Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State (70875 Views)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel / Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Pray4meJC(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
phazotron:

I'm a (not perfect) Christian, but are you sure he's active in Nigeria? I think he has left us alone to deal with the issue. Nobody should say because we're sinners. Nobody is perfect. The children of Israel whom he fought for were not perfect. All of us may not be perfect, bit we have lots of fervent Christians down here. Our imperfections is not an excuse for God to abandon in this way. We have prayed and prayed. I'm extremely disappointed and disheartened. It's best we raise up our own militias. Afterall, God instructed the children of Israel to go against the Amalekites.

This is the stupid excuse by we christians. People like saying nobody is perfect, nobody holy pass and yet we are waiting for God to always assist us in our sinful way. Didn't he say we should present ourselves spotless and blameless for the judgement day? Our desire should be to have the holy spirit and then from there it will be so easy trusting / obeying God

One of the bad habits of christians today is deliberate disobedience
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by 87EightySeven(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
turawaa:
I saw similar video but this is not bomb but gun shots of people inside church … the country is not safe again….

They are deliberately misinforming the populace. That's why they said it's bomb
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by J3susFr3ak: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
phazotron:

I'm a (not perfect) Christian, but are you sure he's active in Nigeria? I think he has left us alone to deal with the issue. Nobody should say because we're sinners. Nobody is perfect. The children of Israel whom he fought for were not perfect. All of us may not be perfect, bit we have lots of fervent Christians down here. Our imperfections is not an excuse for God to abandon in this way. We have prayed and prayed. I'm extremely disappointed and disheartened. It's best we raise up our own militias. Afterall, God instructed the children of Israel to go against the Amalekites.

You raise up a good point. But I would caution you when you say "Our imperfections is not an excuse for God to abandon in this way. We have prayed and prayed. I'm extremely disappointed and disheartened." --as this is a "defeatist" trap. Why? The line of thinking plants a root of bitterness in your heart and makes you begin to blame God....instead of understanding the fact that God is actually on your side...He has paid attention to each prayer....the common enemy here is Satan using his Fulani Terrorists and the Jihadist Federal Government to mete out these vile wickedness on the Church.

Right now, I cannot go and visit my own village. Why? The Fulani Terrorists who were once accommodated suddenly grew horns because of Buhari and invaded with sophisticated weapons. They are viewing each village captured as a territory conquered for Islam. They do not care about Federal or State laws.

I have also had murderous hate in my heart in response and it grew to an extraordinarily obscene level. But ultimately who exactly does that help in the end? There is a place for an equally justifiable "force" to draw out justice. But what is the use of force without Wisdom or the proper backing of the law? This is the difference between Israel today and your local militia than only ends up being its own type of monster in the quest for blood.

It is like giving you the option to stab your enemy now out of mad fury....or let the course of Divine Justice proceed to enable your mortal enemy see you blessed in every way...each and every day--while they remain cursed forever.

Do not elevate the petty and violent politics of Nigeria above the Power of God friend. He has dealt with hundreds of vile and Wicked Empires before this nation....but the Church endured and triumphed. Islam and its Terrorism will also FAIL before the Church of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by shizzle1: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
missuzoma:
So this was done by juhadists? If it had taken place at Aba, shebi it'll automatically be blamed on Ipob/ESN?
The earlier we realize the south is under siege, the better.
Don't mind those bastard yorubas...bunch of senseless animals and irredeemable fools.

If this happened anywhere in Igbo land, the useless pigs would have home haywire with usual senseless rants of blaming IPOB/ESN and hurling insults at Igbos

See how quiet the thread is now, I'm sure the brain-dead animals will be wishing this happened in the SE, so that they will open their dirty, rotten ewedu mouths to talk thrash as usual

Dimwits
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by shizzle1: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
fred04:
RIP to the dead.
Keep blaming and condemning IPOB while your home is bleeding
I'm shocked noon of the fools have blamed IPOB yet

Umu ukwensu
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by shizzle1: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
ceede2:
Peter Obi kill you there!!! Jihadeast
bitter, hateful, brainless yorubastard

Fool can't resist the urge to attack anything Igbo.

