Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State (69983 Views)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel / Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Amalekki: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbojew:
Olowo of Owo,the self acclaimed Emir of Yoruba land and MURIC have led his fellow Yoruba Muslims to unleashed terrorist attack on Yoruba Christian but Yoruba Christians keep allowing themselves to be deceived that there is nothing like religion disharmony among Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.Soon Yoruba region will turn to AfghaWetern.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Iwo and Owo are two different towns. Iwo is in Osun State, Owo is in Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Legend44(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm in Akure but can't go it dangerous cos travelers might be attacked
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by spiceadole: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
BennyDGreat:

There's a saviour.
Man's wickedness to man is what you have seen in full display.

Enough people in light must rise to fight the darkness in our nation. Without that, darkness and wickedness will keep controlling things

A sleeping or dead savious.
Savior indeed

I stopped attending church some years ago and my life has been beautiful since then
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
una too dey chest beat grin grin
And nobody know who do am.. if na fulani or political. .
You know deep down you that Igbos will do more than what the guy you qouted said and don't chest beat like you coward Yorubas always say rather it is you Yorubas that chest beat and cowardly hide in your Mama's pot of soup.Since you are absolving Fulani terrorist over the terrorist attack in Ondo Catholic that means it was Amatekun,OPC,MURIC or Olowo of Owo that commit the terrorist attack,coward people..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chickensoup:
Why not blame IPOB for this. If it was in the south east, it will be "IPOB attacked church" without any investigation or proof. You all will believe such news so how far now. Keep blaming IPOB, the herdsmen will keep killing you all.

Those that are supporting this government, one day the evil of this country will come to your doorstep. It's not a curse but facts.

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Chickensoup: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sputnik12345:

You're dumb, it's fulani herdsmen not amotekun
How do you know it's not amotekun. Isn't it the same thing happening to IPOB. When IPOB is accused, where is the investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Typicool8:
Hope this is fake news please
I wasn't sure if it was real or not when I made this comment but after confirming and I saw videos, I couldn't hold the tears from dropping..
I think it's high time we Nigerians change the narrative and take laws into our hands to protect lives and properties. Now it is owo, who knows where's next..
It has been happening in the east and you Yoruba have learnt your voices to blaming IPOB. The Clergy's testimony has absolved IPOB and now, they have moved to Yoruba land.

Never support evil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by skywalker240(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
bablon20:
The youths in Owo should visit the fulani settlement there and obliterate everyone there, it must be an eye for an eye. This is the height of it, why all these unprovoked and demon-inspired attacks on worshippers, what have they done to deserve this, is it a crime to be a Nigerian? The Gov has just spew out his normal, foolish rhetoric, any police man who try to stop the youths from retaliating this gruesome attacks on their people should be killed along with d fulanis.
Is this not what was happening in the south east, but the south west were calling it babaric

2 Likes

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by ASAPFERG: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

We chest beat and still carry out our threat, so what are you saying? Which tribe in Nigeria can stand the federal might in a 3 year civil war?

And we are still killing the military and police in the east. How many una don kill?
you are killing your fellow igbo security personnels.. try and kill a yoruba or hausa security personel in the east and watch what will happen to your region
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by ASAPFERG: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbojew:
You know deep down you that Igbos will do more than what the guy you qouted said and don't chest beat like you coward Yorubas always say rather it is you Yorubas that chest beat and cowardly hide in your Mama's pot of soup.Since you are absolving Fulani terrorist over the terrorist attack in Ondo Catholic that means it was Amatekun,OPC,MURIC or Olowo of Owo that commit the terrorist attack,coward people..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by BennyDGreat: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
terrafella:
Even if God exists, I don't think he really cares about those who worship him. Many Christians claim that the holy spirit speaks to them. But he didn't warn any soul and he never instructed the pastor to send everyone home. They say he knows the end from the beginning but sat back and watched little kids die. Even I as a sinful human can't let such happen if I have the power to stop it. Does he still answer prayers? I am losing my faith in God.

We must know that the things that happen on this earth is largely determined by our response to it as believers.

