Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) (29297 Views)

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Good for you.
I want a better Nigeria.
I want Peter Obi
Obi will not even do well.the forces behind the failures in Nigeria u can’t fight with speaking English.Nigeria needs strong hand
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by obailala(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
Obi will not even do well.the forces behind the failures in Nigeria u can’t fight with speaking English.Nigeria needs strong hand
The strongest hand you can get is a man who genuinely means well, has a stubborn and unflinching resolve, and who has the requisite intelligence required to actualise his plans in a complex country like Nigeria where the corridors of power are always littered with rogues.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
obailala:
The strongest hand you can get is a man who genuinely means well, has a stubborn and unflinching resolve, and who has the requisite intelligence required to actualise his plans in a complex country like Nigeria where the corridors of power are always littered with rogues.
wike would have fixed Nigeria.the north will manipulate Obi they can’t to wike that’s why he was stoped
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by domido(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kundagarten:
Peter Obi is good but stop marketing him like a saviour.
Sai baba is still fresh in our memories.
You won't get a saviour in one step. PO is the start. With him the bar will be raised. For once we have a chance see Nigeria of our dreams in our lifetime. Anything lower than PO, no one wants.
Buhari and PO shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. While PO has verifiable proofs, Buhari does not. He was packaged to Nigerians.
Thank you.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by domido(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
In a saner clime, Peter Obi should be questioned and locked up about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..
You've been schooled times without number. The state governor does not control the state commissioner. If you forget the Rivers state when Amaechi was governor what happened in the state assembly, then at least the video of Sanwo-olu in Magodo Estate when he asked the DPO to evacuate the premises, he refused saying his orders are from above. At least use that to learn.
Let's argue ro learn.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by obailala(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
wike would have fixed Nigeria.the north will manipulate Obi they can’t to wike that’s why he was stoped
There's no one that can manipulate a president in Nigeria if he doesn't want to be manipulated; a Nigerian president is like an almighty emperor. Do you know how politicians desperately tried to manipulate Obi as governor for refusing to share money?

Meanwhile, Wike is nothing but a tout that shouldn't even lead a local council in a sane clime (no offense to anyone who admires him).
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
obailala:
There's no one that can manipulate a president in Nigeria if he doesn't want to be manipulated; a Nigerian president is like an almighty emperor. Do you know how politicians desperately tried to manipulate Obi as governor for refusing to share money?

Meanwhile, Wike is nothing but a tout that shouldn't even lead a local council in a sane clime (no offense to anyone who admires him).
na as u like Obi I like wike so stop this
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by obailala(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
na as u like Obi I like wike so stop this
How pesin go dey like Wike like this? Abeg nor vex cheesy grin grin
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Honestfrend: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin
Lwkm
OBALOLA55:
TINUBU E-RODENTS WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Fairview1: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
tillaman:
I think I will vote for Peter Obi
There’s something about this man I swear

Same here. The organic support is beyond comprehension.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
obailala:
How pesin go dey like Wike like this? Abeg nor vex cheesy grin grin
lol monkey no fine em mama like am na
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by princewarri1985: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
onthehill:
IGBERETV REPORT

2023: Clubbing Was Reportedly Paused To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SleImN0jy54

https://igberetvnews.com/1421524/2023-clubbing-reportedly-paused-preach-peter-obis-presidency-photo-video/
na so una take day sai buhari that year oh, now una don dey peter obi now again, i swear many Nigerians really need new brain transplant
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by indigenous234(f): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
In a saner clime, Peter Obi should be questioned and locked up about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..

As per commander in chief of the armed forces.
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Thunder will continue to fire your left nyash for eternity
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by treziMcCarthy: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Akurakambe:
All these campaigns are being sponsored by the people of goodwill. Peter Obi is a movement.
May God bless Mr Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
You are talking from the nonsense... Im sure you are one of those greedy and selfish bastard that have decide to make this country unbearable for us... #peterobi2023 will make this country great and u and ur family will weep because the money yll be stealing before will be channeled into something reasonable... Please if you don't have pvc, go and get it now.. Let's make this country great again
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

You are talking from the nonsense... Im sure you are one of those greedy and selfish bastard that have decide to make this country unbearable for us... #peterobi2023 will make this country great and u and ur family will weep because the money yll be stealing before will be channeled into something reasonable... Please if you don't have pvc, go and get it now.. Let's make this country great again

Are you okay? Read my comment again, now very slowly so you'll comprehend what I wrote.

I'm Peter Obi apostle
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Deltatoto:

Let's start with voting a better candidate.
He will choose his cabinet members, right?

Let's start with Obi
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Deltatoto: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Let's start with voting a better candidate.
He will choose his cabinet members, right?

Let's start with Obi
nah..I’m straight I will vote atiku
Re: 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) by Mrkindness: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Kundagarten:

If I was a bubu fan, why did I reference sai baba movement?
na una way be that. APC urchins will pretend to be nationalists hidden their true identity to market evil product.

This is their slogans
1: I am also Igbo
2, I am a Christian
3. We South South
4: I am not Buhari fan pls you can add more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Court Stops Ganduje From Borrowing ₦10 Billion For CCTV / Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.