Your hate on Igbos will lead to your miserable death

Cursed idiot

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by shizzle1: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
LadySarah:

Chai!
Ozugokwanu!
I know they've wronged us in the past but the situation is not the best to retail iate
Nne ozu beghi

The level of hate and evil those abobaku denigrates wish others only makes it fair that they get a good dose of the evil, wickedness and mischief

The breakfast must reach them too
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by ceede2: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
shizzle1:
bitter, hateful, brainless yorubastard

Fool can't resist the urge to attack anything Igbo.

Your hate on Igbos will lead to your miserable death

Cursed idiot

.. another SadEast.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Everlastingson: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lmao!! You know how many fulanis and hausas wey don go down? What about when the fulanis and their cows were massacred in Uli anambra state? What about the northern woman that was killed with her four kids? Wetin don happen bro?

As for your kinsmen, UGM has killed a good number of yorubas in police and army, and there's nothing you cowards can do about it. We no fear Fulani/hausa, na Yoruba wey no get mind we go come fear??

Nnaa, stop these childish comments of yours. Who told you it's Igbos that killed those people you mentioned? And who UGM are Igbo people? You must be a little boy to make these sort of comments. The killings in Anambra is not done buy Igbo people, pls.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Everlastingson: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
you are killing your fellow igbo security personnels.. try and kill a yoruba or hausa security personel in the east and watch what will happen to your region

Hate- filled entity. You'll quickly agree it's Igbos killing people in Igboland, but will quickly blame Fulani for the killing in your own land. Hatred takes to hell. Repent b4 you perish.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by AfroAgroPower: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
My Sincere Condolences go out to all the bereaved individuals of the Ondo State Church Massacre.

This is really an agony.

This goes a long way to reveal how unsecured Nigeria is as a Country ?

It's so painful.

Please; as Concerned Nigerians - " How do we address and put an end to the Religious Massacres and Killings in Nigeria ? "

How do we step up our Security Level in Nigeria ?

Please follow this thread to drop your responses: Let's Work On Our Problems together. We are All Faced with The Issues of Insecurity in Nigeria (No Matter Who We Are).

https://www.nairaland.com/7163326/tfcol-ondo-church-massacre-how#113505401

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Everlastingson: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahahaha see this chief coward Yoruba everybody knows that they are the most coward tribe in Nigeria beating his hairless chest.So those Military,DSS,Police UGM have been killing in the South East you want to tell me that you don't know that majority of them are none Igbos.You people know how FG like to send Housas/Fulanis Soldiers and other tribes to South East to extort and kill them which gave birth to the UGM.So keep living in denial while your Yoruba region are taking over by your terrorists Amatekun and OPC Mr chest beater........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Stop using a false narrative in trying to prove a point. Do you know the whole world can read what you're typing here? Why are you claiming UGM are Igbos? And IPOB? You are doing Igbos more harm than good by these your childish comments here.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
/

I still don't understand why the people can kill to defend God but God cannot defend his/her people even in his supposed house.

/

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by virginchaser(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
is it 100 million that prevented the security forces from responding? Such an attack must have taken several minutes to execute why was there no response from the security agencies? Besides how is such an attack possible in a semi urban location like that?

That is the question that sitting governor and Commanders of various security operatives needed to answer.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by adefitim(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

Sir are you in Owo?
If you are then i thank God your family came back. Wetin dey happen for this country seff?

Yes, I am in Owo. Thank you comrade I really appreciate.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by JooEeL(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
redcliff:
Let's hear what the Presidential aspirants from SW under APC will say about this, and those people also calling the SE afghanEASTERN. Foolish Nigerians do not know that while they are fighting each other claiming superiority and what not, your whole country is at war. Either you like it or not, Nigeria is at WAR but yoruba who is supposed to unite with Igbos and other fellow southerners prefer to curse them while The guys dividing and ruling you are killing you one by one. Imagine what Nigeria will become in 100 years if this patterns continues. you will wakeup one day and realize that you have been taken over and there is nothing you can do about it anymore, look at Turkey a once christian nation has turned to a full muslim state because of subtle cleansing that lasted generations and generations and people could not decipher that they was a war waged against them in secret but they did not know. Useless Nigerians. Take your sub if this applies to you.