God has delegated the authority to us to exert power against darkness.
Honestly, we need to rise up as one and fight this darkness in Nigeria. We are too divided!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Chickensoup: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
naija1stnigar:
l am igbo from anambra, the disunity between the east and west during the civil war was the major reason why igbos lost that war because Lagos was used to transfer weapons and also joined, see the only way to do it is what I just said, they have sorrounded us and this tribalism we are playing will end up hurting us, be there playing with your lives in the name of tribalism while the northerners keep bringing up themselves in large numbers. I pray we don't learn in the hard way.
Leave the south west alone. They will die by the Fulani herdsmen. Since they are following to call IPOB terrorists, let's watch and see them solve their own problem.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chickensoup:
Why not blame IPOB for this. If it was in the south east, it will be "IPOB attacked church" without any investigation or proof. You all will believe such news so how far now. Keep blaming IPOB, the herdsmen will keep killing you all.

Those that are supporting this government, one day the evil of this country will come to your doorstep. It's not a curse but facts.
My friend the evil of this country is already in their doorstep and the evidence is what happened today in their Catholic church in Ondo.If it's in South East tiis atrocious act happened Yorubas will flood here to accuse IPOB/ESN and suddenly caring and loving Igbos by advising Igbos to made away with IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW).Is God not wonderful,karma doesn't waste time this days to pay everybody in his or her coin.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by BennyDGreat: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
spiceadole:

A sleeping or dead savious.
Savior indeed

I stopped attending church some years ago and my life has been beautiful since then

Forget that thing bros....
There are no perfect churches....People will do things based on their level of understanding.

You may have experienced terrible things in church setting....have you prayed to God to reveal Himself to you before?
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
marsman:
Not again. The culprits must be brought to book
Which book?
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Guyman02: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulani on rampage, they are punishing the people for setting up Amotekun that targeted them.
The North must not be allowed to win the next elections.
In Abuja yesterday these guys lynched a man for blasphemy because they believe there won't be any repercussions from their brother Buhari
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by terrafella(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
BennyDGreat:

We must know that the things that happen on this earth is largely determined by our response to it as believers.

God has delegated the authority to us to exert power against darkness.
Honestly, we need to rise up as one and fight this darkness in Nigeria. We are too divided!!!!!!!

We have been praying against this darkness for more than 5 years.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by EdwardRandy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
you are killing your fellow igbo security personnels.. try and kill a yoruba or hausa security personel in the east and watch what will happen to your region
Lmao!! You know how many fulanis and hausas wey don go down? What about when the fulanis and their cows were massacred in Uli anambra state? What about the northern woman that was killed with her four kids? Wetin don happen bro?

As for your kinsmen, UGM has killed a good number of yorubas in police and army, and there's nothing you cowards can do about it. We no fear Fulani/hausa, na Yoruba wey no get mind we go come fear??
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by GreenCovering: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Freebills12:
What is paining me is that we are not even calling their names... Fulani Islamic herdsmen... To what end? You have been killing people for blasphemy, what is this? It is never a bomb blast, watch the tape, during interview with BBC, the parish priest mentioned the name of these terrorists. People were still running even at the time of interview. Islam what is your problem

As a muslim I feel your pain.
There is nothing Islamic about this.
The locals or government backed securities should go after these criminals and make them pay severely.
They should not be allowed to hide under the cover of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by terrafella(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year. Before the Hausa-Fulani Muslims attacked the Christian village around the University of Jos last year....God showed me the bloody attack in a dream weeks before it took place. This was God sending alarms and warnings just as it is mentioned in the Bible: "He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds." Job 33:15

But many times, we allow the cares of this life and the deceitfulness of riches or "power" cloud our minds and judgments....then we become the very victims we were so trying to avoid.

Have faith. God does exist. He is VERY ACTIVE even in Nigeria right now.

But God is not a respecter of persons. He showed it to you only but let the rest die like chicken. And what did you do with the claimed revelation? To save yourself only??
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Typicool8(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malawian:

It has been happening in the east and you Yoruba have learnt your voices to blaming IPOB. The Clergy's testimony has absolved IPOB and now, they have moved to Yoruba land.

Never support evil.
Abeg carry your tribalistic jargons komot for my mention

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Hahahaha see this chief coward Yoruba everybody knows that they are the most coward tribe in Nigeria beating his hairless chest.So those Military,DSS,Police UGM have been killing in the South East you want to tell me that you don't know that majority of them are none Igbos.You people know how FG like to send Housas/Fulanis Soldiers and other tribes to South East to extort and kill them which gave birth to the UGM.So keep living in denial while your Yoruba region are taking over by your terrorists Amatekun and OPC Mr chest beater........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by BennyDGreat: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
terrafella:

We have been praying against this darkness for more than 5 years.

