Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant (1771 Views)

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by powerfulguy: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu is in HOT Water

BAT’s Abeokuta rant has extremely angered APC that it could be his singular undoing. APC chair Abdullahi Adamu had a scathing condemnation for BAT on BBC Hausa this morning, “An ethical person won’t do what he did”, “Even someone who’s drunk won’t do this unless he intended it”… “We won’t let it go unpunished”… “it is the height of lack of etiquette”… “We must teach him a lesson”… “if this damages his ambition, he should have himself to blame”...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iuDAA5fb294GhDL7N5t8JV176emyHoR5qN3V9B4dPd4QJdvqiLnZfogqFetuPcVAl&id=100044380755569

Bulama Bukarti

Signs of Things To Come

“An ethical person won’t do what he did. Even someone who’s drunk won’t do this unless he intended it. We won’t let it go unpunished…it is the height of lack of etiquette. We must teach him a lesson, if this damages his ambition, he should have himself to blame...”

--- APC national chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, speaking on Tinubu on BBC Hausa on Sunday morning.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qSw8AksxxfRxFb98A37DS1Lj7wXm2Mg4FxY1kkFeAcUP5Fb2bZqVE7YFdt25KRbgl&id=100000350450921

Gbadebo is an Online Editor with Leadership News

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by successmatters(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
I will support Tinubu only this once,

Since Buharri got his last wish to become president from APC after being a serial loser, crying on national TV, threatening violence that even claimed the lives of 11 corpers, and contesting and losing 3 times.

Tinubu should be allowed to repeat the magic since the ideology of APC is a retirement platform where old and dying politicians hop on to win and spend most of their remaining days on a London hospital sick bed while the youths suffer and die in Nigeria. Please allow Tinubu do his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by powerfulguy: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by IamWonderful: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
dc
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Joezinho: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Personally, I think Tinubu would have probably become the next president if he had allowed Ambode to remain Lagos governor, had spoken out and condemned the spate of insecurities in the country, allowed most of his followers to get some certain key positions in government and if he had spoken out when Sunday Igboho was arrested...

Jagaban is a great strategist but he should know what Nigerians want right now is someone that can fix this country.

He goofed when he brought buhari upon us. I hope he sees things clearly and support his fellow omoluabi (PYO) towards becoming the next president of this great nation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by ican2020: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why over flogging the issue

He spoke his mind and the fear of speaking one’s mind due to stupid consequences that may come after is the main reason for Nigeria backwardness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Belial06: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Hmmmm

I haven't finished typing that and already you are talking again? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by ZIAZI(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
2023 na sure series wey go reach season 12 Episode 44.
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Thesaint141(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where is MadamVenessa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by DOTian: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
That is what happens when you have spent eight years thinking that the leadership of the biggest country in Africa will be handed over to you on a platter, because in your warped deranged thinking, it's your turn in this corrupt "turn by turn, loot I loot" brand of useless democracy we witness here. It is the height of entitlement mentality. A crazy display of total lack of tact and composure needed for such a high office. This epileptic amalgam can not endure this man in office for another eight years. No one is sure that Nigeria has survived Buhari, so to inflict on this country, this total mess of a clannish clown as the president, will amount to nothing but an overkill. Hushcobar Tinupoo is an emberassmet to decency.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by PDJT: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
-Na so. If that corrupt drugie is not charged and imprisoned for his crimes, then you're just deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by OFFICIAL336: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu really fuvked up with that rant

8 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Bluntguy: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
That is what you people have been looking for a way to do. Get rid of the baggage called Tilumbu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
They think North are stupid.

Let him make himself a president, the 11 governors would show him pepper. They pull out and we will see if it hurt us the south.

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Mandate2023: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
If u r done posting ur nonsense u will go and wail with adamu

2 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Massiveglory: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Even if tinubu did not rant, he won't be president.
The cabals know that tinubu is desperate for the ticket. They know he has been pretending and playing cool all for the sake of the ticket. They never intended to give him the ticket. The ranting only gave them an opportunity to aggravate issues.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by 00FFT00(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
ican2020:
Why over flogging the issue

He spoke his mind and the fear of speaking one’s mind due to stupid consequences that may come after is the main reason for Nigeria backwardness

Akinwunmi Ambode also spoke his mind. The same vindictive kleptomaniac muscled him out of existence, notwithstanding the pleadings of some people he now expects to listen to his indolent rants.

Guess all of you will turn a blind eye to the tsunami of one-person rule that's about to hit you. Tinubu is not only corrupt, but he is also incompetent and a hegemon.

An old man who went off tact to speak in the manner he did betrayed his lack of emotional maturity and stability.

This is a man whose better judgment has become befuddled by his inordinate self-appointed ambition. Tinubu has now openly told the south that he willfully sold us to the north in 2015 for his personal benefits.

This is not a man in whose hands you will trust 200+ million Nigerian lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by CharleyBright(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ok.
Tinubu goofed big time.
Truth be told, he brought Buhari to power. Most Nigerians have always known that.
But the way he brazenly rub it on Nigerians' faces that he single handedly brought that calamity on the nation for 7 plus years now, and he must be rewarded for doing so, is what is pissing Nigerians off.
Personally, it will so gladen my heart if he is denied the ticket and also severely dealt with by the Cabals.
Old fool who sees himself as Kingmaker and now wants to be King.

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Mossadd: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Even if Tinubu eventually get apc ticket he has lost half of the votes he would have gotten from Abokis Buhari is those animals god you insult him they treat your Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wabsite for sell dm me private sad
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:
-Na so. If that corrupt drugie is not charged and imprisoned for his crimes, then you're just deceiving yourself.
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mossadd:
Even if Tinubu eventually get apc ticket he has lost half of the votes he would have gotten from Abokis Buhari is those animals god you insult him they treat your Bleep up
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Nonpartisan1: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
wailing thread by IPOB PDP and Osinbajo's supporters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by PDJT: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
nmasoma:

-You think I need a wabsite?

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:

-You think I need a wabsite?
am just drop ing my comment incase you need it
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
nmasoma:

WTF is "wabsite"?

1 Like

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:

WTF is "wabsite"?
what
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by PDJT: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
nmasoma:
am just drop ing my comment incase you need it

-Ok. Note the username and don't bother me again, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by nmasoma(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:

-Ok. Note the username and don't bother me again, biko.
can you please post it for me
Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by OneCandleAway(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Akinwunmi Ambode also spoke his mind. The same vindictive kleptomaniac muscled him out of existence, notwithstanding the pleadings of some people he now expects to listen to his indolent rants.

Guess all of you will turn a blind eye to the tsunami of one-person rule that's about to hit you. Tinubu is not only corrupt, but he is also incompetent and a hegemon.

An old man who went off tact to speak in the manner he did betrayed his lack of emotional maturity and stability.

This is a man whose better judgment has become befuddled by his inordinate self-appointed ambition. Tinubu has now openly told the south that he willfully sold us to the north in 2015 for his personal benefits.

This is not a man in whose hands you will trust 200+ million Nigerian lives.

He brought Buhari for his own selfish interest.

Re: Even Someone Who's Drunk Won't Do This - APC Chair, Adamu On Tinubu's Ogun Rant by SarkinYarki: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Only Molly can make a person talk like that cheesy

(1) (2)

Muslim Muslim Tickets: A Jihadist Agenda Against Christians — By Bolaji Akinyemi / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.