I was wathcing Aljazeera after the US left Afghanistan and one of the Talibans said, this is a victory for Islam and that their hope is to see Islam dominate the world and they are not in a hurry, they will wait. what this means is that the message of world domination and subjugation is passed down from generation to generations and their offsprings dont even need to be told what to do becuause growing up, they catch the philosophy of Islam which is to dominate the world and kill any infidel. Islam is only a religion of peace where everybody are muslims. There is no other case to this. This also applies to Nigeria. they will wait even if it takes them 300years. When you tell some people that there is an Islamization agenda, they will tell you its impossible. Do you think at the rate religious killings is going on in Nigeria, is 300years not enough to change the narrative of Nigeria being a secular state to an islamic state?

300 years ke?

30 years and its over!

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Rapture4real(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why church?
Why the South?
Banditry under Buhari is a master plan of Northern politicians to islamise.and.fulanise Nigeria. Did you watch the interview of the Methodist Prelate that kidnapped and released on a ransom of #100k. Security operatives and northern elites know to it. They will keep deceiving us and condemning the acts until it will get to a level they won't be able to hide their intentions again. Yoruba wake up, Christians wake up.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by JooEeL(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
moshino:

Have the government brought the past culprits to book before.

I remember that moniker.

When I started to talk about the need of Yoruba nation to break away on this forum in 2020, he was one of the earliest idiots to mock me.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Omoluyi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
To take over the entire Nigeria is their mission. We keep thinking we are one and that's the saddest thing. This news sadden my heart terribly and the south is not ready for what is coming. Igbo and Yoruba are busy fighting online war. The terrorists keep bringing their guns down south. They are everywhere in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ado Ekiti, Ijebu, Akure, Aba, PH, Onitsha, Enugu pretending to rear cow, ride bikes, cut nails, mend shoes etc. We need to defend our land before we become slaves on our own land

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by grandstar(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Typicool8:
Hope this is fake news please
I wasn't sure if it was real or not when I made this comment but after confirming and I saw videos, I couldn't hold the tears from dropping..
I think it's high time we Nigerians change the narrative and take laws into our hands to protect lives and properties. Now it is owo, who knows where's next..

Taking the law into one's hand won't change a thing. I won't be surprised that's what actually led to this massacre. I suspect some herdsmen crossed the wrong person and were dealt with. Acts such as these are usully vengeful in nature.

Another theory possible may be that the Amotekun were able to checkmate the excesses of some herdsmen, hence this vengeful act.

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Kinzo0917(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Goddaam this damned country!

RIP to all the souls lost today.
. Reason I will never give alms to any muslim again. I always do that b4 , but God 4bid I try it ever again. This guys are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Alvin007: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
The video was terrible
Sadly, it happened in my hometown. cry
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by jarmy: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
We must not let this slid.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by jarmy: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is an act of war. The christian community must act accordingly.

Those responsible must be brought to the same fate.

What a cawardly attack!
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by favour32(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Change the narrative....
Don't vote PDP....
Don't vote APC...
NO difference between the two parties.
Be OBI_dient!

2 Likes

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Sputnik12345(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
shizzle1:
Don't mind those bastard yorubas...bunch of senseless animals and irredeemable fools.

If this happened anywhere in Igbo land, the useless pigs would have home haywire with usual senseless rants of blaming IPOB/ESN and hurling insults at Igbos

See how quiet the thread is now, I'm sure the brain-dead animals will be wishing this happened in the SE, so that they will open their dirty, rotten ewedu mouths to talk thrash as usual

Dimwits

You're a brain dead, tribalistic fool
Most people killed in the church were igbo
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by shizzle1: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sputnik12345:

You're a brain dead, tribalistic fool
Most people killed in the church were igbo
...and you know this how? You were there or you live there? Call your father tribalistic fool

Brainless urchin
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Uguruzik(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
NONSENSE AND USELESS COUNTRY, A LEADER WHO CAN NOT PROVIDE SECURITY FOR CITIZENS A FOOLISH AND CLUELESS FAILURE
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by egobetatoday: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
They went to the church in Owo to spread their 'peace'. That's the only 'peace' they know how to share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.