When we pray against darkness, it's not just for terrible things to stop happening in our nation but that leaders who support these wickedness directly/ indirectly will equally be removed from office....

See, Nigeria's problem is beyond being smart and proceeding innovative solutions....if you don't begin from the realm of the spirit, guided by the HOLYSPIRIT, you will go no where.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by 3seriez(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
adefitim:
Report reaching me said that there was an alleged Bomb blast in Catholic Church at Awaluwa and St. Andrew Church at Imola street Owo local government in Ondo state.

Full report later

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-dozens-killed-as-terrorists-attack-church-during-service-in-ondo-state/amp/

The picture attached is soo stereotypical. Even before determining the culprits , a pictutre description is already in order to push the normal narrative.
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Careful4u:
RIP TO THE DEAD!

SEEMS LIKE WHAT MNK PROPHESIS IS FAST MANIFESTING!

I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA BUT LETS GO BACK TO OUR REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, LET EACH REGION DEVELOP AT THEIR OWN PACE!

WILD ANIMAL CAN NEVER COEXIST WITH DOMESTICATED ANIMALS

FULANI'S ARE WILD ANIMALS KILLING AT WILL

One Nigeria kee you there
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by ASAPFERG: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbojew:
[s]Hahahaha see this chief coward Yoruba everybody knows that they are the most coward tribe in Nigeria beating his hairless chest.So those Military,DSS,Police UGM have been killing in the South East you want to tell me that you don't know that majority of them are none Igbos.You people know how FG like to send Housas/Fulanis Soldiers and other tribes to South East to extort and kill them which gave birth to the UGM.So keep living in denial while your Yoruba region are taking over by your terrorists Amatekun and OPC Mr chest beater........I am that Igbojew the table shaker[/s]
you too dey talk.. just stick to killing igbos
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Chickensoup: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
franktech:
Fulani guys again. Oduduwa nation now or never
Sorry but your people are not ready for Oduduwa nation.

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by ASAPFERG: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lmao!! You know how many fulanis and hausas wey don go down? What about when the fulanis and their cows were massacred in Uli anambra state? What about the northern woman that was killed with her four kids? Wetin don happen bro?

As for your kinsmen, UGM has killed a good number of yorubas in police and army, and there's nothing you cowards can do about it. We no fear Fulani/hausa, na Yoruba wey no get mind we go come fear??
I never read say ugm kill hausa or yoruba security personnel for east.. na only igbo I don read for here.. and your people kill cows but nor get mind to attack fulani..
You kill hausa woman and her family., them repay by blasting a school in sabon gari filled with igbo children abi you don forget grin
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Don't mind that chief coward and chest beater that knows the truth but keep lieing to himself.I just told him same thing you told him here in my post.If UGM can massacre Housas/Fulanis Soldiers in South East na his coward Yoruba people UGM will fear hahaha.Am glad that same terrorists they were supporting and clapping is killing them in their South West region........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
ASAPFERG:
I never read say ugm kill hausa or yoruba security personnel for east.. na only igbo I don read for here.. and your people kill cows but nor get mind to attack fulani..
You kill hausa woman and her family., them repay by blasting a school in sabon gari filled with igbo children abi you don forget grin
Oh you never read here that UGM killed Housas/Fulanis Soldiers and Police but Igbos security forces.Keep deceiving yourself if that will make you happy.Am sure that the husband of that female Army couple they beheaded in imo is am Igbo man ehhh.As for those primary school students they throw bomb in Sabon Gari they are not Igbo students but minority tribes in the North........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by Igbojew: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chickensoup:

Sorry but your people are not ready for Oduduwa nation.
Don't mind those cowards,they think freedom fighting is like Amala and Ewudu politics.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State by naija1stnigar(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chickensoup:

Leave the south west alone. They will die by the Fulani herdsmen. Since they are following to call IPOB terrorists, let's watch and see them solve their own problem.
as if we both are not being plagued by the same problem, they are shooting your neighbor and you are laughing while being sorrounded by the same people, will common sense not tell that you the next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.