Nigeria political system at all?

What's there to understand?
Humans made the system, humans will correct it since its a failed system.

Do your part, get your PVC vote Peter Obi.
Tell your family, friends and neighbors.

Together we can!!!
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Chrismania100: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
So,it is no longer pandora locked up again?
I understand that you guys are stressing yourself to find fault in Peter Obi legacy.

While I agreed that Peter Obi is not a saint,he is by far better than all Tinubu and his orchides.
Joezinho:
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Danniedpastor:

What's there to understand?
Humans made the system, humans will correct it since its a failed system.

Do your part, get your PVC vote Peter Obi.
Tell your family, friends and neighbors.

Together we can!!!
u and who Dey waste vote?my vote is for atiku everythg I have and am today pdp gave me
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Chiffy: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
siofra:

grin grin

Nairaland sha!

Did you have to call them "E-RODENTS"?

They can also be called Jagabandits

Jagbajantis jagabandits
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
u and who Dey waste vote?my vote is for atiku everythg I have and am today pdp gave me

Good for you.
I want a better Nigeria.
I want Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Your Mumu no go end if you see this man and chooses to vote for Tilumpoo or Atiku. Amen
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
exactly my thought... I concurs with u my G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Everest9(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
tillaman:
I think I will vote for Peter Obi
There’s something about this man I swear
Don't think, go for him, I am already there and even calling all my friends to go and get their PVC to enable us shock Nigerians who believe in Impossibility. I even promised some of my friends to get their PVC at my own expenses (2k for their stress) that's the little I can do for my country

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
The organic support he is getting is unprecedented. He's not spending billions to solicit or campaign. The people are volunteering to do it on his behalf. He will not win, unfortunately, but he will prove an unforgettable point.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Corporate2020: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
Obi is the man.. Man is getting more popular

Yes, very popular among Igbos.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Appili(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter obi for sure. He change the nation.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

Yes, very popular among Igbos.
Yorubas too
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by 175(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Invitationn:

The NPF takes orders from the IGP and the GCFR only.

So the accusation on Obi is as unfounded as the accusation that Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu ordered the army to open fire at Tollgates.

Ahhhhh! grin
I know you don't like the sound of that.

I'm too informed to know that Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't give the order!
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Buhari, Tinubu and co should be thrown to the rivers for their end Sars and others.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everest9:
Don't think, go for him, I am already there and even calling all my friends to go and get their PVC to enable us shock Nigerians who believe in Impossibility. I even promised some of my friends to get their PVC at my own expenses (2k for their stress) that's the little I can do for my country
I am definitely voting for this man
Peter Obi is the man for the job
It’s about time we put a stop to PDP and APC menace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by adefitim(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Now, Nigeria Youths are getting how it should be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.